It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unveiling of the Dream World - An Interpretation of Revelation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
It always struck me as ironic that in our dreams we can do anything we can imagine, but we are limited by lack of control. Whereas In our wake state we are apparently limited to do things within the confines of physical laws, but we are in control. It is often thought that our dreams are an imaginary place that are some sort of side-effect during sleep. But to me, someone who believes in Purpose, I can not help but believe there is some sort of potential to merge these states of consciousness so you can get the best of both worlds

"A song of ascension: When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dreamed." Psalm 126:1

The veil remains on the people of this age for good reason. If the veil were to be lifted, and the people's internal malicious thoughts and motives were to be unleashed at once, you would quite literally see the scenario described in Revelation. One of the few rules we get when the great reveal occurs is that those who live by the sword will die by the sword. What else does this mean besides you will be reciprocated for your motives very quickly?

In our current state, this feedback loop is much slower and merciful. Sometimes it is so slow that we don't realize that the discrepancies we see in other people, are actually the discrepancies that are present in our own eye. This is why it is futile to clean the outside... it is because it is the inside that is determining the outside. The pure in heart will see God because the outside will resemble the inside. This is why hypocrisy results in an intense delusion. We are in a sense litigating our selves, supposing it is others, and in doing so we convict both ourselves and others, and do Satan's job for him. ​Our current sins keep the veil strong, and a confused world results from our own confused state of being.

When the veil is lifted we are told to flee the cities, where I suppose a high density of conscious malice will spill out. We are told not even to go inside to grab a coat, because it is not so much material preparation that will save us, but instead it is the preparedness of heart and mind oriented towards the Founder of All that will lead us to the next stage of consciousness. How happy will the Master be if he returns and finds his house well-kept and prepared for Him? If the veil is lifted, and our hearts are directed towards God, we will quickly see peace, while others are facing the manifestations of their own tormented minds.

A humble certainty founded on the philosophy of Christ gives us peace.

People deemed "schizophrenics" are already starting to see the lifting of the veil. I briefly volunteered at a behavioral health ward, and these people were seeing phenomenal things, and many of their accounts had commonalities among others who claimed to see the same. I believe they were getting a glimpse beyond the veil. Unfortunately for them, the cares of this world were squandering the growth of the seed into a heavenly domain. Split between God and Mammon, their minds were quite literally split into a schizophrenic state. This is why the young man who wished to become perfect was told to give away all his things, so that the heavenly domains could fully manifest without contaminated leaven.

The lifting of the veil will force such a state on all of us, and we will quickly realize our material possessions are rather useless.

Even in this age, If someone has the faith to move a mountain, they have no need for any garbage materialistic idols. With that being said there is nothing wrong with material possessions, so long as they do not possess you. As long as God is first in your heart and mind, there is no idolatry, and you can take solace in the fact that you will have a peaceful transition into the New World.

Then Jacob awoke from his dream and said, “Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it.” And he was afraid and said, “How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.”

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

It always struck me as ironic that in our dreams we can do anything we can imagine, but we are limited by lack of control.
a reply to: cooperton

People can learn to control their dreams though. Most don't because it's a commitment, or they aren't interested, or they don't know they can learn to lucid dream.

Not that that really matters considering your entire OP, but it's not really a true statement. You can absolutely control your dreams.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Not that that really matters considering your entire OP, but it's not really a true statement. You can absolutely control your dreams.

Neither of the first two presumptions were true, they were both rhetorical. You can control your dreams. You can also do anything you believe in the waking world. The whole point is the two conscious states can be bridged. Lucid dreaming is the example of control in the dream world. "Miracles" are the example of limitlessness in the awake world.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have lurked on this forum for several years never seeing the need to join. Your post has inspired me to join because you are 100% on target.

Over the last two+ years I have been reading "A Course in Miracles" and many other spiritual texts, old and new. In the process I have been coming to know, intellectually and from a deeper sense of knowing derived from prayer and meditation, precisely what you are describing as a lifting of the veils. As I see it, the Inner creates the Outer and Like Begets Like. This means that whatever is inside of us can only create the same outwardly. As you come to know this truth you begin to learn why the words of Jesus are called Gospel, or "good news". It's all easier than we think, we just need to wake up from the dream that is not reality.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
(in the book of revelations..............it seems that the angels are doing a lot of work.............making this and that take place.............when God asked the angels to talk about what they were actually doing there..............the angels replied............they were with michael and the lord in prayer................but satan and his angel fell down)

(so who is really doing all the work, and which angels are attributed to god? It seems that satan will create conflicts and perhaps worldwar, to conceal what god is doing in heaven, any signs or anything that otherwise would take place)

(if you ask me why "jerusalem" is named in the book of revelation I would have to say, it was a mistake a typo, because it is out of context...............HOWEVER...............if satan destroys it to hide its sin, to continue to pretend that it is in power, and to hide, what disaster takes place there, then that makes perfect sense.............satan will do this or day, good or bad just to conceal completely the end time..............so it is just the dream and opinion and nothing more)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Lucid Dreaming

top topics

join