It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent’ British report calls for complete cessation of COVID vaccines in humans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
My friend's dad just dropped dead. No warnings.Dead. Get this. Large contusion on the head from when he dropped.

They are skipping the postmortem. No Need, They somehow are putting it down to a heart attack.

The normal procedure would be first to determine the injury was not caused by the wife, having had enough of yer pish, lamping yer spud with a blunt instrument.

They are using this Virus to give them carte blanche to write whatever on your death cert. They are literally ripping up the law with regards to determining the cause of death....because, Covid.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
And to think I was just kidding about the Great Vax Die Off of 2023.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Bull# like this is why asshats that SUPPORT giving these companies full immunity during EUA are wastes of meat not fit for so much as a gator in the 'Glades.

If anyone deserves class action status, it's going to be the families who've had sudden losses. A cold didn't do that, society literally pressured & coerced weaker people to death to look good/important. It's pathetic. Those pushy folks can barely wipe their own asses without a Karen-fit over the buttwipe, they don't need acknowledged.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I was going to do a post but you pretty much covered it, yeah things will get covered up as per the usual. The prison time due to crimes against humanity via experimental shots and loss of freedoms will be a big 0 for all the ones involved.

Fauci will probably vanish from the media, Bill Gates will go on being the world's largest "farmer" and Bezos will laugh his way to the bank so he can buy a new yacht with all the covidiots' money.

It's sad that no justice will be served to the real villains whilst my wife must pay a $20 speeding ticket for going 9mph over the limit.

The ones who caused all of the chaoes gett away scot-free but the common person is still held accountable due to lack of influence and a million+ bank account.

Liberty and justice for all right?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneyAbout

Hello Journeyabout,

Thanks for sharing... Boy howdy those were very sad stories to read mate. Your last sentence says a lot.

Preoccupied and divided, ummmm yep. They have been doing a terrific job of it too.

Everything about it all keeps changing. For example, it was you have to get a vaccine to fly somewhere. Then it was you can't fly if had the vaccine because of the medical dangers of the vaccines are somehow made more likely to happen if you are flying at high altitude?

Trying to find out information, non biased information, is difficult.

Understanding this mess, may not change a darn thing about it, in the end. But it does help one contend with it, a form of closure. It helps people "move on" in life.

Hopefully all this craziness and virus crap will stop before too long. But then again...... how long til the politically correct titled, Epsilon version hits the streets, that makes you grow a second head?

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy

I was going to do a post but you pretty much covered it, yeah things will get covered up as per the usual. The prison time due to crimes against humanity via experimental shots and loss of freedoms will be a big 0 for all the ones involved.

Fauci will probably vanish from the media, Bill Gates will go on being the world's largest "farmer" and Bezos will laugh his way to the bank so he can buy a new yacht with all the covidiots' money.

It's sad that no justice will be served to the real villains whilst my wife must pay a $20 speeding ticket for going 9mph over the limit.

The ones who caused all of the chaoes gett away scot-free but the common person is still held accountable due to lack of influence and a million+ bank account.

Liberty and justice for all right?

Wow, only twenty bucks for a speeding ticket for nine over? Around here it is over a hundred bucks minimum plus of course points which can raise the insurance rates.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Hello rickey,

XACTLY mate.... I remember some time back news stories on how it was best NOT to get the jab if you were elderly...

The older folks aren't protected, like you said, then all of a sudden it all the old folks need to get the jab too... ummmm Wait a minute here! Right?

I read a news story where they stopped using a SARS vaccine after 25 people died from it. And yet they keep pushing the current jab like no tomorrow despite the controversial, and "coincidental" medical emergencies from everyone.

OK, right...we live in a very weird world these days.

Pravdaseeker

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well, this doesn't look good. An article from BMJ about adverse events.

www.bmj.com...

People who are not well informed may say that these figures are not bad...because they have never seen this information for other vaccines approved for use. These numbers are terrible for a vaccine. Nothing I have ever seen...other than failed testing...has had results like these. They make the numbers sound so low, 1400 per one hundred thousand in older men, heart problems....that comes out to fourteen in a thousand with that issue alone and there is also DVT too. Out of a thousand old guys in your town, fourteen of them will get heart problems from the vaccine. That is not a little issue

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I am so sorry to hear that you're going through that, and on that note another reason I am not taking the jab!

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

No one that got jabbed already is concerned about long term effects. They feelz gewd NOW and that's all that matters.

So take any facts or concerns from those in the medical profession and be gone, go, GIT!

Can't help but keep thinking about The Stand 12 hour miniseries from the 80s, or was it early 90s.

If it does happen to end that way I hope to God I find my version of Molly Ringwald, red hair, pale skin with frex, and a nasty disposition....GIT!

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneyAbout
I am so, so sorry to read about the various people you know.
I can agree with you that I too know of more people who were perfectly healthy before the jab. In fact 2/3rds of my clients have adverse reactions that we are trying to deal with. The other 1/3rd are not vaccinated and pretty much in good health other than some ongoing health issues that we are maintaining.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Does no one else find it odd that so many people who claimed they never knew of or heard from a friend of a friend that they were hospitalized or died of Covid, yet suddenly we have a lot of the same people claiming they know of many many people dying from the Vax? Not saying it's just people on ATS, across social media.

