It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viral Shedding by Vaccinated People

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

NEWSFLASH. This is not a vaccine it is a booster

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Y'all really need to keep tabs on the disinfo...

I believe the narrative goes something like this:

Covid is 100% fake. It doesn't exist. It's the common cold or flu rebranded. The narrative is if you stub your toe and get an infection - then the 99.99999% of medical professionals in the world who are in on it are going to lie and report it as Covid.

Unvaccinated people cannot spread Covid because Covid doesn't exist.

Except... If you get the magnetic, nanobot, genetic mutating, death trigger vaccine then you do end up with Covid. It now becomes real - and the vaccine, in addition to all of the above, is designed to make you explode into an invisible geyser of Covid that spreads to everyone within feet of you - at all times.

Until they catch the Covid from your fountain - at which point it returns to being just a hoax virus.

Also Ivermectin and Hydrochloroquine.

Man Google is going to love this post.

Almost right.
Except the 99.9% of drs comment.
The thing is, is that the doctors are using the tests and the tests capture the coronavirus, which is everywhere, even in mangoes.
And so, no, the drs aren’t ‘in on it’, they just follow the guidelines laid out for them.
Or loose their job.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlankUsername

I think some people have experienced a bit too much white privilege and believe that their government has their best interests at heart.

Look at me, I'm woke now!

This century is going in one direction and the great unwashed are not the beneficiaries.

It's ironic that progressivism is heading down a road that basically has no happy ending for the people that promote it.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I tried to find a source for mangos testing positive for Covid-19 and I assume you're referencing this story.?

Coronavirus test kits used in Tanzania were dismissed as faulty by President John Magufuli on Sunday, because he said they had returned positive results on samples taken from a goat and a pawpaw.

If so, I was unfamiliar so it's a rabbit hole I opted to take a quick peek into. It turns out that Tanzanian President John Magufuli was an interesting man. I say "was" because he died a few months ago. There is a debate as to whether or not he actually died of Covid.

If so it would have been a bit of a scandal as Magafuli had some pretty strong opinions on the subject:

Magufuli denied the local spread of Covid-19 in Tanzania, discouraged the mention of the disease by health workers, and claimed without evidence that vaccines were dangerous, suggesting instead that people pray and inhale herb-infused steam.

Despite repeated requests by the World Health Organization, Tanzania has not published any statistics on cases since May, when it registered 509 infections. It has no known testing programme in place and health officials have been forbidden from mentioning the virus.

But the number of deaths of people experiencing breathing problems reportedly grew and, earlier this month, the US embassy warned of a significant increase in the number of Covid-19 cases in Tanzania since January. Days later, the presidency announced the death of John Kijazi, Magufuli’s chief secretary.

Source

All things being equal, I am afraid I am going to personally opt to view anything regarding Tanzania, Magufuli and Covid with a massive, massive grain of salt.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

All I know is I don't trust hw many positives there were, not when you see tailgate tents setup in parking lots and samples being taken by non medical personnel and being kept on a folding card table all day . If you showed any doctor or court that that was how you collected samples or evidence, they both would throw them out in a second.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a "grain of salt".

Salt isn't a crop. It doesn't seed.

A granule of salt perhaps but that defeats the object of the phrase.

To take something with a "pinch of salt" is to imply that one is not satisfied with the quality of something i.e You don't trust a bowl of soup to be seasoned properly so you take it with a pinch of salt, just to be on the safe side.

Technically, a massive granule of salt would be a lump.

Who dumps a lump of salt in their soup?

Nothing personal, just bugs me every time I see someone say "a grain of salt". There is no such thing is all.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlankUsername

All I know is I don't trust hw many positives there were, not when you see tailgate tents setup in parking lots and samples being taken by non medical personnel and being kept on a folding card table all day . 

It's a good way to fluff the numbers.

If you showed any doctor or court that that was how you collected samples or evidence, they both would throw them out in a second.

In this day and age?

The legal and medical professionals say whatever they are told to say to keep their jobs.

I can hardly blame them.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Y'all really need to keep tabs on the disinfo...

I believe the narrative goes something like this:

Covid is 100% fake. It doesn't exist. It's the common cold or flu rebranded. The narrative is if you stub your toe and get an infection - then the 99.99999% of medical professionals in the world who are in on it are going to lie and report it as Covid.

Unvaccinated people cannot spread Covid because Covid doesn't exist.

