It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Results Came Back - Parents Sent Their Kids' Face Masks to A Lab for Analysis.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I am not particularly Left.

I'm more conservative than you think -- but, who cares -- right?

I just see Trump for the charlatan he is.

Being anti-Trump -- does not make me pro-Biden.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: tanstaafl

If there is a strain of flu that kills 500,000 Americans

There isn't, that number is fake news, created out of thin air by counting all kinds of deaths as CV19 deaths, and more importantly, counting many deaths TWICE in order to create the 'excess deaths' mythos.

then you should still wear masks to protect you from it.

Yeah - except it has already been proven beyond a doubt that wearing masks does absolutely nothing to protect you (the mask wearer) from it, and essentially nothing to protect anyone else from you when you are wearing one.

And still socially distance.

No, again... I don't do useless and meaningless things for your feelz...

OK, put your money where your mouth is, show me some peer review evidence that wearing a mask does nothing, and it's not my feelz that you should be worrying about. I'm stating neutral science, you're having an emotional reaction. Namely fear.

Never Trumpers need to step off and stop knocking the vaccine that he made possible. You might have voted for the other guy, but that doesn't mean that you get to spread fear everywhere in order to tarnish his legacy.

www.nejm.org...

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02

There isn't, that number is fake news, created out of thin air by counting all kinds of deaths as CV19 deaths, and more importantly, counting many deaths TWICE in order to create the 'excess deaths' mythos.

Yeah - except it has already been proven beyond a doubt that wearing masks does absolutely nothing to protect you (the mask wearer) from it, and essentially nothing to protect anyone else from you when you are wearing one.

OK, put your money where your mouth is, show me some peer review evidence that wearing a mask does nothing, and it's not my feelz that you should be worrying about. I'm stating neutral science, you're having an emotional reaction. Namely fear.

Never Trumpers need to step off and stop knocking the vaccine that he made possible. You might have voted for the other guy, but that doesn't mean that you get to spread fear everywhere in order to tarnish his legacy.

www.nejm.org...

First of all, this isn't a study on mask wearing, and secondly the study involved them taking off the masks when using communal facilities such as dining rooms and washing facilities, as well as when sleeping in shared facilities. So it's invalid as a study of mask wearing.

Did you even read it?

Try his study that's specifically about mask wearing

www.pnas.org...

Here's one on regular flu

www.cambridge.org... 4D368496EBDE0AFCC6639CCC9D8BC05
edit on 19-6-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

www.nejm.org...

First of all, this isn't a study on mask wearing, and secondly the study involved them taking off the masks when using communal facilities such as dining rooms and washing facilities, as well as when sleeping in shared facilities. So it's invalid as a study of mask wearing.

Did you even read it?
That’s what we are all asking you.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket

www.nejm.org...

Did you even read it?
That’s what we are all asking you.

But you've already got them

www.pnas.org...

Here's one for regular flu that's over a decade old

Study
edit on 19-6-2021 by AaarghZombies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: neutronflux

How stupid are you lot.

I literally say, in my first sentence..

The masks “tested” weren’t filthy though, at least according to the article.

That's very much the point--after being cleaned and then worn for 8 hours, the masks were filthy with bacteria and other pathogens. 8 hours only.

The thing is that these bacteria and other pathogens mostly originated from the children who were wearing the masks.

These are ordinary bacteria, they exist in your mouth and nose and rarely cause problems.

It's like ... there are normally some minorities in your neighborhood. And there's gas in gas tanks of vehicles on the street. But you're putting these two things together and are implying that they mean that BLM are peacefully protesting the place to the ground when in fact they aren't.

Yes, I've understood for many years that the bacteria and pathogens are part of the world we live in. Yes, that's why we have immune systems.

So, I've been saying this this all began that the masks are merely germ collectors, and that wearing one often keeps those germs at the entrance to your airway.

Masks cannot stop the airborne transmission of virus, so why wear them?

I guess if one desires oral candida or other nasty things kept in front of your airway, then wear one. Otherwise, they are dirty petri dishes. That's all the Gainesville tests confirmed, and most of us have known that for many long months.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I hear a lot of "Orange Man Bad" here but what's your proof? Also I would point out in the last election being Anti Trump makes you Pro Biden.

And the other point I would like to make is there is bible proverbs and parables about judging a plant by the fruit it produces. And despite all the opposition Trump received while in office I would point out he was getting stuff done. A viable immigration policy and part of the border wall was completed even with massive Democrat opposition.

Trump lists his accomplishments here....

Now look at the Biden's failures in his first 5 months in office. Link...

I hate to say it but your position here is pure poppycock.
"Being anti-Trump -- does not make me pro-Biden."

The question was black and white.

edit on 19-6-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thanks for your reply
Didn't mean to imply you made any particular statement, I genuinely found it perplexing looking at the stats

Your reply makes sense though

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

Also I would point out in the last election being Anti Trump makes you Pro Biden.

