It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewart points to the Wuhan Lab as culprit in covid pandemic.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Knowing that many here consider both Colbert and Stewart as pawns of the liberal media structure I found this interview something that I thought many here would be interested in. Stewart draws a direct connection of covid to the lab in China.

My wonderment here is, is this just his personal opinion or could it be part of the process of the liberal establishment attempting to get ahead of the opening awareness that covid was the direct outcome of human virus creation?

Put in the pit because it's likely to end up either here or in the trash bin anyway.

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Stewart is 18 months too late to try to get on the right side of this.

Trump had stated that it came from the Chinese lab but because Trump said it, everyone on the left had to oppose it.

I just wish Trump had come out for breathing.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Let it be noticed that it was NOT me who brought that name into this thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Jon Stewart makes a joke of the situation, by direct correlation between the name of the lab and the virus it specifically studies. This is all common sense.

But now we can say it came from there?
Because the specific political side now says it did?

I despise everything about poli-ticks.

What's next, Biden drops out and Harris takes over?

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

*shrugs*

It's the fact.

Facts don't have feelz or emotional support ponies.

People may not like it but I could give a tinkers damn about what they like or not.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

regardless of his politics, he made me a fan due to this:

www.msn.com...

One year after finding success helping people with 9/11-related illnesses get the healthcare benefits they desperately needed, Jon Stewart is lacing up his advocacy boots once again, this time for the benefit of soldiers exposed to toxic burn pits while serving overseas.

But he will likely be canceled due to agreeing with Trump.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Possibly so. However, from what I"m seeing here and there, the idea that this came directly from the Wuhan lab is now being considered openly by what many think of as the liberal establishment. And Cowboy was right to note that the past Prez pointed directly there as the origin and was met by derision because of what some considered racist opinions. Sad really.

Stewarts overall point thouth can be seen to be quite Ludite, in that he thanks ''science'' for helping to get us past a problem that was a direct result of ,,,,,''science''. And that is a larger problem I guess.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

I"m at a loss about anything specific that might happen Havok. I was one who thought that Biden would have for one excuse of another been retired by now.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Australia main stream news has been reporting this, with facts and evidence, for quite awhile now. I been impressed with their work.

USA news it's 100% propaganda 24/7.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Stewart isn't really a shill. He's not making money off media right now, and that is where money is being spent to buy opinions.

While he leans left, i believe he does so out of personal conviction. I like the guy. He's not really a venomous kind of dude....and that is enough in modern times for me to like you.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Australia main stream news has been reporting this, with facts and evidence, for quite awhile now. I been impressed with their work.

USA news it's 100% propaganda 24/7.

Your last sentence....i believe to be true. Nick is suffering a ratings crash after pushing LGBTQ on the Nick Jr crowd, replete with a beaver that had chest scars.

My question is: who is paying for it? And what is the method of payment?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

He's never far from their little hearts. Oh, and it was the same Trump who said it was nothing and would disappear in a few weeks

edit on 15-6-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

He's never far from their little hearts. Oh, and it was the same Trump who said it was nothing and would disappear in a few weeks

turns out he was wrong about that. But he was right about being wiretapped and spied on.

How did his press briefing that day alter your future?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: vonclod

turns out he was wrong about that. But he was right about being wiretapped and spied on.

How did his press briefing that day alter your future?

Probably didn't alter it much, if at all. I'm just playing the game started, no one had to bring him up...shrug

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Bringing up Trump was relevant because politics played into the reporting of the origins of the China virus. Not science.

If you can't see that . . . . then have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Bringing up Trump was relevant because politics played into the reporting of the origins of the China virus. Not science.

If you can't see that . . . . then have a nice day.

Sure..EVERYONE plays politics these days. And Trump was probably correct..I think so, but I don't know how it gets proven..even now, much less then.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

*shrugs*

We'd have to trust the current government to tell us the truth.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*shrugs*

We'd have to trust the current government to tell us the truth.

I don't trust anyone to tell the truth, it just comes out in little kernels, surrounded by bullsh#t. You have to dig through it to get to the truth..very messy.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

If he did that when Trump was in office you'd have a point. Liberal media that attacked Trump non stop for suggesting it have almost all embraced it since he is gone.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Stewart either didn't realize that fact 18 months ago like many of us did or he finally feels it's safe to express his opinion now.

The damage has already been done.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join