It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian fuel tank explosion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Just a quick one to share this footage of a recent fuel tank explosion in Novosibirsk,Russia-21 injuries and windows blown out.

Note-in the first few seconds of this video,you can see something shoot off to the right.
But-
You can see it better in the opening frames of the second vid-It takes out the "tower" of a gas/petrol station .
Also-I reccomend to watch the second vid at 0.25 speed for bonus "fallout" vibes-looks just like a mini nuke!

Hmm,link not embedding-here it is:
www.youtube.com...

Story here:
www.themoscowtimes.com...
edit on 15/6/2021 by Silcone Synapse because: link

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

That’s crazy.
Hard to tell what that piece was but it destroyed that gas station sign and burst into flames.
And there were people running away on the road and one guy on the grass in the path of it, it looked like it might have went over him though after watching it multiple times.
I guarantee you that he had a load in his underwear after that.

Edit - could be a tanker rail car or trailer truck tanker, almost looks like it has wheels for a split second.

edit on 15-6-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
looks like a gas explosion. That is not a nuke going off.

I wonder if this was a real accident, or if Soros and friends had something to do with this. Especially since Russia just got that gas deal with Germany.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yeah, that looked like a propane tank flying through the air. I wouldn't like to be close to something like that, especially when it explodes. I imagine you could feel the heat from a long way off.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Guessing it was a pressurized tank of some sort as the flames are venting until the pressure slows enough for flames to enter whatever container and that's when it explodes. Might be right about rail car or tanker truck.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

Hmm,link not embedding-here it is:
www.youtube.com...

I saw someone else also do this in another thread the other day, so for future reference:

There's a time stamp attached to the end of your link
iMnyRFUaai8&t=10s

&t=10s [and time equals 10 seconds]
The link still works on Youtube, but it doesn't embed here properly with that still attached.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
That vehicle or whatever it was flying through the air, teaches a good lesson to keep in mind if you're ever near a fire like that.

The lesson is: GTFO of there. Even if you feel safe a couple blocks away, you're not. Every single person that ran away after the explosion, very easily could have been killed. By the time they ran, it was too late. The only reason they didn't get hit, was because they were lucky enough to not be in the wrong place. Running did nothing.

That being said, if it had been me, I too would have been standing there like a dumbass watching the smoke and flames.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Hey cheers for the tip on the timestamp/embed.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Firecracker compared to the explosion in Lebanon last year.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This is what a boiling liquid expanding vapor explosion (BLEVE) looks like.

And is a firefighter nightmare.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
looks like a gas explosion. That is not a nuke going off.

I wonder if this was a real accident, or if Soros and friends had something to do with this. Especially since Russia just got that gas deal with Germany.

You didnt get the FALLOUT 4 reference huh? In that game a mini nuke has a similar look.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

No I guess I didn't. I stopped playing video games when I realized Resident Evil was becoming a life simulator game.

new topics

top topics

join