It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My vax journey starts tomorrow

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So, are you going to get a cold tomorrow to protect you from the virus? scitechdaily.com...

I wish you good luck with taking the vaccine. It is your choice if you want or don't want to take it. I am hoping that the vaccine does not have any long term side effects because I know many people who took it. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, are you going to get a cold tomorrow to protect you from the virus? scitechdaily.com...

I wish you good luck with taking the vaccine. It is your choice if you want or don't want to take it. I am hoping that the vaccine does not have any long term side effects because I know many people who took it. Good luck.

This is interesting since there was a previous study into why kids werent getting infected as much and their initial findings were that kids tend to have runny noses, and that meant that covid got halted in the mucus. They would find high concentrations there but it never evolved that much beyond that.

I wonder if allergy response has the same effect. My eyes and nose is going crazy these days from all the cut grass and pollen.
edit on 15/6/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

The body doesn't really mount its peak immune response until 28 days after the initial jab. Which is very similar for other vaccines, too.

I had my first of the Pfizer yesterday.

Just rubbed the injection spot on my shoulder and there's a bit of soreness. Didn't notice it until I rubbed it, though.

No other symptoms noted.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: rickymouse

This is interesting since there was a previous study into why kids werent getting infected as much and their initial findings were that kids tend to have runny noses, and that meant that covid got halted in the mucus. They would find high concentrations there but it never evolved that much beyond that.

This association with protection from common cold viruses has been researched and proven multiple times already. I get a cold plenty of times, I seem to have little resistance to the common colds yet good resistance to the flu and other viruses. Maybe the cold stimulates my immune system as do seasonal allergies.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: wheresthebody

As for my tinnitus, I will try your advice as when googling about it there seems to be no cure or medication, I am quite placid so currently I can live with it, I am still awaiting confirmation nothing was found on my MRI scan, if I get a clean bill of health and there is no tumor I will accept tinnitus, I have seen first hand how devastating tumors can be on my partner, she has gone from a full time working person to someone who needs care now

Between playing in a rock band for years when I was younger (speakers right behind my head and I had to crank up the speakers on my keyboards just so I could hear them) and shooting a LOT of firearms back then too, I have had tinnitus for decades. You learn to just ignore it. It becomes just part of the everyday background noise. Honestly, the only time I even hear it, and it IS quite loud then, is when I consciously think about it. Even when I go to bed and it is absolutely silent, it doesn't intrude as much as you would think. The mind is a wonderful thing, so use it to just block the noise from coming to the front of your consciousness.

So don't sweat it. It is really not life damaging.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Hefficide
Been throwing small metal objects at everyone since and so far none of it has stuck.

Well that's disappointing to hear. I was hoping you'd turn into the ATS version of Magneto.

I recently went in for a 'scan', and was running late, so they gave me the radioactive drink, and then decided it would take too long, so they injected the radioactive marker, too.

This means I have received a double dose of radioactivity, which probably accounts for the new 'powers' I have.

But I live an unusual life. No-one I know has ever fallen into a volcano before, like I have.

edit on 15/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

The one oddity I can note is that it was the first injection I've ever gotten ( and I've had many ) that I did not feel at all.

Maybe you got lucky and got the placebo!

Interesting you should mention that. The thought had crossed my mind that perhaps a LOT of the supposed vaccinations happening now are actually mostly placebos. Would make sense in that it would keep the number of after effects down quite a bit to make the numbers look good and encourage more people to buy into the program. So perhaps the people who have NO reaction at all are truly only getting saline solution injected into them. How would we know? After the dust has settled and if this big "lab rat" experiment humanity is going through pans out reasonably well, the "booster" shots may be the REAL thing when injected later on down the road. The ones who truly got the vaccine just get another dose, and everyone else is getting their first dose.

This would be one heck of a huge double blind trial, wouldn't it?

So how do they know who got the vaccine and who got the placebo? Well a magnetic signature at the injection point sure would be a handy way to determine that, wouldn't it?

Yeah, this IS a conspiracy site, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

My vax journey starts tomorrow

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The amount of vaccine disinformation here is startling. Congratulations on your vaccination. To the fear-mongerers out there, you may have been taken advantage of or fallen for misinformation but the vaccine is effective and safe.

Happy summer and please get vaccinated if you haven't and are able.

ALSO a HUGE thank you to those of you who have gotten vaccinated for doing your part in getting this country back to normal

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

The vaccine is as fake as the virus

CIA scripts
The Unvaxxed are told the Vaxxed are medicated zombies--injected with ticking time bombs--blood clots--sterility--nano thingummies
The Vaxxed are told the vaccine will provide them with protection against a future virus the Globalists intend to release--which will de-populate the planet of all the uncompliant anti-science regressive Unvaxxed

Fake Glowie Guinea Pig

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: viviantzamis

The Vaxxed are told the vaccine will provide them with protection against a future virus the Globalists intend to release--which will de-populate the planet of all the uncompliant anti-science regressive Unvaxxed

I've had both Pfizer jabs; no-one has mentioned anything about it 'protecting' me against any 'future virus'.
Care to share your evidence of this?

Why do 'they' want to kill everyone off?

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Why do 'they' want to kill everyone off?

Because, it's what elites do...for reasons.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

An obvious tactic....kill everyone off so that they have no-one to rule over and control and make them even more money.

So clever.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Glowie

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
An obvious tactic....kill everyone off so that they have no-one to rule over and control and make them even more money.

So clever.

Exactly.

I can tell you as an evil 1%er the last thing I want to do is kill off my help because I'm just a regular person like you who puts his $800 designer jeans on the same way as all of you, with the help of my personal assistant.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: viviantzamis

Glowie

Well that explains everything, you've convinced me.

Oh wait, is that meant to be some sort of insult....you've hurt my feelings now.

You really couldn't make it up, oops....you do, all the time.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

.....with the help of my personal assistant.

What, just the one?
And you claim to be a 1%er.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The strait up wisdom contained in this divinely inspired tread is astonishing...

I'm convinced now. Is there any way to get the jab sucked out with magnets, perhaps a transfusinon, would a mustard plaster help?... I don' wanna die....

edit on 16-6-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think I got called a "glowie" and Urban Dictionary is of no help in figuring out if I should be offended or not.

Still... I'm left with questions...

As stated above, why would the elite, who obtain, maintain and exercise power and influence over the masses by virtue of exploitation of those masses - seek to kill the source of their power and wealth? Without subjects Kings are Kings of nothing.

Second: If the goal was to kill billions then why "fake a pandemic leaking from a lab" and then Trojan horse a means of accomplishing genocide into a vaccine when it would be far easier to simply create a deadly and hyper-contagious pathogen, secretly create a vaccine for it, only inoculate those elite and then unleash the virus on the world - letting the plebs all think nature or the wrath of God is killing them?

Third: Why invest time and money into making a fake vaccine that's actually a vector for some supposed sort of nanobot based, highly magnetized, wireless capable, mind controlling super computers ( that are currently impossible, but for the sake of argument... ) that come complete with a built in host kill switch? What's the purpose?

Tracking us? I mean it's not like 99% of us aren't walking around with highly advanced tracking devices in our pockets or hands already.

Thought control? Ummm television and Internet already exist and are incredibly effective at their jobs.

To me it's rational to debate whether or not Covid 19 is man-made or just man-altered into a more virulent form. It's even reasonable to wonder, if so, who was behind it and what were their motives. Worries about possible long term side effects of vaccines are also a reasonable and measured concern ( As is the case with just about anything we can and do ingest ) - but the magnetic death nanobots stuff is just a bridge too far for me.

(post by tanstaafl removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join