It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nachash: Seed of the Serpent in Genesis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I discovered this vid today so haven't examined it all yet, there's a lot of Giants in this one.

I was hesitant to post due to a non conclusion about this guy Corey Goode. Let's hope his name's not mirrored. So anyway I say that because Jay Weidner has mentioned a fair bit about his dislike for the guy.

Moving along, I found this video interesting and felt like posting it as many of you enjoy the alien theme. A conspiracy you might enjoy.

What do you think? Is it real or is it all BS.

Its a long video, not forcing anyone to watch it all but the first 10 mins was pretty interesting.

edit on 15-6-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Can't stop at 10:00, I'll be back after I watch it fully. Never heard of him but this was my forte in 2011-2014.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Let's discuss after everyone's watched in full.

There's a lot of info coming up surrounding Antarctica in various circles. Found this on G.Ezra's page.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Just a heads up but Corey Goode a complete nutter, good stories about Blue avian Aliens.

And Aliens from Mars under the Antarctic ice all the same.

Which is his usual rhetoric along with David Wilcock.
edit on 15-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah. Not sure about those two. Drama seems to follow them. But the info is worth checking out.

Theres truth in everything, especially the nutty and unexpected.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I like there stories if that counts.

Just keep in mind that working along the premise that there is truth in everything also means there are a lot of other things included.

Nutty and unexpected is fine but for those two it seem to be more about appearances attention and probably monetary gain.

Take there flash freezing of Antarctica for instance along Hapgoods lines, which is just not how physics nor plate tectonics function, you cannot blow off a significant portion of the Earths atmosphere without the rest rushing in to accommodate the gap and pressure differential, plus flash frozen well getting rid off/removing heat in a near vacuum is the real issue.
edit on 15-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Its a long video, not forcing anyone to watch it all but the first 10 mins was pretty interesting.

No yes you did! You forced me to watch this video! Do you really
think you can just post something like this. Say it's interesting and then
say "not forcing anyone to watch it". Just because you aren't twisting
my arm. Doesn't mean I'm not getting a lot of outside pressure from
your words. Words that are much like an incantation of sorts.

While I'm watching I'll be deciding if you're a horrible person or not.

Already watched it Trey Smith always interesting stuff.

You're get'n off light.

edit on 15-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Actually there were large humans that walked the Earth, nothing new about that. But aliens form outerspace, hey, pass the bong.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I jave to work at the moment, but there is a significant meaning to Nachash, one most will never know.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

😂 I will keep that in mind.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Just finished. I still don't know much about the book of Enoch, or any other texts outside the Bible.

This vid did have some interesting things, and I was fascinated with the Ark recreation.

Is it me or does the Catholic church flaunt their connection with the serpent? I mean really it's out in the open, you don't need to be a member of Mensa to figure this crap out.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm pretty sure there's something under Antarctica.

Look at the list of people who've been there. It's not exactly a Cancun, know what I'm saying. And the pope being there says whatever is there will affect Catholicism, which is trying to be the world's religion.

Alex Jones was called a nutter too. Turns out he was right about the gay frog thing... But let's focus on the messengers while ignoring the messages.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

OK cool. I've been curious about Antarctica since the Obama administration.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

I've had a curiosity about it... I ready about the trees and plants buried under all that ice so you KNOW something had to be there. On an entire continent? There's no telling what all could be found, I just wish I could be the first to explore it.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Often or not, I think Serpents when used to depict primordial forces of nature like the "World Egg" are linked to what we would call "Gravity". Even though the ancient world had no concept of it, while alot of the times, there are feminine aspects given unto to it or even assisted with snakes(you'd be shocked by the amount of sexual innuendo used to explain things).

Almost like a strange adult race using sex to summarize the whole complexity of the universe to a bunch of children.

edit on 15-6-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The guy talking in the vid is Trey Smith. he's got such an odd way of presenting.

who's Corey Goode?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The "serpent in a tree" is a symbolic representation of the goddess Asherah (Ishtar, Astarte) the consort of Yahweh. Anybody alive at the time would have recognized the reference to God's ex-wife, who of course is blamed for the loss of Paradise.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I know right? I wonder to what extent the Germans explored, and if they did in fact do experiments.

The Thing....the original, is what peaked my interest in the northern and southern frozen circles.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

I've had a curiosity about it... I ready about the trees and plants buried under all that ice so you KNOW something had to be there. On an entire continent? There's no telling what all could be found, I just wish I could be the first to explore it.

Petrified wood from Antarctica.....(I have a piece myself) ....search Antarctica Petrified Wood in google images.
edit on 15-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Aye there there is, its called land, compressed and depressed under a few miles of ice for the most part.

What could possibly withstand such an onslaught?

Lake Vostok is of interest but don't expect spaceships and little grey alien, just a closed off ecosystem a few million years old.

Alex jones is not just a nutter, he's a Snake oil sales Man of the first order, and a very angry man. LoL

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join