It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent’ British report calls for complete cessation of COVID vaccines in humans

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Wow, there is a LOT of manufactured BS in this thread making imaginary links from the vaccine to side effects. Funny how it's happened to so many of you and people you know, rather than the tens of millions who have had no issue at all.

ATS is propaganda through and through.

People experience different side effects from medicine, some have little to no reaction, others require hospitalization, and by our own Vaccine Tracking system(VAERS) more have died than all other vaccines combined for 20+ years.

This poster is keeping up with data/news as it rolls in if anyone wants to check him routinely
twitter.com...

From the link in that article.

Why doesn’t everyone who gets vaccinated experience a severe side-effect?
The spike protein likely does not get into circulation in every person. Indeed, in the study of 13 people vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine, ten had no evidence of the spike protein and two had no evidence of the S1 subunit (a fragment of the spike protein) in their blood

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

originally posted by: fencesitter85

People experience different side effects from medicine, some have little to no reaction, others require hospitalization, and by our own Vaccine Tracking system(VAERS) more have died than all other vaccines combined for 20+ years.

Except that isn't true, is it. The statistics that you're seeing are deaths of people soon after vaccination, not deaths from the vaccine.

Take a look at their average ages. There are quite a lot of very old seniors there. People who in all likelyhood died of other things and who would have died anyway. Regardless of the vaccine.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

It's worrying that you could read an article like that and not realise that it's complete BS.

No wonder there's so much fake news flying around in the US these days. Is everybody so gullible to believe anything in the States?

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I can foresee that mortality rates in 'vaccinated countries' for 2021 will be much above normal.

Since data is available with a lag, we will revisit this issue a few months later.

I have enough evidence around me that deaths are occurring in vaccinated too.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
OP link leads to some questionable blog. Not any credible news sites.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
You sure told Me ! a reply to: pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Always go with Duck Duck Go, or Yandex (a Russian one, tread carefully) if you want legitimate sources.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Go go duck is good.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: The2Billies

I will die, but I’m not going to volunteer for it, nor take a gamble with my life, in response to a virus that over 99% of people who get survive with no problems, or because everyone else is doing it. I’m certainly not going to volunteer for it when the own manufacturers don’t even say their product will prevent you from getting or giving the virus.

I think that most people who are reporting on these deaths and terrible injuries from these experimental therapies are doing so because people DO have a right to know, and this information is getting censored and ridiculed.

It may even save the lives of those who haven’t yet taken these shots but are considering them.

If these shots are as bad as some fear, wouldn’t YOU wanted to have known that, before you took them?

There is nothing wrong with discussing these studies and cases and deaths regarding these experimental shots.

In fact, there is something wrong with NOT discussing them.

It's ok to discuss it. No problem there.

Just don't purposely terrorize the people who have had the vaccine.

They will die regardless, you will die regardless, we all will die, an undeniable fact of life.

After seeing what the USA is becoming: read this article of a North Korean defector who sees what is coming for our nation. www.foxnews.com...
Perhaps we are all better off dying before the Democrats do this to our nation.

And yet it seems it’s the other way around, and discrimination and terrorising of the unvaccinated is being encouraged, despite it being a choice whether to have the vaccine.

We are facing the introduction of vaccine passports that the government weren’t even considering are being suggested and employers/businesses are being encouraged to deny employment/entry to the unvaccinated. Recently there was discussion about whether the unvaccinated should also be denied medical treatment (not sure if covid related or any medical treatment)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: vedatruth1

I can foresee that mortality rates in 'vaccinated countries' for 2021 will be much above normal.

Since data is available with a lag, we will revisit this issue a few months later.

The people who were vaccinated first were the most vulnerable. They're more likely do die, period, than other groups.

What you're doing is the equivalent of saying that Waffle House are susceptible to spontaneous combustion, without mentioning that BLM often protest peacefully in the area.

