It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A different take on an old mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
You're going to need to suspend your idea of reality for this one.

Imagine humanity has been created by aliens the religious texts refer to as heavenly beings.

Imagine the first priests as direct liasons and the keepers of this knowledge. Once people in religious authority realised we were a breeding program and nothing more, they realized they could manipulate the truth to their advantage because our creators had retreated to watch over their creation while we continued to grow uninterrupted. They allowed this to happen because they wanted to see the character of what they created on its own merit.

So the priests made it a sin to gain knowledge. And the givers of knowledge were somehow evil. In their place, an authoritative god figurehead, who requires you to jump through certain behavioral loops in order to gain everlasting peace.

Now the priests instituted certain practices like money collection. Give unto caesar and so on. They waged wars in order to gain more territory to expand their influence and fill their coffers with more money. Spreading the good news, if you will.

To keep the people in check they devised terrible methods to kill a person convicted of heresy.

They had demonized the givers of knowledge to mankind and denied us our true history.

They had thought control over their followers and an infinite stream of money flowing in.

They know religion as shared with humanity is a twisted truth, they know the sides of good and evil and being judged on an individual basis is a fabrication. If they knew that in the big scheme of things we were just generation after generation of breeding instruments and life otherwise was unfortunately pointless to their adherents that explains their deviant pedophile behavior and other perverted activities that have been exposed countless times. They have been corrupted by their power and we are lead by psychopaths down what they see as an hedonistic and nihilistic experience.

Now the givers of knowledge are returning. If the religious institutions know this, they will 'demonize' them if you'll excuse the pun.

Having them return will upend the whole charade and the people would very likely turn on the elite and stone them in the streets for the millennia of unnecessary suffering they have inflicted upon humanity.

The majority of humanity would have their very religious foundation destroyed at the core.

Therefore, true disclosure is a no no. And maybe things will be allowed to play out in the 'prophesied' nature manufactured in the bible.

They are not destroying your faith, they are fulfilling it. Think about that.

For myself as an unbeliever there is a difference in not believing in a religion or believing that there is a valid, mysterious connection to our past and not merely disregarding it as myth and wish fulfillment.

I am just not sure yet how that piece of the puzzle fits. But I suspect that the biggest con is that they have successfully manipulated the human need to belong to something bigger than itself.

Our reality is not what it seems. You sense it too. There is too much secrecy and obfuscation. It is a desperate clinging to power that is occurring. TPTB knows something is going to happen and they are running scared. That's why it feels like a veil is being lifted.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
It has been raining so I have actually had the time to listen over a few days to the following video. There are many interesting points that actually agree with your Op in the video. Eden was an actual place well know before the flood as people lived there and prospered along with many more places out of history.

Our story starts with the arrival of the Gods on Earth - the people we know historically as the Proto-Sumerians. It is not precisely known when these ancestors of ours came here or why. It is surmised that they arrived here quite some time before the worldwide Deluge, this is long long before recorded history. The arrival of these "gods," and their incredibly long reigns is reported in their descendant's records, the Sumerians. These records are written on thousands of cuneiform tablets.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Im definitely going to watch it, thanks!

Eta: I'm already 10 mins in and I'm thinking: we're living in a Cargo Cult Reality.
edit on 16-6-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
There is of course another reality..... you are wrong while Christianity has it right....

Your fantasy, hoping all religion is wrong is a bad bet, guaranteed to lose.

a reply to: 19Bones79

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Love your theory man.

There's alot of people that follow that thought train.

It's very possible we are simply a genetic experiment

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

The idea of this thread is not to threaten existing beliefs but it certainly is an unavoidable consequence of such a line of speculation.

Your contribution amounting to "oh yeah?! Well we're right and you're wrong so nyaahh! ' is duly noted for what it's worth.

I am not emotionally dependent on the outcome of my investment in this. You are and it is discussed as such in the op where I said "
The majority of humanity would have their very religious foundation destroyed at the core.".

For you it certainly rings true, does it not?

You could have shrugged it off as the ramblings of some random nut on the internet but no, you chose to respond.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Ok but
Imagine one creator, had one message, to love each other and unfortunately, religion and the powerful and the enemy of that one creator wanted people to fight, hate and be angry at each other.
Faith is being fulfilled, hate, anger and war is coming
Then Gods justice where only His love will be left, no religion

You said you are an unbeliever, why even start what you don’t believe?
What you say re aliens, creating, controlling does ring true because, the media are teaching you to believe that.

