It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could use friendly advice.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: YouSir

Point taken.

Thank you.

Ummm...your welcome brother...

Now...feel free to set me on the straight and narrow when you see I need it...cause I'm a baad boy at times...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

You have to be bad sometimes to appreciate the good, right?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Just look at it this way, your only feeding an re enforcing their bad daily habits, an a source of the addictive misery if you continue.

So you'd be doing them a favor, an only hurting yourself an will still be the bad guy ether way..even if they beg.
edit on 15-6-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Point them in the direction of some programs or facilities that help people in their situation. Tell you’ve done all you can afford to for them right now and you wish them the best. And right now you’re working on a way to not be homeless yourself but with the inspector coming you can’t chance them being there. Go to the habitat for humanity store and get them a window unit for their van 😂. Don’t worry about his surgery. It’s his wrist not his heart. Just let them know they have to go lay low while you get your living situation fixed and when it’s secured and they still need help you will help them. And you will by giving them the classifieds. But honestly by then they will have forgotten all about you probably. Good luck. I’m also in se NC.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: putnam6

So you understand. Some of us need to live alone. Not be alone, but have a home with no one else there. To me, this is freedom.

Tried roomies, tried live-in girlfriends....it's not for me.

If you are with the right persons it can be a good thing. I can do either and be happy, honestly

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Tonight's the first night I've had the place alone.

Feels weird. I'm relaxed.

Trying to fall asleep but I'm excited.

Tomorrow I'll be sanitizing everything in sight.

BTW, rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle works wonders. I use it to spray inside shoes, shower curtain and tub, toilet, door knobs, bed and pillows, chairs, sinks, and it's good on windows and mirrors and phones. I sometimes spray myself and wipe my face and hands.

I'd advise not lighting a CIG or whatever right after. Unless you want hairless arms and face.

Anyway, thanks for the advice.
Seriously.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join