It's been a year since large scale vaccine trials began. If there were a problem then the people in the trials would be dropping like unarmed young black men around cops by now.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: YarlanZey

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: The2Billies

I will die, but I’m not going to volunteer for it, nor take a gamble with my life, in response to a virus that over 99% of people who get survive with no problems, or because everyone else is doing it. I’m certainly not going to volunteer for it when the own manufacturers don’t even say their product will prevent you from getting or giving the virus.

I think that most people who are reporting on these deaths and terrible injuries from these experimental therapies are doing so because people DO have a right to know, and this information is getting censored and ridiculed.

It may even save the lives of those who haven’t yet taken these shots but are considering them.

If these shots are as bad as some fear, wouldn’t YOU wanted to have known that, before you took them?

There is nothing wrong with discussing these studies and cases and deaths regarding these experimental shots.

In fact, there is something wrong with NOT discussing them.

It's ok to discuss it. No problem there.

Just don't purposely terrorize the people who have had the vaccine.

They will die regardless, you will die regardless, we all will die, an undeniable fact of life.

After seeing what the USA is becoming: read this article of a North Korean defector who sees what is coming for our nation. www.foxnews.com...
Perhaps we are all better off dying before the Democrats do this to our nation.

And yet it seems it’s the other way around, and discrimination and terrorising of the unvaccinated is being encouraged, despite it being a choice whether to have the vaccine.

We are facing the introduction of vaccine passports that the government weren’t even considering are being suggested and employers/businesses are being encouraged to deny employment/entry to the unvaccinated. Recently there was discussion about whether the unvaccinated should also be denied medical treatment (not sure if covid related or any medical treatment)

I'd hardly call being asked to mask up and social distance "terrorizing".

I'm finding it very concerning that so many people on this site who claim to be moderates or conservatives are starting to use the same arguments as liberals and SJW.

Before the pandemic we'd all pour scorn on the snowflake liberal SJW who'd go into a family store half naked and then get upset when the owner told them to pull their pants up, or to put a top on that their boobs weren't falling out off.

The very same people who thought that it was perfectly reasonable to tell a girl to put some cloth over her nipples is getting bent out of shape when somebody tells them to put some cloth over their mouth.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

This is what happens when a country refuses to take Covid seriously and fails to take social distancing measures, mask wearing or vaccinate:

BBC News - Covid: Brazil hits 500,000 deaths amid 'critical' situation
www.bbc.co.uk...

Other sources are available.

I'd like to hear from all you antivaxxers and anti mask wearing folk about this terrible example of what happens when what you advocate becomes reality.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vedatruth1

Any comment on the half a million dead in Brazil where only 11% have been vaccinated?

How's that for evidence?

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have no proof, about the vaccine. Most of my family has taken it. I’m 63 years old an I can attest to the fact that in my long life my gut instinct has saved not only my life, but extreme problems. Right now my gut is screaming, Do Not Take the Vaccine. The harder the governments pushes us to take the Jab, the louder my gut instinct says don’t do it. There is something about this that you don’t understand.

My wife and I will not be taking the vaccine, or any vaccine going forward.

I don’t know what, but something just isn’t right about this whole thing.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Any comment on the situation in Brazil?

Seems to have all gone a bit quiet.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker

Pretty serious claims and concerns by a large group of doctors.

An “urgent preliminary report of Yellow Card data” issued by the UK-based Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy Ltd submitted to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) states that “the MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans.”

Similar to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), the MHRA describes the purpose of its Yellow Card system as providing “an early warning that the safety of a medicine or a medical device may require further investigation.”

‘Urgent’ British report calls for complete cessation of COVID vaccines in humans

I think it is all starting to come apart. There are serious concerns not being addressed by certain governments and officials.

Anyhow, I am putting this out there for nothing else than the other sides opinion; which needs availability to the masses.

Pravdaseeker

So UK-based Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy Ltd is a private company in GA in one of the 8 small business offices in this building below, so who the F are they to tell UK what to do...lol I love the internet where some guy in a basement can be perceived as something important.

edit on 20-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join