It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homemade Human Bioweapon - Bad Stuff!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
WARNING!! - Do NOT try this at home!! - WARNING!!

First, eat a breakfast extra rich in fiber and bran (i.e. something like "Colon-Blow" or equal) with yogurt and whole milk.

Work in the sun for a few hours.

For lunch, eat a bowl of steamed rice with a hard boiled egg and lots of wonderfully fermented Kimchi, along with some pickled Korean radishes. Wash it down with a delightful cold beer to cool off.

Work in the sun for a few more hours.

For dinner, eat a small steak and a heaping bowl of fiesta corn. And wash all that down with a couple ice cold beers.

You can NOT EVEN imagine the destructive result!! You are now a walking bio-weapon! 100% lethal toxic mixture. I had no idea!! Don't ask me how I know this!

LOLOL!

edit on 6/15/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Colon Blow? Sounds delicious. But is it really higher in fiber than my oat bran cereal?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I dunno, oat bran is some pretty high-octane stuff too!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Lol I love that skit. But I think the kimchi did you in in the long run. My wife loves that fermented crap, I'm not personally a fan. Its certainly a bioweapon of it's own. The rest of your list there probably didnt help!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Thank you for enriching my life with that wonderful knowledge

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   

You should try eating a pickled egg on 2 consecutive days. Mate that's so dense you can cut that malarkey with a knife.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Ummm…the really important aspect of your OP is…

What the hell are we all doing up at this hour for…?

I’ve been awake since just after 2:00 am…following the night before with hardly any sleep because my Belgian Tervuren kept me up while she shook and tried to crawl under my skin from the thunder and lightning during the downpour…

Now that it’s almost time to get up and head on off to that four letter word…work…

Course…there was that time when I packed a bunch of sardines and smoked oysters in my rucksack and happily munched them while out on maneuvers…and my friend having to share the tent with his shelter half…

After accusing me of…”throwing farts”…he crawled out of his fart sack and slept in the hummer…
Sure is amazing how many layers of ruck and bdu those bio weapons can permeate through…

True story…

YouSir

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Somehow that 'Colon Blow' part took me to the infamous toilet scene in the movie 'Dumb and Dumber'...

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Colon Blow? Sounds delicious. But is it really higher in fiber than my oat bran cereal?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
HOW TO MAKE A BOWL OF POOP SOUP.
* See ingredients and directions above.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Just one lunch beer?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Once cleared a college lecture theatre, the worst part was that my embarrassment coping reaction is to laugh and I was mortally embarrassed and trying to look innocent up to that point when I could not contain it any longer, no one else found it even remotely laughable though, I never lived it down.

Home made medley and I have no idea what the heck I put into it but it tasted good at least, until the after affects that is.

edit on 15-6-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
WARNING!! - Do NOT try this at home!! - WARNING!!

First, eat a breakfast extra rich in fiber and bran (i.e. something like "Colon-Blow" or equal) with yogurt and whole milk.

Work in the sun for a few hours.

For lunch, eat a bowl of steamed rice with a hard boiled egg and lots of wonderfully fermented Kimchi, along with some pickled Korean radishes. Wash it down with a delightful cold beer to cool off.

Work in the sun for a few more hours.

For dinner, eat a small steak and a heaping bowl of fiesta corn. And wash all that down with a couple ice cold beers.

You can NOT EVEN imagine the destructive result!! You are now a walking bio-weapon! 100% lethal toxic mixture. I had no idea!! Don't ask me how I know this!

LOLOL!

man you forgot to add makizushi for lunch along with Korean kimchi, And I always thought you were an actual Chinese eating chopstick dude from one of the 23 Provinces of China. Guess I was wrong.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Well, truth of the matter is...I got kicked in the shin by the better half for releasing a "dutch oven" which even sent the dogs packing, and they weren't anywhere even close.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

If you really want a WMD you gotta get yourself a few Taco Bell Burritos with some Fire Sauce.

You're gonna think the Devil came out of you.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Nope, but I forgot to mention I did top the rice with a generous portion of some Kimchi Furikake with some dried fish and scallions. This apparently added quite a bit of bouquet and extra throw.

Just a red blooded American here.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Oddly, I've never had an issue with Taco Bell. Now, Taco Time, on the other hand, is a completely different story! You could set your watch by that stuff!!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Yeah, any more than that, at lunch, makes me want to take a nap!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Also reminds me of a scene from one of the greatest Air Force films of all times!😆

Yea it's a film of a film, but this never gets old.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I told our cat that it was safe to go under the blanket on the couch behind my but one day about a week and a half ago. He crawled over me and went to sleep. I just let out a little putt and a minute later he emerged out quickly and his eyes looked like he had seen a monster...for a blind cat that kind of scared expression with the eyes was unanticipated. a minute later the wife on the other side of the room started to complain about the smell. First she laughed but then she started to complain. It was such a small little putt, but it was a toxic bio-weapon.

She tossed out the rest of the mushrooms I had in the fridge, those fried oyster mushrooms with onions combined with some other foods can cause a divorce. The cat has not gone under the blanket anymore after that, in fact, he does not even come and lay on me anymore, he goes up on the back of the couch now instead. He may be blind, but he is not dumb.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join