It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent’ British report calls for complete cessation of COVID vaccines in humans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

It's too late, unfortunately... The vaccines have been politicized as much as the virus was. It doesn't matter how many facts come out about it now, some people will sit back, relax, and say "Told ya so" (like myself), and others will look past these articles and get vaccinated anyways.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
the British Medical organization is merely holding up the Yellow Card on Vaxxine use

most folks see the yellow traffic light and Speed Up to squeeze by before RED...

WHO/ Fauci/ NIH will accellerate is my prediction

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I will inject some random powder from Mexico diluted with pot-hole water before I take the gubment vax.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I knew what the source was going to be before I even opened this thread. LOL!

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Am I angry about this? Damn straight I am!

I've told of my FIL here before. Eighty plus years old, healthy as a buck. Two days after his 2nd jab, he has a massive arthritis flare up so bad he can't breathe or move his neck. Off to the hospital. Two days after he gets home he's peeing blood. Back to the hospital. Not a day after he gets released he's coughing blood. Back to the hospital, this time for an extended stay. Suddenly he's bleeding from all orifices (ALL orifices)! He's been in the hospital ever since. They can't find anything wrong (so they say), and they absolutely will NOT even discuss with him that the vaccine may have cause this. This, all within the last month.

The good news? He's going to be released from the hospital this week. The bad news? They're releasing him to go home to die! Correction: They're SENDING him home (no choice). He's now a burden on their system with no hope of recovery, thus he's not going to die on their watch. They've given him 3 months tops to live. Home hospice. Inoperable blood clot in his heart, dangerously low white blood cell count and numerous other issues. NONE of these issues he had before the killer-faux-"vaccine"!

God Dammed right I'm MAD! And they won't even discuss even the remotest possibility with him. Mention it, and they walk right out of the room! End of discussion!

P.S. - And I won't even go into the incomprehensible BS they've put my MIL through during all of this (i.e. not telling her what's going on, making her wait in the car for entire days, etc., etc., etc.)

#### this BS!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

edit on 6/14/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Wondering if should trust the criminal cabal at Pfizzzer™, lying scamming politicians, lying mass-media, and smirky happy-hands Gaytes™ , all with a bunch to gain ; or a bunch of doctors, with everything to lose ?

It boggles my mind, and has severely compromised my hope in humanity, that so many millions chose the first group to blindly believe.

Really don't understand, the things that go-on in this clown-world.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

And there it is

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Well, the British Government are ignoring it.
June 21st was supposed to be the lifting of all reastrictions here in the UK. Boris has now announced 19th July with a huge push to get younger (but not teenagers) vaccinated before then.
We are the most vaccinated population pro rata and yet other countries have opened up completely without anywhere near the volume of people pro rata vaccinated.
Going to be a 'hot' summer.
Rainbows
Jane

It's 89° here, a little low for the middle of June, but we're in a severe heat advisory because paired with the humidity, it feels like 109°. Also, my brand new A/C unit is having trouble keeping the house cooled and I noticed the same at my parents house. When I got to work this morning, my coworker had to go home to let the A/C people in his house because his was having trouble as well. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, but it's crazy.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

I do not think it is possible to embed Bitchute videos so here is the link
www.bitchute.com...
I would recommend anyone with questions about the vaccines watch this video to the end.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The scariest part is that even with the evidence that has been presented, there are still many who will defend their "vaccines" and demand that the entire world be injected.
:

I have a friend who was so proud to be vaccinated until all the crap started to get revealed.

Now he knows it was a bad move but refuses to admit it.
edit on 14-6-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

You know...I hate to say it, but not only has my hope for humanity been compromised, but so too has a good portion of my hopes for a happy future for my own self and family.

It's not just the faux-"vaccine" either, just look what has happened to the entire field of medicine around the globe! What hope does anyone have of getting some sort of quality care if they are sick or injured? The medical community has brow-beaten people down into trembling spineless jello cubes...and there's not a damn thing someone can do about it except for never get sick or injured.

Society has been beaten down to the point were even wiping your butt is something people have to worry about, where not wearing a piece of paper over your face is a life or death matter...and where the "future" is only defined as the day after tomorrow. Beyond this is nothing...no hope, no joy...just nothing.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Hello SwampBuck,

I decided to put this out there for folks to see, as I just found out that the wife of a friend of a friend...(if that makes sense.)

My friend has a friend whose wife is mid 50's, was perfectly fine, and now a week or 2 later, she is in the hospital with a dang brain bleed. And according to my friend, her prognosis isn't good at all, maybe at best pretty much vegetative..toast.

I don't know, my friend don't know, but it is awful coincidental isn't it? The man is a basket case over his wife... so my friend was going to go visit him today or tomorrow...sigh.

