It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Social Media Account login function is not avalible ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is a universal problem or if it's just on my computer .

But I use Google to login with my original account , My User name is asabuvsobelow .

I cant seem to get the google login function to work , is there a way around this ? I really don't want to lose my account and all of my progress.

Please help .

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's not just you. My old account was FB sign-in. I was logged out Jan. 9 and couldn't get back or make a new account for months, then I could make a new one with email.

No big deal for me but I recall asabuvsobelow as a very active member.

I doubt you will get any satisfaction today. Maybe put your old moniker on your sig.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: saint1germain

Have you tried just user name and password ? I've never used a media account to log in because, well....I don't have any other accounts.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: saint1germain
I'm not sure if this is a universal problem or if it's just on my computer .

But I use Google to login with my original account , My User name is asabuvsobelow .

I cant seem to get the google login function to work , is there a way around this ? I really don't want to lose my account and all of my progress.

Please help .

FYI, i noticed that DontTreadOnMe, has been dealing with this issue. Maybe PM him, good luck.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yesterday I tried to log into ATS on a different device straight from the log in page right here on ats. It kept telling me that my password was incorrect, glad I've not logged out using this device 😥

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

If being in the company of others suffering makes you feel a bit better this is the link for you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuffx2

If being in the company of others suffering makes you feel a bit better this is the link for you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To keep this problem in one place, please use the above link.

Closed.
edit on Mon Jun 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join