It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Book: Ufo's and the Deep State, by Kenin Randle Lt. Col. USAF Ret.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just picked up this book, which just came out, and its already one of the best books on the subject I have ever read so far. Mr. Randle describes the "Deep State" as working with a group called AFOSI and other intel have tried to keep the general public from knowing what is going on. Despite solid evidence of alien visitation. He says the reason for this is simple. " They want to retain their power. They cannot risk revealing their inability to stop these alien craft from visiting because that would reveal just how powerless they really are. They need a cloak of invincibility to operate safely in the background."

He goes on to say the Depp State knows the truth about ufo's but they don't want us to know. " 50 years of disinformation, saboteurs and coverups."

New book " Ufo's and the Deep State."

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

I really hope the book is better than his never ending blogs then.

But that is just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
That coincides with what I've gathered on the motivations behind the DS to hold their illusion of authority. If the people knew our true history, not the edited version they've marketed to us for centuries, why would we respect or even listen to the fraudsters keeping this civilization in the dark while preying upon them like the parasitic overlords.
edit on 15-6-2021 by starshift because: Typo thingy

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
But these shadow people with their cloak of invisible failed to stop amazon to sell this book, or silence that guy ?
Either they let him, or he just want to earn some money off this UFO hype times.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

I really hope the book is better than his never ending blogs then.

But that is just my opinion.

I quite like Kevin's blog as you do sometimes find some good nuggets of info buried in it.

Here he is discussing the book.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Is the video longer than five minutes, can it be summed up in two lines. All these shadow folks make me tired these days.

edit on 15-6-2021 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
For those who don't know who the Author is:

Biography
Kevin D. Randle is a retired lieutenant colonel who served in Vietnam as a helicopter pilot and in Iraq as a battalion intelligence officer. He began writing for UFO magazines and eventually moved onto books. A goal had been to publish science fiction and to join the Science Fiction Writers of America. He has appeared on countless radio and television programs in the mid-1990s hosted his own show on KTSM Radio in El Paso, Texas. To prove that he hasn't been stuck in a rut, he has written books about UFOs, science fiction, action adventure and even a vampire novel called, cleverly, VAMPYR. Someday he hopes to be on The Amazing Race. His blog can be found at www.KevinRandle.blogspot.com.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

thats what they want! Its all part of the cover up of info I am reading about.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

should be KEVIN Randle, not Kenin Randle. Ooops. My bad. I just noticed.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

should be KEVIN Randle, not Kenin Randle. Ooops. My bad. I just noticed.

You can edit the title.

I quite like some of Kevin Randle's work. His blog can be a bit hit and miss. But it's not hidden behind a paywall like others. So you can take it and leave it.

There may well be a deep state cover-up of something, but I don't believe the US is so exceptional that it could hide the existence of aliens from 200 other sovereign nations for decades.
edit on 15/6/2021 by mirageman because: ,,,

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I’ll add this to the shadow mix....C.I.A. Ties to Journalists

“ C.I.A. Bars Disclosure

Many senior intelligence officers at the C.I.A. acknowledge that infiltrating or manipulating organizations that distribute news here runs counter to the concept of a free press. But these officials and the C.I.A. have formally refused to make public the names of which American news agencies in the past, or currently, “cooperate” with the C.I.A., which ones allowed themselves to be used as a cover and the names of the newsmen who secretly worked for the C.I.A.”

Source: NYT www.nytimes.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

So the "men in black" are CIA.

Makes sense.

President Truman on the CIA:

"I never would have agreed to the formulation of the Central Intelligence Agency back in forty-seven, if I had known it would become the American Gestapo."

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

So the "men in black" are CIA.

Makes sense.

President Truman on the CIA:

"I never would have agreed to the formulation of the Central Intelligence Agency back in forty-seven, if I had known it would become the American Gestapo."

Wow! That’s an epiphany.. as plain as day. It does make sense, and from as far back as 1947...it fits to the whole MIB theme.

As far as some reported weird looking MIB faces by which to scare or intimidate.....can you say MAKEUP! Facial prosthetics.....the CIA hmmmmm

edit on 15-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

disclosure project

Good times!

They've got a full supply of scapegoats to go down because of failed policies.

Not the aliens, the wicked and unruly policymakers who could fair better without their noses up everybody's caboose!

At least that is tangible, has meat to sink teeth into.

The audit result is more pressing if ya ask me.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

New Book: Ufo's and the Deep State, by Kenin Randle Lt. Col. USAF Ret.

The UFO Phenomenon runs the Deep State IMO and the world.It has assets on the ground,has impressive mind control capabilities and can see into the future.The level of infiltration and manipulation of our society is probably shocking.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Loving the idea of a (Johnny) Depp state though.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I wasn't familiar with the man before I spotted the book, but am already a huge fan based on what I have read so far. Has really done is homework. Reading through about all the cover ups and dis information started with Roswell.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

Reading through about all the cover ups and dis information started with Roswell.

Roswell was nothing but a release of balloons and radar reflectors that were an extension of the experimental balloon program launched from Alamogordo.

Mr. Randle describes the "Deep State" as working with a group called AFOSI and other intel have tried to keep the general public from knowing what is going on. Despite solid evidence of alien visitation. He says the reason for this is simple. " They want to retain their power

There's actually no "solid evidence" of alien visitation. If aliens were visiting Earth, it would be known. It's made to be secretive with conspiracies and coverups because that's the only way the believer can turn it into a real event. It's the only way to excuse away that lack of solid evidence in over 70 years. It's also foolish to believe visitation would be kept to the select few and not to the general public.

An advanced species visiting a planet inhabited by a possible aggressive species and they bring no form of defence? That makes no logical sense. Any intelligent being would know that the aggressive trait would likely be part of evolution of life. So a form of defence would be brought. We would have no idea how to protect ourselves from these beings. We would be at their mercy, not the other way around.

Imagine 20 military personnel today with access to the technology they have confronting 20 Native Americans from the 1600s with their technology. Who do you think is going to win the battle of power? That's only 400 years growth in human terms. So imagine an intelligent species that has accomplished star travel and what they could do.

I find ET visiting and kowtowing to human beings a silly notion. Deeper thought needs to be in play here not a such a cavalier 'they're here' attitude.
edit on 17-6-2021 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Good post!

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Enjoy your book then Data.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join