My faith in Jesus is unmoved, this is a temporary existence.

edit on 16-6-2021 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Like I said, this is not an attack on your religion whether you truly understand that or not.

I already know your side of the story no reaffirmation is required or even requested and only comes across as an insecurity on your part.

I urge believers who feel the need to go on the defensive to stop replying to this thread.

For your own sake.

edit on 16-6-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
There is of course another reality..... you are wrong while Christianity has it right....

Your fantasy, hoping all religion is wrong is a bad bet, guaranteed to lose.

The state of the world today has MORE evidence of UFO technology, implying higher physical beings, than a god and his prophets.

They may be one in the same, but you refuse to contemplate this.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Aliens found this planet and decided introduce life here millions of years ago. Their technology allowed them to travel in space through black/worm holes to travel light years in moments. They have hundreds of experiments on different planets in different galaxies. In the universe not all manifestations are "life" based. There are other dimensions and abstract realities also. They also do experiments on other heavily bodies.
These aliens Have watched evolution , in challenges from the environment, the genetic coding that drives reproduction, and food consumption. They observed the change from homo sapiens hunting and gathering to agrarian societies, and have been monitoring our nuclear age, and technological advancement. They have interceded a few times to tweak evolution a little also.
The drive for survival of the fittest is most curious to them as it has morphed from individual survival to mass group survival, using basically the same primal instincts of fight or flight. In the mass societies they have noticed how "leaders" of the people make up stories to convince their followers that they have a superior take on life. These charismatic, powerful people begin to control the resources and trickle bits of nourishment down to the masses. These people include Religious institutions/leaders, political, military, drugs, sex, food consumption, energy, health, ...almost every aspect of our lives.
The Governments are getting ready to announce their immanent return to keep us from destroying the experiment. We'll be a little closer to knowing the truth in a few weeks when our Government tells the truth about their visits.
Yea...right!

edit on 5872021Wed, 16 Jun 2021 08:05:44 -05000544587am1616 by BorisBadInOff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Like I said, this is not an attack on your religion whether you truly understand that or not.

I already know your side of the story no reaffirmation is required or even requested and only comes across as an insecurity on your part.

I urge believers who feel the need to go on the defensive to stop replying to this thread.

For your own sake.

you are acting like you have made a great discovery and believers have never heard this before
It’s nothing new, it’s been done to death, go watch the last aliens movie, (as crap as it was).
It’s not defensive, just saying it’s same old same old

“Aliens seeded the world and they are coming back to save us”
Well Gods an alien to our species and He is coming back

And just out of interest, who demonised gaining knowledge?
The bible teaches gaining knowledge is important, it was christianity through Luther who started educating common people.
You make stuff up to suit your silly narrative

It’s not a different take on anything, you are parroting a very old myth
Go hide behind a comet
“Marshall Applewhite and Bonnie Nettles, the cult’s leaders, originally recruited members by telling them that they were beings from another planet, which they called the Next Level. They developed the cult by telling recruits that they were aliens inside bodies, or vessels, which would literally transform into their higher alien beings when they were picked up by an incoming extraterrestrial spaceship
www.doomsdayguide.org...

Different take?
Aliens hiding behind what in your opinion?

edit on 16-6-2021 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Love your theory man.

There's alot of people that follow that thought train.

It's very possible we are simply a genetic experiment

Genetic experiments...
fun to perform, kind of a letdown to find out that you are one.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
A thread of Hale Bop groupies
Swallowing the kool aid again and again and again

A different take on the same old beliefs
www.thetalko.com...

Religions asking for money, claiming it’s to support aliens who need money
Scientology anyone, don’t get dropped in a volcano

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Ok then. You're right. I'll do three hail Mary's and have some cardboardeaux tonight as penance.

Was there anything else I needed to know that you feel you simply have to share with me?

I was going to run head on into my garage wall but this seems so much more productive.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Do what you want, hail mary into a snow blower for all it means
Just don’t suggest you have a different take on something so bloody generic

I am telling you, it’s not a different take, it’s the same old same old
As dumb as you think my beliefs are, reflecting back at you

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Quite frankly I'm just surprised at my own restraint.