Except... If you get the magnetic, nanobot, genetic mutating, death trigger vaccine then you do end up with Covid. It now becomes real - and the vaccine, in addition to all of the above, is designed to make you explode into an invisible geyser of Covid that spreads to everyone within feet of you - at all times.

Until they catch the Covid from your fountain - at which point it returns to being just a hoax virus.

Also Ivermectin and Hydrochloroquine.

Man Google is going to love this post.

You forgot the 5G connection.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Hmm. I thought the key "you develop immunity to the disease.

Biologists don’t use the word “immunity” in the same way that it is used in, say, the law. When someone is granted immunity for testifying in front of a grand jury, that means that that person can never be prosecuted, for the remainder of their life, for anything they admit to in that testimony. In that case, “immunity” is absolute, 100% certain.

In biology, “immunity” means that your immune system has developed some antibodies that resist your getting the infection that they are targeted against. That doesn’t mean that you can never ever get that infection under any circumstances for the rest of your life with 100% certainty. That’s never been in the medical definition of “immunity”. It’s a probabilistic definition, not a deterministic one. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have about a 95% probability of preventing a symptomatic infection for some period of time (to be determined) after the second shot. Not 100%, 95%. That’s actually pretty damn good as vaccines go. As time goes by, however, your level of immunity from that vaccination will almost certainly decrease—it does with almost every other vaccine so probably no reason to think it would be different here. That’s what booster shots are for—after your level of immunity has declined over time, a booster shot can boost your immune response back to close to what it was just after you got the first shot. It still won’t be 100%.

That doesn’t mean that it’s not a “real” vaccine.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I interviewed for a new job today at a major international delivery company.

When I went in, the person that greeted me was not wearing a mask and I asked her about the company mask policy.

She told me the usual story....vaccinated people do not need to wear a mask but it is your personal choice to wear one or not...but then she said they will not ask if you have been vaccinated or not.

Which I thought was surprising.

I saw quite a few people not wearing one and quite a few wearing one.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

NEWSFLASH. Booster shots ARE vaccines.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm really concerned about the magnetic effect of the jab. I walked thru Lowes to day and some Philips screwdriver gave me a funny look. I high tailed it out of there before they had a chance to attack. Home depot for me from now on.....
edit on 17-6-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

a reply to: dug88

How the hell is a human going to transmit to a bat? I guess the bats should lock down and wear a mask

Batman always wore a mask, so did Robin.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I've worked with the person that sent the email. I don't doubt what they say. They are a biologist and fairly practical. That's why i felt it was worth sharing.
edit on 17/6/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The vaccine stimulates the self production of the spike protein through transcription. How, then, is the virus being transmitted?

The virus itself is not stimulated through the administration of the mrna vaccines. I could see shedding/transmission of spike proteins, maybe... in theory. But how exactly does one shed the virus if they are never introduced to it either in whole or an attenuated fashion? Serious question because I see this a lot and the science doesn't support the hypothesis. Nor does logic.

That's my first post after a decade of silent enjoyment. Thanks ATS.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: chr0naut

So the wet market theory is out the window entirely now?

No, some people will be telling it to their grandchildren.

But I think that the origin will turn out to be outside of Wuhan and before 2019. But that's my opinion and based upon its affinity of binding to human ACE2. Far more than any other species.

So, the spike protein may be benign (as the mRNA vaccines would tend to show) and there may be other things that make the virus deadly.

The spike is used to penetrate cells, and its affinity for human ACE2 makes it look like the virus has mutated in situ as a benign virus until it got the deadly change.

There have been no overt signs of SARS-CoV-2 in any animals because it is very specifically a human pathogen. So looking for a recent zooanotic source is probably a dead end, research wise. And cat species are also far more likely a source than bats for reason of ACE2 affinity.

So, I surmise that the virus ancestor may have been in bats, decades, if not thousands of years ago. And the bats were predated upon directly, uncooked and therefore with live virus, by cats. Specifically domestic cats, which have a high interaction with human beings. Then at some stage, the virus infected humans, but was relatively benign and therefore undetected, potentially for decades or more.

Then after the virus found its niche in humans, it recently acquired a mutation that makes it deadly. Specifically by inhibiting ACE2, and causing the conversion of angiotensinogen to Ang II at the AT1 receptor, it causes a raft of effects resulting in classic ARDS symptoms.

