It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fl governor pledges aid to Texas and Az

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
My outstanding governor spoke at my sheriffs office today once again demonstrating his character and love of country.

Marxist tears are flowing.
Governor DeSantis is always under the gun due to his America and Florida First agenda. Soros spent millions to elect the degenerate Gillum in the last election and we were only saved by one percentage point. God is good.

weartv.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: REDMORGAN
My outstanding governor spoke at my sheriffs office today once again demonstrating his character and love of country.

Marxist tears are flowing.
Governor DeSantis is always under the gun due to his America and Florida First agenda. Soros spent millions to elect the degenerate Gillum in the last election and we were only saved by one percentage point. God is good.

weartv.com...

There are some America loving patriots still in office around the country.
Unfortunately none of them have a (D) after their name.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN
Let's hope they can put a dent in the drugs and people coming across the border.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
Let's hope they can put a dent in the drugs and people coming across the border.

I should have done a better job describing everything.

Governor DeSantis said that a lot of Florida's crime comes across our Southern border. He and the other Governors are going to work together to fight our border crisis since no help is coming from outside the states.

Words like confederation are being whispered.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Glad he is proactively trying to help get the situation under control.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

weartv.com...

does someone live in the panhandle? this use to be a great place to live. but i'm looking for someplace that is like the panhandle use to be before all the woke and snowbirds moved in.

edit on 17-6-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Imagine STILL falling for the controlled opposition this late in the game. Y'all never can accept that both wings belong to the same rotten bird and they're all just playing their roles.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

weartv.com...

does someone live in the panhandle? this use to be a great place to live. but i'm looking for someplace that is like the panhandle use to be before all the woke and snowbirds moved in.

One of the most beautiful quaint places in that area. Fairhope Alabama. So picture perfect. Otherwise Myrtle Beach? Or the beach cities of Texas outside of Houston!??? Or move to Puerto peñasco México or that Citi in Baja California all the Americans retire at.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Daphne-Fairhope-Foley ( Baldwin County) area is growing just as bad if not more than the panhandle of Florida.

the idea is to move away from them not to where they are or are going.

gonna have to trade in my flip flops for snow shoes, and it's Montana Wyoming or one of the Dakota's. just over a million folks or less state wide.

top topics

join