posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:10 PM
Every time I make these for guests, they always love them. I guess it's because they're so crunchy and cheesey on the outside and super moist on
the inside. They're really easy to make, don't take much time and they are so good!
Keep in mind, you can season them to your taste or use just about any kind of cheese you like. Here are the directions:
1 1/2 lb chicken tenders or 4 boneless chicken breast halves
2 cups cheese nips, crushed (makes about 1 cup)
1 cup of shredded colby cheese (or colby jack, etc.)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray 9x13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Mix crushed cheese nips and shredded cheese in a bowl.
4. Salt and pepper the chicken pieces, and then sprinkle with a light touch of the garlic powder.
5. Whisk the eggs until blended.
6. Dip the chicken into the eggs then drag through the cheese nip/shredded cheese mixture, giving them a good coating.
7. Place the chicken in single layer close together in glass pan.
8. Bake uncovered 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in the center, and the coating is crispy.
Serve with Barbecue sauce, ranch dressing or ketchup if desired.