This is different to the way the related MERS and SARS viruses work, although many symptoms seem similar, and has only a peripheral relationship to the spike protein, where a lot of research is concentrating.

That's my ten cents worth, anyway.
edit on 18/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

I figure they are opening up everything right now just to give us reprieve before the Delta variant causes the mother of all lockdowns come fall.

Sadly I agree with you 100%.

I did read on the Drudge App last week that Russia’s COVID numbers jumped 47%, and the manufacturing area in China is pretty much going into lockdown, and Boris thinks July will be bad for England.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Ok boomer

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

People and there love for sticking needles in themself.

As a general rule, if your dont know or are not sure of what excitedly is in the needles or what your injecting yourself with?

Then it is not a good idea to do it.

This whole covid thing is so convoluted and so full of bull# and nonsense. Ya! In some years from now? Lets just see what people say or do. Beyond that?

Well everybody lies. And as we know. The government? Well there not some arbiter of truth or anything. After all? Can anybody here think of one thing that was not a lie in any of these major scandals or news bits, in oh? Lets says the past 100 years or more?

The only news that exists on most medias or social medias or especially the mainstream bought and paid social medias out there is when the local cat lady gets a cat stuck in the tree and somebody has to help her get it off the tree, or when the price of burritos goes up.

Beyond that? Well? Lets just say? Guess people will see. It could be nothing. Or it could be more debilitating illnesses coming down there way in the coming years.

Me personally? As a general rule, I don't trust any of there sales pitches and products. Why you ask? Well its because in high school, i used to skip, then I would head to the library because it was close and I was bored, and I used to read entire textbooks on biology and even virology for fun.

And none of the things they say match up even to old data, much less new data. Insufficient data, insufficient products, insufficient everything.

Lets just say, that even the textbooks are merely just at most educated guesses. And viruses? Are really at there most viral and dangerous when there crossing species. They have been trying for years, to produce the same effect in a lab. They have failed at it for equally as long.

This covid thing. Merely another large scale experiment it looks like. There will likely be large scale diverse effects. But we will see. The rest and what they see on the TV? Is merely people doing there job, reading of the script in front of them, following the policy of there particular company and rhetoric.

And with over 1 trillion in the bank to not only bankroll this thing, but to also make sure everybody involved has cool new houses and pads. There's going to be a lot of people fighting for there right to there material goods. Scalar weaponry may just be much more effective then viral biological weaponry is.

And all the world is but a testing ground. It is quite possible that we have been living in the madhouse for a long long time. The new normal? Is the old normal, is the new normal. Whats normal for the majority of people but what they have been born into.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
I contemplated posting a thread on this earlier, but i wasn't sure if it was really thread worthy or something i should really be sharing...but meh # it...

Years ago, I did a bunch of bat work and I'm still on a bunch of email lists. Anyway, earlier I got this email:

I just thought I'd share because a few things stuck out to me. The Provincial Veterinarian is pretty much the authority when it comes to animal health in the Province. According to her, not only is viral shedding of vaccinated people possible between humans, but there are restrictions in place in case of Human to Bat transmission for vaccinated people.

The end there too, COVID restrictions will remain for the foreseeable future even for both dose vaccinated people.

This is a provincial medical authority confirming the possibility of both human to human and human to bat covid transmission by vaccinated individuals.

Yes... another thing that has been highlighted several times.

Getting the vaccine has NEVER been said to prevent you from spreading the virus.
You can still be a carrier to some degree...

But I take this is a question of bad information, that doesn't fully explain.

The main reasons for vaccine, is to prevent an excessive amount of people putting pressure on the health care system.
Other illnesses are already mounting up, with a severe lack of underreporting of fx. cancer and or heart issues, due to the stress of covid cases that needed treatment.

The more I read about it the more it makes sense to be honest.
I see the main problem of conspiratorial thoughts around this, is that people in this day and age wants everything to be black or white, good or bad, infected or uninfected.

That's just not how life works.

The vaccines have a risk of causing something down the road. But noone... freaking noone, can PREDICT what that will be. Mainly because the data we have right now is limited.
But what is evident and to which I personally am becoming more thankful for is that while the vaccines might have hidden surprises down the road, here and now, they have a positive effect on severity and outcome, besides immensely reducing the risk of getting covid.

Time will tell if the Delta variant will punish those who didn't care for the vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join