NO.

Biden is the default.

I honestly don't know Biden. I am not commenting on him, because I don't know him.

You want to show me where I supported Biden?

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It is unethical and yet it is so.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: AaarghZombies

It is unethical and yet it is so.

What is unethical?

Ask a liberal and you'll get a very different answer from when you ask a conservative.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

How stupid are you lot.

That's very much the point--after being cleaned and then worn for 8 hours, the masks were filthy with bacteria and other pathogens. 8 hours only.

The thing is that these bacteria and other pathogens mostly originated from the children who were wearing the masks.

These are ordinary bacteria, they exist in your mouth and nose and rarely cause problems.

It's like ... there are normally some minorities in your neighborhood. And there's gas in gas tanks of vehicles on the street. But you're putting these two things together and are implying that they mean that BLM are peacefully protesting the place to the ground when in fact they aren't.

Yes, I've understood for many years that the bacteria and pathogens are part of the world we live in. Yes, that's why we have immune systems.

So, I've been saying this this all began that the masks are merely germ collectors, and that wearing one often keeps those germs at the entrance to your airway.

I guess if one desires oral candida or other nasty things kept in front of your airway, then wear one. Otherwise, they are dirty petri dishes. That's all the Gainesville tests confirmed, and most of us have known that for many long months.

Masks stop the movement of the water droplets that are carrying the virus. You should know this, it was explained multiple times during Trump's covid briefings.

If you change your mask or wash it, or have one that contains a sterilizing component, then those germs aren't going to build up to a harmful level.

And even if you were silly and wore the same mask for a couple of days straight without changing or cleaning it, or doing things like cleaning your teeth or using mouth wash the risk of harm to you is STILL less than the risk of even mild covid.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

How stupid are you lot.

Masks stop the movement of the water droplets that are carrying the virus. You should know this, it was explained multiple times during Trump's covid briefings.

If you change your mask or wash it, or have one that contains a sterilizing component, then those germs aren't going to build up to a harmful level.

And even if you were silly and wore the same mask for a couple of days straight without changing or cleaning it, or doing things like cleaning your teeth or using mouth wash the risk of harm to you is STILL less than the risk of even mild covid.
Says some guy with nothing but an opinion and a cross to bare

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If you're an American voter and didn't vote for Trump then it was a half vote for Biden. Not to rain on your parade but Trump was the president and still leads the party and the conservative right until the next election. Also was doing quite a good job against hardcore Democrat opposition. And based on some of your other posts you appear to be quite liberal. So be proud and admit you're a Democrat.

Or show us on the doll where the bad orange man touched you.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: Annee

If you're an American voter and didn't vote for Trump then it was a half vote for Biden. Not to rain on your parade but Trump was the president and still leads the party and the conservative right until the next election. Also was doing quite a good job against hardcore Democrat opposition. And based on some of your other posts you appear to be quite liberal. So be proud and admit you're a Democrat.

Or show us on the doll where the bad orange man touched you.

Enjoy your fantasy.

Majority of Americans do not agree with you.

As far as me being Liberal — I am not religious or a traditionalist and support equality and women’s rights.

But, conservative to me is Fiscal. I very much understand “protect my own porch” and “that which is not earned has no value”.
edit on 20-6-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Oh well, obviously not medically accurate, but brings back memories.

Strangely a lot of Americans associate these thingies with gas stations, but here even in the late 1990's they were lurking in men's rooms everywhere, even the top malls and 5-star restaurants.

One day when I'm a really old man.

"Uncle, uncle - what is this"?

"Now you see kids this is a face-mask ... and we had to wear them when the Covid-19 virus escaped from a commie lab, back in - when was it? Oh around 2020-2021".

"And uncle, what's this black leather thing with the studs in it"?

"That's uncle's mosquito swatter, let's put it back in the closet".
edit on 20-6-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ShakeNBake

Yeah, I completely agree with you on this. I was really excited to see this story, because I personally think the mask are useless and actually a crime to force on children... but this isn't going to work for me. The 'findings' posted once you finally click through it are just unorganized notes. It doesn't even look like a lab report. Looks like this wont be the kicker for me here.

Id love to see an actual study on like an entire school's worth of masks, and interviews with parents/scientists, a real full story on it. I personally think we'd find something there. But these criticisms are entirely valid and I'm going to have to pass on this one. Shoddy reporting, lack of paper trail, 'anonomous sources', laziness, skipping procedure... this is the stuff that landed us here in the first place (wearing bs masks).

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Attentionwandered

Have you considered that since it is so well documented (since 1946 in the US) that masks have no noticeable effect on the airborne transmission of virus, nobody wants to spend any money doing tests as you advocate to discover what has already been shown countless times?

All the masks do is collect germs (as this small test demonstrated) and allow people to signal virtue, to let them believe they are contributing to the team effort in futility..

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   

The Trump folks don't see it that way at all.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join