It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viral Shedding by Vaccinated People

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Justaposter

Who cares about cases? You notice all that is talked about is how many cases of covid. We need to accept this is out there and people will get it, the case count doesn’t matter if people are not overwhelming the hospitals and dying in droves. This would be like reporting every case of a cold. You get it , get sick, get better and go on with your life. You are being manipulated people and allowing yourselves to be without looking at the data and facts yourself and applying critical thought and logic to it.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FreeOrigin

Good morning FreeOrigin.

I have thought about this when coming across info about shedding. Idk, if there is a mechanism for the spike protein to transfer between vaccinated individuals and others.

Fortunately, the idea has caught the attention of those more knowledgeable. Contemplating that, imo it's more likely that people who are asymptomatic carriers are spreading the infection unaware.

edit on 18-6-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: Spacing

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

And we thank you for it.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlankUsername
a reply to: Justaposter

Who cares about cases? You notice all that is talked about is how many cases of covid. We need to accept this is out there and people will get it, the case count doesn’t matter if people are not overwhelming the hospitals and dying in droves. This would be like reporting every case of a cold. You get it , get sick, get better and go on with your life. You are being manipulated people and allowing yourselves to be without looking at the data and facts yourself and applying critical thought and logic to it.

No way, shape or form am I being manipulated. Not everyone gets fully “better”. And I’m very adept in critical thinking.

Do your research about long hauler, long COVID, or what’re they are calling is now. They have no idea how many are out there. Some had symptoms, many did not. I had it back in March 2020. And am still suffering effects from it.

Now if you are lucky enough not to have been touched by it, or know friends and family whom haven’t suffered long term consequences, consider yourself a very lucky person.

So for those of us who have been affected by COVID, keep an eye out for new variants.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Do you really have a disease though if you are not sick? I would simply say you are carrying viruses. Like always.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
There is no such thing as a "grain of salt".

Salt isn't a crop. It doesn't seed.

A granule of salt perhaps but that defeats the object of the phrase.

To take something with a "pinch of salt" is to imply that one is not satisfied with the quality of something i.e You don't trust a bowl of soup to be seasoned properly so you take it with a pinch of salt, just to be on the safe side.

Technically, a massive granule of salt would be a lump.

Who dumps a lump of salt in their soup?

Nothing personal, just bugs me every time I see someone say "a grain of salt". There is no such thing is all.

Well if I were you id get over it since your wrong. A granule is the same as saying a grain has nothing to do with grains as in crops. It's actually a weight of measure in this case. A grain is the smallest unit of weight in the troy and avoirdupois systems, equal to 1/5760 of a pound troy and 1/7000 of a pound avoirdupois (approximately 0.0648 grams). So a pinch of salt or grain of salt is a unit of measurement.

As to how its used and why.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

Your right 100 percent. The people that refuse the vaccine just prolongs the virus's spread. As for the shedding of the covid vaccine, it's impossible. People saw this on the internet and as usual, did not understand what they are reading,

Viral shedding is where your body removes the virus through feces or urine. This is how our bodies remove waste So Wash your hands and you will be fine. Next, it has to be an actual virus to shed it in the first place Covid vaccines don't use the actual virus. Next proteins have limited shelf lives in the body they break down so you cant shed a protein. This is why the vaccines are kept cold because if it wasn't it degrades within hours.

Someone read about attenuated viruses ad had no clue what it is. So they decided to apply it to covid, Not realizing the vaccines don't use the virus.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

She's American, she doesn't know anything.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I guess people that have the shots, should stop inviting bats in their homes or having bats as pets,

Maybe Ozzie bit the wrong one on stage a few decades ago and that's why he is so screwed. Nah, it was the drugs and parties.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

She's American, she doesn't know anything.

It's not her fault if people misinterpret her.

She confirmed that vaccinated individuals can still shed virus but breakthrough infections will occur at low levels and should result in lower amount of viral shedding. Risk will be reduced in line with reduced community transmission rates.

What she said is uncontroversial and unremarkable. She confirms, "breakthrough infections will occur at low levels" to fully vaccinated individuals. The low level, according to a recent Office of National Statistics survey, is 0.07% of those who have had two vaccine doses.

She also points out that infection in those few individuals, "should result in lower amount of viral shedding" - i.e. their viral load should be lower than that of unvaccinated carriers.

