It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me choose again

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: chr0naut

I don't like the trilby design... Fedora yes, still there is something about Bogart, I like a lot.

A Fedora is very uniform. Very straight laced. A trilby is relaxed, like thumbing your nose at what is expected of you. It sort of says 'yeah, but I'll do what's comfortable'.

IMHO.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yes the trilby sends that message it is a hat but he doesn't emit that authority, more playful.

With my dreads under a fedora or bogart just looks really badass, the dreads take away some of that straight laced. the trilby with dreads looks too childish...

Thats what i feel when looking in the mirror.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I just stumbled across this↓ image that I had apparently saved to my computer at some point, and of course after seeing it now, I was immediately reminded of this thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

That's hilarious!

A well kept bald

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
this was really a challenge. should I cut my dreads and buy a smaler size or leave them and buy another hat when i`m all bald.
took me all this time, even talked about it with my mother, and sister. Still wasnt set.

To wrap it up, I was giftet a decent stetson wollfelt fedora for my birthday.

After wearing a straw hat this somer i was sure that a hat is really something I enjoy wearing so much so to spend some considerable amount of money, my mom heard of that and we went and bought one....
I guess for a first propper hat i can consider myself very fortunate.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join