It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stupidity of wearing masks outside well getting "FRESH" air

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
(post by ViktorBloodworth removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by ViktorBloodworth removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: thedeadtruth
You wouldn't know the truth if it kicked you right in the neckbeard.
"Waaah, no one believes my made up fairytale!!!!".
Newsflash: When one of the media hacks say "front lines" they mean in their newest made up "War on Something"....not being first in the queue at McDonald's.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You certainly seem to.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I want to slap these people so hard when I see them wearing masks outside, or even alone in their own car.

This level of ignorant stupidity/ virtue signaling deserves a rude awakening.

And I see it everywhere!

I fear my hand will be black and blue. So I just stare at them and shake my head.

Pure skullduggery.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths
You are frustrated because you can't control others. You should try to mind your own damnn business and stay out of the affairs of others. a reply to: Blue_Jay33

No, not because I can't control them, that is impossible nor is it desirable.
People(our fellow citizens) behaving in a certain way towards propaganda should not bother me.
But then I think back to what it ultimately did to the German citizens of the 30's and 40's.....and I am concerned.
Like many on this board we don't want to control anybody, just encourage a tiny bit of independent thought based on research.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It isn't your place to encourage independent thought when someone is minding their business, that's just arrogance. You're assuming these people are ignorant and don't know any better. That is none of your business especially when we know the virus has killed millions. You don't know these people medical or personal histories. a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyJoeSmiths

Since you are a rookie at ATS, you must not understand this website, but it has always encouraged it's members to deny ignorance, which by it's very nature encourages independent thought.

When you talk about people minding there own business, it can effect us all if enough people go along to get along, it's how freedom can die for us all, I am very sorry you can't see that.
edit on 19-6-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have been on and off here for years. I don't recall such stupidity as I see now. Ok look, I do what I do and you do what yo do. However, going around telling people to take their mask off when it's none of your business is idiotic and good way to get yourself hurt. Everyone does not want to hear your philosophical argument. a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths
I have been on and off here for years. I don't recall such stupidity as I see now. Ok look, I do what I do and you do what yo do. However, going around telling people to take their mask off when it's none of your business is idiotic and good way to get yourself hurt. Everyone does not want to hear your philosophical argument. a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The lack of self awareness is priceless. It sucks you have suffer through the opinions of others

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BobbyJoeSmiths

I will never tell anybody to take off their mask, as you say it's their business.
But when you see all those mask-less fans in Vegas in very close proximity to each other at a hockey game enjoying life verses a lone bike rider outside in the open air all masked up, when even the government says you don't have to wear a mask anymore now because it's safe, it makes me wonder just how fearful those people must be?
I would think to the detriment of their own mental and emotional health.
One thing is for sure COVID has created a new breed of hypochondriacs, I have seen it amongst my co-workers.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If they are hypochondriacs, delusional or whatever. I don't care it's their business. a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
We'll be wondering all day, there's tons of asinine reasons to wear a mask alone. Especially running around on a trail... athletic masks existed long before CV19 was a twinkle in some government scientists eye. They help filter dust and allergens. I'd hazard a guess asthmatics found they really like them out on the trail. Maybe your neighbor is a goof who wants to feel like a ninja. And I'm sure there are a rare few neurotic types who can't be told too.. wouldn't be surprised if they used ATS.

I've been to countries (free ones) where it has been common practice for a long time... I'm certain we will see some people put on masks every now and then for various reasons for all time now, it seems it is becoming socially acceptable in our country too.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

Not ALL of US . Resistance is Futile Against Free Men .

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I wear a mask when mowing the lawn. I am allergic to grass and it allows me to be able to breathe when I am done. I’m sure there is someone posting somewhere about a crazy Covid lady even wearing a mask while mowing!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join