It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Results Came Back - Parents Sent Their Kids' Face Masks to A Lab for Analysis.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
This basically proves masks, when used for hours at a time, are mini pathogen incubators. The heat and moisture help the infectious organisms we normally breath in small amounts to be fruitful and multiply. I am supprised this hasent developed some new diseases yet or it has and they just have not identified them yet. All those little face mounted biology labs everywhere.

Exactly, similar to an agar petri-dish.

It allows for a perfect environment for normally occurring pathogens to multiply to possibly unhealthy ppm. Our bodies immune systems can normally handle naturally occurring levels, however add masks in and now it's not a normal situation.

It’s not a “perfect” environment for pathogen growth. All those non-viral pathogens listed need more than just a warm moist environment to grow. They need a source of nutrients. When they are in your body, they scavenge your cells to provide those nutrients. That’s one of the reasons they can do damage to you when you are infected. When they are on an agar plate, it is the agar that provides those nutrients. Medical masks are made of polypropylene fibers, which is definitely not a nutrient.

And respiratory secretions can't provide any nutrients?

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Realtruth
So I guess this means those kids have been in some pretty nasty surroundings.

It isn't like all those pathogens just popped into existence because of the masks.

It means we carry many within us, those in concentrated areas and those in areas of international travels will have more than those in rural areas.

I'm not sure nasty is the word, but rather pathogenicly diverse.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Dang , man you really drank the whole gallon of kool aid didn't you, there is no amount of evidence that could be presented to you , you are just all in on this being a scared child when it comes to covid. What a crappy way to live, i feel sorry for you.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So why is it eye opening that they were found in the masks?

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

That's the reason wearing a mask isn't as easy as it looks.
1. You should wear a disposable FFP2 mask for no longer then 4 hours (it should be replaced after)
2. After you take it of you throw it away and you disinfect your hands

These masks I'm seeing in the picture aren't ffp2 so there not safe in any way.
And schoolchildren aren't expected to follow protocols on how to wear them.

So...in the way this case is presented you'd do a better job (safer indeed) by not wearing any.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

If you were having surgery? Could they all take off their masks and breathe, cough and spit into your open cavity?

Really? Why not?

Retired Medical Responder

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
the wearing of masks on a daily, and all-day basis is frankly disgusting. they are germ factories. and it's bludgeoned into the mass consciousness as a health benefit, nay a health necessity. the sheer brass neck of the mask promotion is breathtaking. literally.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Are you choosing to ignore the part that the masks tested were newly laundered and only worn for 1 school day

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
They are just a "barrier". Thats it. Dont stay sterile but seconds...Effective and not at all...

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. I’m glad a test has finally been done and confirmed my suspicion. But hey you don’t have to be a genius to put 2 and 2 together. Just can’t be a liberal goon looking for any reasoning to hide their hideous faces.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Ya know you can wash them? My kids either wore disposable ones and threw them away after school, or reusable ones that were washed after each use.

How do ya wash them every 2 hours if you're not at home ? 😧😉👆

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Slightly off topic but just imagine what is lurking on the bottoms of
our shoes . Parking lots these days must be teeming with some real anthropological hellions mutating on these asphalt Petri Dishes .

Then imagine bringing these uninvited hitchhikers into your vehicle s
carpeted flooring , and then the house.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2019

Ya know you can wash them? My kids either wore disposable ones and threw them away after school, or reusable ones that were washed after each use.

RIP all of the people who have always had to wear masks while they work. It's all the sudden dangerous. We should henceforth call off all surgeries, paint jobs, drywall projects, wood floor resurfacing, etc...
edit on 16-6-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Just turn it inside out for another 2 hours.

I mean. Taking into account the levels of bacteria found, when it's facing your mouth, probably safer to wear the outside inside and the inside outside.

PS: just trying out this whole "new-think" type thing going on these days that used to be labelled "stupidity".

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

originally posted by: xuenchen

Just turn it inside out for another 2 hours.

I mean. Taking into account the levels of bacteria found, when it's facing your mouth, probably safer to wear the outside inside and the inside outside.

PS: just trying out this whole "new-think" type thing going on these days that used to be labelled "stupidity".

Alcohol wipes maybe work too 😵‍💫

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

*****FALSE EQUIVALENCY ALERT*****

No comparison to a doctor wearing a proper mask in the proper way in a sterile setting versus people wearing bandanas and neck gaiters all day and touching them constantly in non sterile settings. The only thing I would want to see in this study is were these germs found on the outside of the mask or inside? or both? And the people wearing them for those other reasons is to stop particulate way larger than a virus or bacteria.
edit on 16-6-2021 by BlankUsername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yes. People have been saying for over a year that wearing these masks all the time causes bacterial pneumonia and other nasty illnesses. These are largely the same people who have. even warning that the covid jabs are dangerous and will cause those that don’t die quickly to get autoimmune diseases and other serious problems within a few years of getting jabbed.

Will be interested to see what the “I love covid and I love masks” people here on the site will defend their mask worldview after reading this. Because they will definitely come in with some convoluted logic about how this is just fine.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Right! My kid had/has 14 masks.

He changes it everyday -- and we wash each weeks every week -- while he wears the second batch.

We had instructions from his school to wear a clean mask every day. And, for kids who had no masks, the school provided disposable ones.

And I used the PS 2.5 inserts.
edit on 16-6-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Follow the science!

Unless the science doesn’t support their “I am a slave and you must be too” worldview.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Then how does this all explain why the 2020-2021 flu season was practically non-existent? Certainly, we should all be sick as dogs for putting on these "petri dishes." But that apparently didn't happen. What's the most crazy explanation?

They renamed the flu “covid-19.”

Also, note that no viruses were found on any of the masks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join