It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison Quarantine Camp at HEATHROW AIRPORT!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodswatcher

A lot of people in the UK sound different.

It's sound through accents are funky beasts at the best of times.

My bet is the Man stays here or possibly immigrated.

"In reality, there are almost 40 different dialects in the UK that sound totally different from each other, and in many cases use different spellings and word structure. In fact, there's pretty much one accent per county."
edit on 15-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This whole pandemic is going to end in this year 2021 ! Pure stupid !

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
I do get what you mean.
My main concern is that these people are in their rooms 23/24 hours. That is just ludicrous in my view.
If they can come out for 2 half hour stints they should be allowed out a lot longer.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct
I breast fed all 3 of my children and they were all born in the '90's.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodswatcher
No he didn't sound British. I was going to comment on that, but you know....racism! The irony could be, but not necessarily so, that he's one of the 'immigrants' that came over by 'boat' from Calais.
As to visiting the UK, and being such an iddybiddy size compared to US, you better look up us Brits when you come over here

Rainbows
Jane

PS, I'd wait for a while unless you don't mind visiting our Heathrow Camp!

edit on am610America/ChicagoTuesday2021-06-15T10:17:18-05:0010America/Chicago06000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Trueman
I do get what you mean.
My main concern is that these people are in their rooms 23/24 hours. That is just ludicrous in my view.
If they can come out for 2 half hour stints they should be allowed out a lot longer.
Rainbows
Jane

I think they want to make the whole process so inconvenient that people will "prefer" to take the vaccine.

Option #1 or option #2. Not forcing the vaccine,.... if you know what I mean.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

a reply to: andy06shake
Hi Andy,
As others like you have suggested, yes it should be free for UK citizens returning to the UK.
However, it's just my impression from the video clip, I have a feeling this is a man who works overseas and has come back to UK, so to say people shouldn't be going abroad to red zones is a bit harsh isn't it? I suspect most people who want to travel wont be picking the red zones to hop off to for a 'jolly vaccation', at least those with 2 brain cells to rub together.
Let's just make a comparison shall we?

I think we can agree, one law for us...another 'rule' for 'them'.

Rainbows
Jane

Do agree with that... look at that photo just rubbing it in people's faces. Anyhow, there are still lots of people who travelled before the restrictions just trying to get home. This is criminal. My friend got stuck at an airport where he had to show proof of negative test within a certain number of hours to pass by. The proof was on his phone but the airport had no wifi. Of course, the officials at the airport had wifi in their secure spaces. He was frantic as the time frame was closing. Fortunately, a kind airport official walked him out the airport to a nearby coffee shop which though closed still had wifi. He was about half an hour late on his negative test but they accepted it. I wonder how many people go through this nonsense and worse.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: viviantzamis

So we would need the source of the statistics from both of you then, because clearly one figure is correct and the other incorrect.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
This could be right but something don't smell right. Planes carry on average 300 odd people on short haul to 700 odd on long haul.

Now if he had come off a plane the whole passenger list would be in quarantine. Now minimum you'd be looking at 300 plus (and that would be just one plane) and there aint that many people walking about. Granted they may have a staggered arrangement but with just one guy talking and a few walking in the background. Is there any more corroborating stories about because as far as I know the "quarantined are put up in the nearby hotels.

There are 4 other airports doing this Gatwick, London City, Birmingham and Farnborough, And they all in cluding Heathrow use hotels to quarantine. Heathrow uses The Radisson and Novotel's.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I was thinking what other options would you have instead of that camp/facility.

Maybe they should have taken him into a back room, shot him in the head, then burned the body. This is COVID we're talking about, the worst thing to happen to humanity since the Black Plague. This guy could kill the entire country with a single sneeze. They're all going to die now!

Well, maybe not the Queen and Keith Richards, but the rest of the country are goners.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

There are some Tory politicians who pay a lot more for a lot worse treatment in hotels around Heathrow. Allegedly.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
So not quite sure what you are trying to say other than the video posted is a hoax?
Sorry if I have misunderstood you.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa

There are some Tory politicians who pay a lot more for a lot worse treatment in hotels around Heathrow. Allegedly.

Can't stop laughing!
If I could give you more than one star I would. Oh hang on I can
Hehe!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

They have had to pay £1,750/$2,500 to be quarantined at the airport because....well......Covid.

Anyone who would pay them a freakin dime is insane.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I think they know that everyone born after 1980 has undermined health becos they werent breast-fed
And their immunity--resistance to disease-- has been compromised

Nope.

academic.oup.com...

By 1975, however, breastfeeding initiation began to increase, from 33.4% in that year to 54% in 1980, and subsequently to 59.7% in 1984

Breastfeeding also increased between 1984 and 1995 among both African-Americans (from 33.3 to 37%), and Hispanics (from 53.8 to 61.0%), with little change in breastfeeding initiation among Caucasians (from 65.0 to 64.3%).

You can't broadly say "everyone born after 1980 ". All three of mine were born after that [ 88, 98 and 2000 ] and all were breast fed, along with a large portion of the current population.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
And we still have people ignorant that they were trying to pass this law in NYC, and worse.
Not just travellers, anyone they deemed fit
Like the one dude who got support in Mexico, locked up for covid cause guy in charge didn't want to lose power.

He was getting ahead in the pills, so his opponent accused him of a disease and is holding him until after the election.

I warned you all, mexico already locked up political opponents based on POLL data. It started months ago, people wake up.. check my forums.. for links.
edit on 15-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Going to the airport in 2023..?
Honey, off to catch my flight! See you in 2 months (maybe)
Children of Men

Or will we be here?
Hunger Games

I agree.. it seems over the top and a little toooo totalitarian for my liking.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

I hate to quote wikipedia as a source
Infant Formula
this link mentions that today 40% world-wide use formula--12% in US
en.wikipedia.org...,_risks_and_controversies

www.westonaprice.org...
"Ironically, an increased use of powdered formulas after 1971 coincided with the surge in breastfeeding because pediatricians of the time advocated introducing cow’s milk at a later age and feeding formula instead to older babies. The percentage of infants fed formulas after four months of age continued to increase. About 20 percent of six-month-old infants were formula-fed in 1971 and 50 percent were formula-fed in 1980."

this is an interesting article from 1981
it mentions that 82% of mother's planned to use formula--even tho there was a campaign to get women to breast-feed
www.nytimes.com...
"Mother's milk is also a potent armament against infection. Like a soldier stripped of weapons, a baby at birth lacks many of the biological agents that fight bacteria. While its own immune system matures, an infant acquires antibodies from its mother's milk that are effective against the intestinal infections that are the leading killers of infants in developing countries. ''The immune system in human milk has evolved over millions of years specifically to protect infants, and it's uniquely different from milks used as substitutes,''

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
I didnt want to go into details about breast-feeding & immunity for brevity's sake

But breast-feeding a baby is kinda useless if the mother wasnt breast-fed herself

The immunity is generational

Thats why it was mostly middle class kids who were struck down by polio
Thats why in the past the Wealthy chose the poorest woman in the village to wet nurse their children to boost their immunity
Nowadays the Rich are buying 3rd world breast-milk to feed their children

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm seeing a lot of assumptions here.

Are you currently suffering from an identity crisis?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join