She says nothing about vaccines causing viral shedding - because she has a medical training and knows you cannot contract a virus from a vaccine which does not contain it.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

to be fair, the newly minted definition of breakthrough cases (lowered CT and/or hosp/death as criteria) does not accurately reflect the amount of cases by which asymptomatic or mild cases can shed. Its .07% from the marketing team, not the traditional biostats team.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: flice

Your right 100 percent. The people that refuse the vaccine just prolongs the virus's spread. As for the shedding of the covid vaccine, it's impossible. People saw this on the internet and as usual, did not understand what they are reading,

Viral shedding is where your body removes the virus through feces or urine. This is how our bodies remove waste So Wash your hands and you will be fine. Next, it has to be an actual virus to shed it in the first place Covid vaccines don't use the actual virus. Next proteins have limited shelf lives in the body they break down so you cant shed a protein. This is why the vaccines are kept cold because if it wasn't it degrades within hours.

Someone read about attenuated viruses ad had no clue what it is. So they decided to apply it to covid, Not realizing the vaccines don't use the virus.

hours you say. not in the body.

also, it's amazing how you pro-covid-vaccination people play dumb. it's all about people that were vaccinated, shedding THE VIRUS that they can still get/carry AFTER being vaccinated. vaccine alone doesn't infect them with the virus, obviously, but it also DOES NOT 100% prevent future infections.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Riiight... Ignore all the evidence pointing to the fact that people whom have died of other causes, including in a car crash, were labeled as dying from COVID-19 and even doctors have been pointing out for a long while now that they were being pressured to put every death as COVID-19.

Nobody has ever said COVID-19 isn't real... But luckily it wasn't as bad as they wanted it to be.

Do tell me, if COVID-19 is so bad, why is your China Biden administration not testing illegals they are allowing into the U.S. and they are flying to cities all over the U.S?

Why is it that EVERY DEMOCRAT ahole leader of yours has been caught without masks and not doing social distancing while dinning with their friends, etc?...

Also tell us why Obama/Biden outsourced and funded military experiments to Wuhan China... I am guessing you still think they were thinking on our own good by giving to China experiments to make coronaviruses more lethal and infectious to humans?.,.. Is that it?..

edit on 21-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

How are people shedding virus from being vaccinated when there’s no virus in the vaccine? The vaccine doesn’t make our bodies produce the virus.

We have had several threads which show that the spike protein of the virus itself that is in the vaccines causes the disease. The mRNA vaccines cause every cell in your body to produce the spike protein of the virus, which gives you the disease.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Gonna need a lot of citation to support every single word of what you just typed. I'm sure you have a lot of YouTube videos and blogs to reference.

FTR not "my" anything. Not a Democrat. Didn't vote for Biden.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

"There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition, and let's say the virus caused you to go to the ICU [intensive care unit] and then have a heart or kidney problem," she said during a Tuesday news briefing at the White House. "Some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death.

"The intent is ... if someone dies with COVID-19 we are counting that," she added.

Birx says government is classifying all deaths of patients with coronavirus as 'COVID-19' deaths, regardless of cause

Earlier this month, Illinois’s top health official explained that any victim diagnosed with the novel coronavirus would be classified as a COVID-19 death—regardless of whether it contributed to the patient’s death."

Physicians Say Hospitals Are Pressuring ER Docs to List COVID-19 on Death Certificates. Here’s Why

One study found that early administration of hydroxychloroquine makes hospitalized patients substantially less likely to die
By Joshua Nelson | Fox News

Dr. Harvey Risch, an epidemiology professor at Yale School of Public Health, said on Tuesday that he thinks hydroxychloroquine could save 75,000 to 100,000 lives if the drug is widely used to treat coronavirus.

“There are many doctors that I’ve gotten hostile remarks about saying that all the evidence is bad for it and, in fact, that is not true at all,” Risch told “Ingraham Angle," adding that he believes the drug can be used as a "prophylactic" for front-line workers, as other countries like India have done.

Hydroxychloroquine could save up to 100,000 lives if used for COVID-19: Yale epidemiology professor

Hydroxychloroquine or Chloroquine for COVID-19: Drug Safety Communication - FDA Cautions Against Use Outside of the Hospital Setting or a Clinical Trial Due to Risk of Heart Rhythm Problems

As for the claim that Hydroxychloroquine is bad for the heart...

