It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Male Gives Birth In Chinese Lab

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Leave it to mad scientists in China, where biotechnologically-weaponized COVID and just about anything else is on the lab table,...to finally induce a male to give birth.

I should hasten to add that this particular Chinese male was also...a commie rat.

Scientists just took a big step toward making that once unthinkable prospect — biological males giving birth — a reality. Rats were subjected to an experiment in which a male was surgically attached to a female so there was shared blood, and then a uterus was transplanted into the male. IVF embryos were implanted in the transplanted uterus, and some of the pups were gestated to a successful Caesarean birth. From “A Rat Model for Male Pregnancy”:

PAPER: www.biorxiv.org...
evolutionnews.org...

The transgender movement may or may not welcome this news with open legs...and we are still waiting to discover if Docktor Fauci (aka "Science") actually helped fund this senseless research...just as he did the China Virus 'Gain of Function' research in Wuhan.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Pretty sure they made a movie about this. It was when Arnie was on his downhill slope.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I like to think of the Chinese Government as the Borg from Star Trek.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Man oh man they are screwing the pooch on ethics. I mean WTF....... I'm all for exploring science (preferably the real science most of us will never know of) but when they want to do gain of function research, having a dude give birth, making chimeras, making clones, experimental genetic altering vaccines that have an operating system.... Its where the freaking line needs to be drawn. But we have allowed and accepted this for so long they just throw it in our faces, now, their false god of "science" and people like fraudci will fool them all in the end and people will see how bad they have been played.

Glad you see this stuff OP.

We are gonna have a nice BSL 4 lab for animal and human disease research stuck right in tornado ally in our food supply. Holy sh!t what could possibly go wrong with that???? Wuhattan Kansas coming soon!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

WTF? Some people need to be slapped and then shot just for their
weird ideas.

Un F@#$ing believable!
edit on 15-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I'm sure I saw a trans man who was pregnant the other day online in daily mail but I just skipped past that headline onto the next story!

I didn't read your link sorry but are you saying that a male rat can have babies without first being a female??

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Simply Vile!
/2nd

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

“an experiment in which a male was surgically attached to a female so there was shared blood, and then a uterus was transplanted into the male.”

It sounds like a female still played key part in this perverse experiment.

A whole pile of unnecessary effort for the same result nature produces normally.

Not to mention all of those uterus’ that would be needed.

Science and medicine are sooo civilized.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Do you actually have evidence of this? Or are you just attacking Trans people? They've been around forever...get over it...

The scientific article is not peer reviewed, nor is any from your link.

www.biorxiv.org...

Pre-print manuscripts should be taken with a grain of salt, and everyone should know the scientific community is not a fan of non peer reviewed articles.

Biorxiv put out false information that Covid/SARS is related to HIV...FYI

Link

Link 2

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You know what?

That's it.

I'm done.

*tapping out*

This sh#t has gotten too crazy.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I would not call that abomination a male in the natural sense of the word. The headline is clickbait and misleading.

"MALE GIVES BIRTH IN CHINESE LAB"

All we had to do was surgically attach it to a female and share blood, then transplant a uterus, then artificially inseminate it.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Who cares if trans people have been around "forever" , so have schizophrenics, depressed people, etc.,etc. Yes, people with mental health issues have been around forever. What is your point. That has nothing t do with this post about an un ethical immoral lab experiment.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I like to think of the Chinese Government as the Borg from Star Trek. [/quote

I'm not sure if the CCP is as compassionate....

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm SHOCKED that you think Chi-Com scientists would lie to us about what happens in their labs.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlankUsername

Who cares if trans people have been around "forever" , so have schizophrenics, depressed people, etc.,etc. Yes, people with mental health issues have been around forever. What is your point. That has nothing t do with this post about an un ethical immoral lab experiment.

1. The science experiment was not posted in a science forum. Why? Scared to move it there?

2. You actually care that Trans people have been around forever. Like really bad, so do others on here, hence me saying "get over it".

3. What is your point?
edit on 15-6-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You'd think China would be working on other things besides this. Literally ANYTHING, besides this.

Is there even one laboratory on earth that benefits mankind?

Or is it all Frankenstein and pharmaceuticals?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I'm SHOCKED that you think Chi-Com scientists would lie to us about what happens in their labs.

Nevermind what I said earlier I guess because I just downloaded the 22 page PDF file from your link and there's tons of pictures. I honestly think this should be in a different forum, but why not make a thread should human couples have the option for male pregnancy? I would imagine this would be the most expensive and risky way to have a baby.
edit on 15-6-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
off topic, never mind
edit on 15-6-2021 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I do not care, you are the one that brought that up. Nice attempt at gas lighting. You bring up the subject then when I acknowledge or talk about the subject you brought up you accuse me of being the one that brought it up or call me out for talking about said subject you brought up.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Finally! MGTOW looks promising.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join