Opposite from my experience. Through work, friends etc I know of quite a few people hospitalized or dead from Covid. Not all old or infirm. Of 30 or so people I know personally who have been immunized I haven't heard any severe effects or deaths etc, no notices of any coworkers deaths since the Vax either.

Interesting.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
Now here's the thing, specifically about chest pains. I have 3 male clients all complaining of chest pains. One in particular I refused any treatment until he had been checked out at hospital.
ALL THREE came back with clear x-rays, clear bloods and clear ECG's and sent home told they had INDIGESTION because they couldn't find anything going on with their hearts. All 3 are still having chest pains but a little milder....or they are getting used to it.

What I can tell you from the Reflexology treatments I am doing, I am finding things wrong in people's various organs. I'm finding things wrong in peoples nervous system, particularly brain stem and vagus nerve and sciatic. I have 2 ladies, one fully vaccinated, the other isn't but her husband is, both experiencing frequent, prolonged (2 weeks) and heavy periods.
It's a bloomin' minefield as a physical therapist. Some things are the same, but then other things aren't, totally depends on their own body's response to the jab's or as in one particular ladies case, just living with her vaccinated husband.

But yet....medical professions run their tests AND CAN'T FIND ANYTHING WRONG unless like Flying Clay disks FIL you are bleeding from every orifice and they still deny there is a link.
I would love to know what their explanation/diagnosis is for somebody, regardless of age, who is bleeding from every orifice, haemorrhaging to death basically! When was the last, let alone the first time any of us heard of somebody haemorrhaging like this and being told to go home "because there is nothing we can do" ?

Not so happy and subdued Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

They've subjected this poor man to every test imaginable! Stuck stuff down his throat, probes up his but, CAT scans, Angiograms, you name it. Nothing (so they say). They've taken so much blood out of him he's had 3 complete blood transfusions now. Said he had an infection in his blood, then not. They're starving the poor man to death too. It's just too incomprehensible to even believe! They were even talking about having him ingest some sort of an untethered remote control camera (never heard of that one before) so go through his digestive system taking pictures.

He was just out to visit us late last year and he was out helping me with the livestock, completely sprite. The man could not sit still, he had that much energy...and in the span of less than a month since getting the faux-"vaccine" a month ago he's had an athritic flare up so bad it almost killed him, he's lost 20 lbs he couldn't afford to lose, now bleeding from esophagus, penis and anus, white blood cell count in the tank, inoperable blood clot next to heart and...terminal!

My MIL is about ready to lose her mind over the whole ordeal. Here they thought they were doing the right and responsible thing and look what's happened! Even worse, NO ONE will even TALK to them about it!!! The faux-"vaccine" is the ONLY possible thing it could be!! Absolutely nothing else changed but that. And then the way she has been treated is just aggravating beyond description.

Here's just one (of many) examples - She learned that if she brought my FIL in and he was ambulatory they would bar her from coming into the hospital with him, but people were outside sitting their loved ones in wheelchairs to bring them in. Those folks were being allowed inside with loved ones! Moral to the story...put your loved one in a wheelchair to bring them in to the hospital, else sit in your car for 8 hours with no updates, no ETA's, nothing. Then when she's getting ready to go get something to eat, they call and tell her he's getting ready to be discharged but don't have any details. Back to waiting in the car for another several more hours, only to be told several hours later they found something else and are doing more tests. (Still no ETA's about release, no updates from doctors...just nothing). And this exact same thing has happened 3 times now! Now my wife is a wreck because her mom is about ready to have a nervous breakdown, so she's had to buy tickets to go see and help her. It's just unbelievable!

edit on 6/14/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
I normally avoid DR's visits for my own reasons even before wuflu...

I eat blueberries to calm my indigestion that is less frequent nowadays.

Three tablespoons and an hour to digest, then can get back to living and pursuing happiness.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Look

Basically I'm just gonna not take it (the vaccine!!)

I know... UGH I know..... I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just that I'm not gonna take it is all

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

When you have blood clots that medicine cant get rid of, ingress as much onion soup as you can take. This won't get much publicity as its too simple.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I haven't taken the vaccine, nor do I intend to. My reasons for not doing so are numerous, but let's be clear here, and I am sure most of you are already aware, pharmaceutical companies are not your friends. Their business, its future, entirely depends on a global supply of sick people dependent upon their products. You being healthy and entirely independent from them is the death knell of their industry.

America's Frontline Doctors are genuine, and there is nothing fake about them. These are doctors who have met with adversity in one shape or another as they spoke out, and continue to do so, against the official narrative of the Sars-Cov-2 pandemic. They are presenting an alternative platform to the official narrative, providing facts to the public, but it is up to the public to listen and judge for themselves.

Many millions of people simply rushed to get the vaccine without doing an ounce of research. On the web page of America's Frontline Doctors is a media page with plenty of videos to watch, but if you have had the vaccine, perhaps you should ignore the videos and stay in the bliss of your ignorance. Just bear in mind that the vaccines are trials, they do not know how the human body is going to react to them? Clearly, they are finding out, and obfuscating what they are learning.

I remember the only vaccine that I have ever taken when I was at school in the early seventies. It was for TB. The difference then as of now, was that before they gave you the TB vaccine, they first gave you a preliminary jab to check for a reaction, just in case. If you had a reaction, you didn't get the TB vaccine. With the Sars-Cov-2 vaccine, no such check is administered. As far as I am concerned, it speaks volumes.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Those who read beyond the evil traditional media, have been duly warned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join