It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Organization Inspired By Greta Disbanded

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
They said they are racist, not me. I say they are dumb.

he Auckland, New Zealand, chapter of a climate organization inspired by activist Greta Thunberg disbanded itself on Saturday because it was a “racist,” “white-dominated space,” the group announced in a Facebook post on Saturday.

School Strike 4 Climate, a movement of student protests against global warming, began in the wake of Thunberg’s activism and ballooned into widespread student strikes in 2019. Around 20,000 New Zealand students went on strike in March 2019, organized by School Strike New Zealand, which describes itself as “the New Zealand movement of Greta Thunberg’s strikes in Europe.”

I think these kids just got tired of that BS and they have cooler things to do, it's summer after all.

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

The Greta get rich off the movement she embraced like the BLM leaders did?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
New Zealand you say?
Interesting......

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Makes you wish you coulda seen the moment when they're all sitting around like "Guys, I just noticed, we're all white. Oh #, we're racist....well that's it we gotta disband. You're right, as white people we should not be giving our opinion. That would make us Nazis....agreed."

Then they all go off and get a manicure or something...

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Excuse me?

It's personicure!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

They couldn't get enough minority support so she just labels her group racist and quits. You can't write better comedy.

They literally care more about political correctness than climate policy change.
edit on 15-6-2021 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Oh hell no. I say we go whole hog and name it Unisex Phalanges Maintenance.

"Nail Salon" is so oppressive and sexist, ya know.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ummm, so too many white people joined, they looked around, called themselves racist, and disbanded.

PEOPLE!

This is why aliens won't visit.

WE ARE TOO FRACKING STUPID!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Maybe Ms Thugbern will bestow her saintly gifts of forgiveness on them.

Modern teens seem to have heads that are an "emptiness dominated space".

Can't wait to see how embarrassing it'll be in ten years time when they've all grown up a bit and got to see their online lives haunting them. So sincere!

After the world has burnt to a crisp, of course.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The organization apologized “for the further trauma caused by our slow action to take responsibility" and to correct this slow action they are moving to a state of complete non-action by disbanding all together.

"BIPOC communities are disproportionately affected by climate change, so the fight for climate justice should be led by their voices and needs". So now whites are putting climate change mitigation completely on the shoulders of BIPOC communities and disbanding themselves.

When faced with complete lack of critical thinking how do these groups ever expect to be taken seriously?

I'm just glad as a white person climate change is no longer my responsibility. I sure hope the BIPOC have the resources to save us all.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

You're right, my bad, i shouldn't have assumed their gender, not only does that make me bad as a person. but you're right they're definitely not males by any definition of the word i know.
edit on 15/6/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Winter as it gets in NZ

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I personally identify as a transvaccite (sp?) and they should have as well, maybe then poor Greta could be content.

Last I checked skin color related to melanin but who knows, right?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Makes you wish you coulda seen the moment when they're all sitting around like "Guys, I just noticed, we're all white. Oh #, we're racist....well that's it we gotta disband. You're right, as white people we should not be giving our opinion. That would make us Nazis....agreed."

I am just chuckling to myself in the "middle aged white guy corner" these guys relagated me to!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianSpy

Melanin is s racist concept. A naturally occuring pingment in our skin that exists in higher or lower concentrations only because some people's ancestors grew up closer to the equator is literally the only thing that matters. If you have more of it, you're a victim, if you have less, you're an oppressor.

#ing science yo.

a reply to: BlueJacket

You need at least 2 people with skin two shades darker than you, one person with a real vagina, preferably with a skin shade of 4 or lower, one person with a surgical hole that imitates a vagina of any skin shade, and one person with shade 2 skin or lower who's confused but hasn't gone through with the surgery in your corner otherwise you're racist.

# just realized i had the skin shades going darker the higher the number, is that racist?

What's more racist? Having the darkest black or the whitest white at '0'...#...now i don't know what to do...

I'm so caught up in worrying whether my ranking system is racist, i've decided to disband this comment.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
and thats why Im in the corner, afraid to move lest I pee out of a proper hole and mess everything up!

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Did you pee standing up or sitting? Silly question, you're a middle aged male...I think we're gonna have a problem here. I'm triggered. I need to sit in my safe place and cry for a while.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
They "woke" themselves out of existence. Interesting idea.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

So....if I'm the only person in the room and I'm white...am I a white supremacist?

Should I call a neighbor over?

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

So....if I'm the only person in the room and I'm white...am I a white supremacist?

Or you could be an albino in the bathroom.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join