It feels enlightened.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yeah, many agree with the scenario in the OP (i.e. humanity as a genetic experiment left to its own devices - or The Island of Dr Moreau meets Lord of the Flies). The reactions to this idea cause many to keep quiet. Paradigm destruction is a big deal ... at least to those that have their whole being invested in their worldview... which is admittedly most of humanity!

I can see why so many lend credence to the general religious worldview, though, as something that appears as "spiritual" phenomena" exists and sometimes promotes aspects of the religious scenario... whether or not the scenario is "true" and whether or not "spiritual" exists as a separate state from material, etc.

My own view is that there is something more to the "aliens and origins of man" subject than two spiritual sides fighting a proxy war via humans or humans being simply a lightly monitored experiment.

I don't have the answers or even the correct questions. I'm only certain that reality is both more subjective and far larger than we have been told and that most of humanity is intentionally kept ignorant of those facts. The enforced ignorance is most likely due to other humans liking comfort, security and power, but some outside influence is not impossible.

So I guess my view is that it is complex and obfuscated ... which is ultimately unhelpful outside of offering that we know very little and shouldn't let others tell us what is so.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A man visits a primitive country and is surprised to find when he arrives that everyone there is constantly fighting, throwing grenades at each other

Thinking that he could help these people he approaches one particular group who seem to throw less grenades than the others and gives them a special book all about why people shouldn't go around throwing grenades at each and why they shouldn't fight. About how the world and universe work, the numbers and letters work, the meaning of symbology, philosophy, everything they could ever need. Most importantly, why they don't need to fight or throw grenades

He told them to give the book to everyone else freely, like he'd given it to them

After he leaves, those he gave the book to decide they aren't going to give to everyone freely as it had been given to them

The fact they now understood more than all the others still throwing grenades at each meant that they became instantly quite powerful. Something they didn't wish to share to any but those they chose, or who were willing to pay for it

They'd found something far more effective to throw at people than grenades which gave them status above Kings and Queens themselves

They couldn't give regular people the real version of the book, so they rewrote it. Changing key words into "names", so people thought the information was stories about real people and the true meaning of the words would be lost (The Nominum Touch). They chose an inbetween language to translate into, and bended the meaning of the language, so that nobody would know the true translations. Except for them

By sitting down and changing the perceived meaning of key words, what was written in the book still seemed to make sense. But, with this step combined with changing words to names, nobody could possibly know what it really said, except them

And as they were no longer throwing grenades, they were convinced in themselves, that they were the best of those in their land and people

They were Gods chosen. The lucky ones

They convinced themselves they were good, just, loving and beautiful, even in their disregard of the very thing that made them and what they were asked to do

The let others suffer, instead of giving freely to them, that which was given freely to them

One day the man returned to these lands and was surprised to find that everyone was still throwing grenades at each other and fighting. Not much has changed

He found the men of willing inaction he'd given the book to and the place they'd assigned themselves

He found them basking in their riches, judging others with a certainty and authority that was never given to them

Opening others to meaning within a corrupted version of the book that wasn't there and was never given to them

Not only giving it, but believing it

"What happened to the book I gave you?" asked the man "what is this you've turned it into?"

In response the man threw the book at him, certain it would answer the question without answering it, as if it were never asked, just like with everyone else

Why not? It works most of the time

But the man would not accept their answers, as one who knew better

He continued to ask where the book had gone and why it had not been given as intended. But they continued to try answer him contemptuously using a corruption of the very thing that he had originally given them

Eventually, the man leading this group stepped forward looking down his nose at the man who would dare question them. So blind in his own self-assurity he wasn't even aware he was doing it. Or that he was spreaking to the groups original teacher

"You don't like the book?" He said tossing a grenade at the man "then have this instead"

The man looked at the grenade that had landed at his feet for a moment ...

Then at the group of men he'd tried to help who threw it, as they stood there laughing about it

Laughing at him!?

Sighing, he picked up the grenade and took a few big steps back away from the group of men

Then he pulled the pin, becoming the first person in the history of the civilisation throwing grenades at each other, to know how to do so

"Nah, f@#k ya's" he said as he threw the live grenade back at their feet

"You have it"
edit on 16 6 21 by Compendium because: Corrections

new topics

top topics

join