The way it is going, they will kill more in Oz with the vaccine than those that died from covid! (aprox 940 or so)

Anyhow, was kinda venting frustrations with the post too... it is just so "not right at all".

Pravdaseeker

I'm sorry to her about your friend. I've had 2 patients that had the Va-J&J (vaccine from Johnson & Johnson) that developed stroke like symptoms, but the CT scans didn't find the bleed.
I WILL NEVER TAKE THE SARS-COVID19 VAC!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

And there it is

Have you ever looked into them? Or do you just blindly believe everyone who says what you want to believe?

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

i knew what your response would be before you posted it. LOL.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Am I angry about this? Damn straight I am!

I've told of my FIL here before. Eighty plus years old, healthy as a buck. Two days after his 2nd jab, he has a massive arthritis flare up so bad he can't breathe or move his neck. Off to the hospital. Two days after he gets home he's peeing blood. Back to the hospital. Not a day after he gets released he's coughing blood. Back to the hospital, this time for an extended stay. Suddenly he's bleeding from all orifices (ALL orifices)! He's been in the hospital ever since. They can't find anything wrong (so they say), and they absolutely will NOT even discuss with him that the vaccine may have cause this. This, all within the last month.

The good news? He's going to be released from the hospital this week. The bad news? They're releasing him to go home to die! Correction: They're SENDING him home (no choice). He's now a burden on their system with no hope of recovery, thus he's not going to die on their watch. They've given him 3 months tops to live. Home hospice. Inoperable blood clot in his heart, dangerously low white blood cell count and numerous other issues. NONE of these issues he had before the killer-faux-"vaccine"!

God Dammed right I'm MAD! And they won't even discuss even the remotest possibility with him. Mention it, and they walk right out of the room! End of discussion!

P.S. - And I won't even go into the incomprehensible BS they've put my MIL through during all of this (i.e. not telling her what's going on, making her wait in the car for entire days, etc., etc., etc.)

#### this BS!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

I'm sorry to read about your family. I have a patient that took the Phaser jab and within a week began to pee blood. The hospitalist discharged him home and I set up a Urologist appointment for him.
I will not take the JAB!!!!! At work, I hear the mumbling's of the jabbed and their looking at me askew. Time will tell.
edit on V352021Mondaypm30America/ChicagoMon, 14 Jun 2021 14:35:20 -05001 by Violater1 because: pee

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Of course I have. You, apparently, have not.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hello angelchemuel,

I sort of try to keep up with things in the UK, but my sources are UK newspapers, and I am sure they all have their slant on things..so I read a few of them...or try to.

Yes, "things" are getting rather heated with the poor masses aren't they? I am sorry that you folks have had to endure so much.

We have been so blessed, or lucky here in Oz. Just a couple of times where we had to wear a mask for a week or two. (My Queensland region) Other than that, pretty much normal except all the social distancing fandango dances all the time.

Even for two week time we had to do the lock down thing, only essential movement etc. After just 2 weeks I was so "over it"...

I would imagine you poor UK'ers are about to go totally balmy in the head! My friends dad in Scotland has basically been a prisoner in his home for quite a long time. He is in his 80's!

Hang in there angel, after all, it is all you can do at the moment.

Saw a sign in a coffee shop here in Oz, had a picture of the UK crown. It said, Stiff upper lip. Stay Calm. Have a cuppa, and carry on. WILD eh?

Don't know, but I think it was coined during the blitz on London??? It pretty much applies to this covid mess too.

I know how much folks look forward to their sun filled summer holidays too.... yikes.

I do know if I had to lockdown and all that bloody rot for as long as you folks have, I would be a basket case I reckon.

Pravdaseeker

Happy to hear that the China flu has been mild in Oz. With all the other critters, snakes, vegetation and Sea life trying to kill you, you don't need a virus to add to the list.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Why not experiment a little with a population you want gone anyway?

You watch people like OPs friendly friends wife's friendly husband.
Are gonna start reacting and then the body count will go higher.
And then they will want everybody's firearms. And then....

We have one huge collective problem. We no longer recognize an
act of war. Even when it's perpetrated on us. So we go quietly or
in a blaze of glory. But make no mistake we are gonna go.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here is a good article, seems in Germany they are still having outbreaks in nursing homes and senior citizen housing areas even though they are vaccinated. Take out the fact they are trying to cover up that the vaccine is not as effective on old people to evaluate this properly...in fact, very old people were not in the test group much because of their weak immune systems.

scitechdaily.com...

So the people who are most at risk of having a severe illness are not well protected by the vaccine...vaccines actually only stimulate the immune system to fight the virus, not actually give the immune system extra vigor.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Make sure his case gets reported to VAERS!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join