The anti-malarial drug lowers cholesterol and blood sugar and makes blood less sticky, which is good for reducing blood clots and heart attack risk.

If you take the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) as part of your treatment for lupus or rheumatoid arthritis (RA), you may be getting cardiovascular protection as an added bonus.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas admitted during a House Homeland Security Committee hearing on Wednesday that apprehended immigrants have been released into the United States without being tested for COVID-19.

Rep. Andrew Clyde (R-GA) pressed Mayorkas about the problem after NBC News reported COVID positive migrants being released in Brownsville, Texas. Illegal immigrants who were dropped off at the city's Greyhound station were able to get on buses to other destinations further into the United States despite testing positive for the Wuhan coronavirus.

DHS Secretary Mayorkas Admits Apprehended Migrants Were Released Before Getting COVID Test

14 prominent Democrats stand accused of hypocrisy for ignoring COVID-19 restrictions they're urging their constituents to obey

edit on 21-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct excerpt.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Back in October 2014, the US government had placed a federal moratorium on gain-of-function (GOF) research – altering natural pathogens to make them more deadly and infectious – as a result of rising fears about a possible pandemic caused by an accidental or deliberate release of these genetically engineered monster germs.
As such in October 2014, because of public health concerns, the US government banned all federal funding on efforts to weaponize three viruses – influenza, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS).
In the face of a moratorium in the US, Dr Anthony Fauci – the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and currently the leading doctor in the US Coronavirus Task Force – outsourced in 2015 the GOF research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving US government funding.

The Wuhan lab is now at the center of scrutiny for possibly releasing the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus and causing the global Covid-19 pandemic.

Why US outsourced bat virus research to Wuhan

That's not counting how many lies Fauci and other doctors have been telling us. From "masks don't work for regular people and they only work for healthcare staff." To the advice Fauci gave that: "you can put on a mask and have sex with a stranger and you will be safe." (from COVID-19.) There was also the advice from Fauci to put your masks on even if you are vaccinated, and then he changed and said there is no need for masks if you are vaccinated, etc, etc...

Plus the fact that Fauci has known from the beginning about the virus since he was allowed by the Obama/Biden administration to outsource these military experiments to make coronaviruses more lethal and infectious to Wuhan China.

For what reason would Obama, Biden, Fauci and others outsource such experiments to one of the worlds most brutal dictatorships known to make experiments on their prisoners without their consent, and known to murder their own people by the millions just for being female?

edit on 21-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ive read that saying this “vaccine” is shedding is misrepresented or at least misunderstood, in order for it to be considered shedding the person who is on the receiving end would have to end up with the same virus as the person who is doing the shedding. That’s not what’s happening, the person who is being “shed” on in this case are coming down with completely different symptoms like blood clotting, etc.

The spike proteins are being transferred somehow though. Spike proteins are being transferred between someone who is “vaccinated” and someone who hasn’t been “vaccinated”. So as usual they’re misusing words, vaccine and shedding have specific definitions, so why are they using these words then? Judging by how much they’ve lied to us over the past year and a half, id say they’re taking advantage of the public’s ignorance on this subject to inject us with something entirely different than what we’ve been told.

What that is I don’t know for sure, but I am sure it’s not in our best interest. My question is what happens to a bat when spike proteins are transferred to them? Apparently there spike proteins attach to every cell, which id assume would include eggs and sperm, does that create a whole new kind of bat. How about humans? Or does it just make them infertile? I guess that’s why normally they’d test that before injecting most of our population with it. I’m not a virologist so I could be completely wrong, this is just what I’ve heard doctors talk about, but at this point does even matter? The damage is already done.

Personally, I think covid19 wasn’t the as dangerous as we were told, if real at all, but this injection is going to cause the real virus, I say that because I’ve read that a virus needs to be injected directly into the blood stream for you to be infected, like with HIV or malaria, etc. But like I said, and I’m sure you can tell by my lay persons explanation, 😂😂 that I may be completely off base. Has anyone else heard of what I’m trying to explain? As with most of you, when this started I became obsessed with learning as much as I could about CV19 and viruses in general. I know that I need to not take everything on the internet as truth. That’s why I’m asking this community.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Might have to move to Canada, they don’t have Philips up there, just those square point drivers that you can use with deck screws.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join