It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden should take the test because something is wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Former White House physician Dr Ronny Jackson who is now a Texas congressman, along with 13 GOP colleagues have sent a letter to Biden calling on him to immediately take a cognitive test after all of Biden’s mumbling and bumbling and stumbling during press conferences etc.

Dr. Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician, called on President Biden to immediately undergo a cognitive test so the commander-in-chief can prove to the American public sound mental capabilities.
"We can't sit on this any longer," Jackson told "Hannity" Thursday night, citing Biden's "embarrassing" performance overseas this week with world leaders.
"He's not physically or cognitively fit to be our president right now," Jackson added.

The freshman Texas congressman and 13 of his GOP colleagues sent a letter to Biden Thursday expressing "concern" with his cognitive state and cited several examples of potential memory lapses, including apparently forgetting the name of his Defense Secretary, telling an Amtrak story with a timeline that didn't add up and seemingly blanking on the often-quoted first line of the Declaration of Independence.

Dr Jackson gave President Donald Trump the test back in 2018 and Trump scored 30 out of 30 much to the dismay of all the Liberal cult members who loudly proclaimed Trump’s mental faculties were gone for his entire presidency.

And mind you, while Trump might have had a few verbal gaffes, they were by no means on the same level as Biden’s have been, who can barely string a sentence together or launches into bizarre ramblings that make no sense whatsoever.

I will not post any of the videos of Biden’s gaffes and mental lapses because there are too many to choose from but feel free to post your favorites here in this thread.

My question to all of Biden’s supporters here on ATS is simple......You have seen Biden’s bizarre gaffes, should he take the cognitive test like Trump did? If no, why shouldn’t he?
Do you think Biden is being unfairly picked on and there is nothing to worry about?

I believe that this test should be mandatory for all presidents and frankly, for all politicians at the Federal level and be given to them once a year while they hold office.

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 17-6-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Cmon man!

Let's not pretend Biden isn't just a place holder for Heiress.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Cmon man!

Commie-La?
While that may be true, what I want to know is....Why her?
Nobody wanted her to be president when she was running against Biden in the primaries, she got what? Maybe 2% or something?
I don’t believe she could handle being president because she can’t handle the VP position that was handed to her.
She is just as corrupt and inept as Biden is.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Every job you apply for has minimum requirements ... except the jobs of the elected ones.

No minimum requirements.

Political parties want a few good men and the rest as a group of drones, dumb ones at that.

That is how politics works.

We do not have a democracy, what we do have is the illusion of democracy.

"Will the island tip over?" as one classic example.

P

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I'm thinking you must be collecting crickets...because that's all you're going to get here on this thread from the left in response to your question. Oh sure, I'm sure there will be plenty of deflections, and whataboutism's, but the simple fact that Trump took the test, and the Biden camp refuses to subject Biden to the same is, well, laughable!!

Beyond this, there is NO rejoinder!

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Cmon man!

Whoress

Kinda brings new meaning to Madam President....
edit on 17-6-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Every job you apply for has minimum requirements ... except the jobs of the elected ones.

No minimum requirements.

Political parties want a few good men and the rest as a group of drones, dumb ones at that.

That is how politics works.

We do not have a democracy, what we do have is the illusion of democracy.

"Will the island tip over?" as one classic example.

P

That’s why all Dems are against term limits.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I'm thinking you must be collecting crickets...because that's all you're going to get here on this thread from the left in response to your question. Oh sure, I'm sure there will be plenty of deflections, and whataboutism's, but the simple fact that Trump took the test, and the Biden camp refuses to subject Biden to the same is, well, laughable!!

Beyond this, there is NO rejoinder!

I will be pretty surprised if they come in here with deflections because WTF could they possibly say to defend Biden’s bizarre verbal bowel movements?

Anyone with the most basic thinking skills should see that something is wrong with him.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Cmon man!

I actually see it quite differently. Kum-Lah, was always intended to be the loathsome dragon guarding the golden chalice. No one, not even the democrats, want to see her be freed. That's not their end-game. Rather, their end-game is the notion that Harris is so undesirable and unworthy that no one will ever make a move on the feeble old king...because they know the result if they succeed. It's a brilliant strategy really. This way, they (the radical left) can yank the strings of the feeble old puppet and no one will dare do anything about it for fear of releasing the dragon.

Harris would destroy this country in a matter of weeks. Even the left knows this, and they definitely don't want that because it would cost them their ill gotten fortunes. But in the same breath, they know the right won't take the feeble old puppet down either for the same exact reason.

edit on 6/17/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Hence my point(s).

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

And what if Biden fails the test? Does that mean the test is prejudiced against people with common dementia?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And what if Biden fails the test? Does that mean the test is prejudiced against people with common dementia?

I don’t know but we got this order of succession....
Biden
Harris
Pelosi

Neither Biden or Pelosi possess their faculties, Harris is just a useless, corrupt bitch.

I don’t want any of them...in their current positions or as president.
We are screwed.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

We do not have a democracy,

You are correct. What we have is a Constitutional Republic. At least in theory.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
He's just a stupid old corrupt senile man who loves to sniff and molest children.

An embarrassment like all the brain dead libtard hypocrites that voted/hacked the election for him

OWN IT!

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You really don't want to know the answer to your question!!!

Trust me, you don't!

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I don’t know but we got this order of succession....
Biden
Harris
Pelosi

Neither Biden or Pelosi possess their faculties, Harris is just a useless, corrupt bitch.

I don’t want any of them...in their current positions or as president.
We are screwed.

What's scary is that other nations will soon become very angry, after the billions of dollars in gifts (weapons, cash, technology) Biden promised last week, don't arrive.

Iran, North Korea, Russia, China, will be drawing straws to see which one gets to invade America first.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

... Harris is just a useless, corrupt bitch.

NO...Harris is DANGEROUS!! Very DANGEROUS!

Don't confuse the appearance of useless and corrupt with DANGEROUS!!

That would be a really big mistake!

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

sometimes judgement is to the listener or reader, we differ on many thoughts that are posted here, but we do post what are heart tells us the truth.
your honest post has discovered the wicked heart of mankind. something many of my post are about but not as clearful as yours.
you should post that on one of foxes youtube

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

You really don't want to know the answer to your question!!!

Trust me, you don't!

Joe Biden honestly believes his son Hunter is the smartest guy he's ever known.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Joe may not be as out-of-touch as everyone believes.

Hunter dipped his butt in paint last week, smeared it on a canvas, and sold it for a cool half-million ($500,000) dollars.

Smart Hunter Reaps Big $$$: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I'm not certain, but I don't think that's what Bai-Dan did. I rather think what he did was to basically remove the obstacles from them doing all manner of illicit stuff...which is what they really wanted. I think even Chub "Pepperoni" Jong Un is smart enough to realize that Biden wouldn't have a prayer of getting cold hard cash through the Senate to NK.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join