It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent’ British report calls for complete cessation of COVID vaccines in humans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Pretty serious claims and concerns by a large group of doctors.

An “urgent preliminary report of Yellow Card data” issued by the UK-based Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy Ltd submitted to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) states that “the MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans.”

Similar to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), the MHRA describes the purpose of its Yellow Card system as providing “an early warning that the safety of a medicine or a medical device may require further investigation.”

‘Urgent’ British report calls for complete cessation of COVID vaccines in humans

I think it is all starting to come apart. There are serious concerns not being addressed by certain governments and officials.

Anyhow, I am putting this out there for nothing else than the other sides opinion; which needs availability to the masses.

Pravdaseeker

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Same list I made from various reports. I'm saving the source PDF.

+30 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well, the British Government are ignoring it.
June 21st was supposed to be the lifting of all reastrictions here in the UK. Boris has now announced 19th July with a huge push to get younger (but not teenagers) vaccinated before then.
We are the most vaccinated population pro rata and yet other countries have opened up completely without anywhere near the volume of people pro rata vaccinated.
Going to be a 'hot' summer.
Rainbows
Jane

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Hello SwampBuck,

I decided to put this out there for folks to see, as I just found out that the wife of a friend of a friend...(if that makes sense.)

My friend has a friend whose wife is mid 50's, was perfectly fine, and now a week or 2 later, she is in the hospital with a dang brain bleed. And according to my friend, her prognosis isn't good at all, maybe at best pretty much vegetative..toast.

I don't know, my friend don't know, but it is awful coincidental isn't it? The man is a basket case over his wife... so my friend was going to go visit him today or tomorrow...sigh.

The way it is going, they will kill more in Oz with the vaccine than those that died from covid! (aprox 940 or so)

Anyhow, was kinda venting frustrations with the post too... it is just so "not right at all".

Pravdaseeker

+36 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

I saw this and hesitated to post because the pro-government vax cheerleaders on this site will dismiss America's Frontline Doctors out of hand. Never with a valid reason mind you, except that they go against what our NWO overlords say.
edit on 6 14 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It is extremely hard to prove that a vaccine is causing all the problems that are occurring after people are vaccinated. The FDA and CDC know that, they can call them coincidences. Once the governments give approval, it is hard to get it revoked since all the high politicians and the health agencies are promoting it. Anyone with a brain can figure that these people are going to deny they made a mistake. They have had problems with vaccines for the common cold and other illnesses, they caused more harm than good in many in the trials. This virus is not very deadly yet they have twisted the creation of the evidence to show it is way more dangerous than it is.

There will be no high ranking people in these agencies going to prison for what they did, it would make the agencies and the governments look bad worldwide. It will be covered up and all of the deaths or disabilities that occur will be blamed on something else. Worldwide they changed the regulations governing vaccine development and that is bad for everyone. On top of that, this mRNA crap might lead to faster creation of mutations which could make it deadlier. I do believe that the J&J vaccine is somewhat better because they have utilized that kind of vaccine before...but not with this spike protein attached. Will these fast tracked vaccines kill everyone? I do not believe they are that bad, I just think they will cause some organ damage and speed up mutations of the virus so that even those not vaccinated will be at more risk.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It makes me wonder if the actual plan from the beginning was to inject a "critical mass" of world population to see what would happen, then suspend the whole process if the blow-back were to get too intense. In other words, they knew that the effects would be ugly, but didn't know how ugly they'd be and needed a study group and control group much larger than they could manage in a lab to figure it out.

This would mean, in effect, that those of us who have refused the vaccine have likewise been useful in that we have been part of the control group.

I think that this is a more plausible theory, given what is obvious the attitude of the entire system and especially those who lord over it.

The scariest part is that even with the evidence that has been presented, there are still many who will defend their "vaccines" and demand that the entire world be injected.
:
edit on 2021 6 14 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hello angelchemuel,

I sort of try to keep up with things in the UK, but my sources are UK newspapers, and I am sure they all have their slant on things..so I read a few of them...or try to.

Yes, "things" are getting rather heated with the poor masses aren't they? I am sorry that you folks have had to endure so much.

We have been so blessed, or lucky here in Oz. Just a couple of times where we had to wear a mask for a week or two. (My Queensland region) Other than that, pretty much normal except all the social distancing fandango dances all the time.

Even for two week time we had to do the lock down thing, only essential movement etc. After just 2 weeks I was so "over it"...

I would imagine you poor UK'ers are about to go totally balmy in the head! My friends dad in Scotland has basically been a prisoner in his home for quite a long time. He is in his 80's!

Hang in there angel, after all, it is all you can do at the moment.

Saw a sign in a coffee shop here in Oz, had a picture of the UK crown. It said, Stiff upper lip. Stay Calm. Have a cuppa, and carry on. WILD eh?

Don't know, but I think it was coined during the blitz on London??? It pretty much applies to this covid mess too.

I know how much folks look forward to their sun filled summer holidays too.... yikes.

I do know if I had to lockdown and all that bloody rot for as long as you folks have, I would be a basket case I reckon.

Pravdaseeker

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Maybe, maybe not.

Think about it. If a population is going to be suddenly, widely vaccinated with anything, then at some point, you have to acknowledge that adverse health conditions occurring afterward are just as likely to be something that was going to happen as something triggered. How do you sort the two?

Or .... Bob is going to have a stroke. It will happen in two weeks. When it does, what caused it? Bob's high blood pressure, Bob's generally weak cardiovascular system, Bob's sudden ingestion of a gallon of soy sauce, or the COVID vaccine, or some combo of the above?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Thank you!
Hanging in there

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I did a quick google and that "America frontline doctors" is being called fake news.
I just wonder what they would gain by spreading those fake news, and are they even real doctors ?
And can they continue being doctors after this ?

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Hello Spacespider,

Well, that is what google would do isn't it?

Duck Duck Go, doesn't tell me all that propaganda BS....

Google isn't your friend anymore really.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hey there ketsuko,

Yeah, it is the bloody S***s trying to figure it out.

But there is also the way out of the predicted mathematical numbers for cardiovascular issues in young people. That is just one small example... there are others too.

They have managed it to have their plausible deniability in the equation too....

Spock is rolling in his grave over this... The lives of many, mean little to the lives of many more, who can still get covid if exposed to it.... so it is really a non-vaccine..Ha!

The whole thing is dodgy as heck.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Pass me another jar of that dumbass.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Scotland's public health office has a spreadsheet online that indicates 3,752 people have died within 28 days of getting the vaccine during the period 17 December 2020 through 28 May 2021.

Wasn't clear to me if those deaths were attributed to Covid or other causes, but the spreadsheet is issued as part of their Covid-19 data collection.

Cheers

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It is extremely hard to prove that a vaccine is causing all the problems that are occurring after people are vaccinated.

No, it’s not.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The scariest part is that even with the evidence that has been presented, there are still many who will defend their "vaccines" and demand that the entire world be injected.

Scary, yes, but unexpected? Absolutely not; totally predictable!

I call it the "Hot Pepper Syndrome". Dare someone to eat a REALLY hot pepper like a Ghost pepper or a Scorpion. At first they'll be apprehensive; they know it's probably going to hurt, but hey, other people are doing it, right? And then when they do try one they're dancing around moaning in the worst agony they've ever known for hours (and yes, they really are this painful). Afterwards, they are the absolute biggest advocates for everyone else on the planet to try one.

Why? Not because they enjoyed the experience, but rather because they want to witness someone ELSE go through the same agony they did, or are. It's one of the sick and twisted things about human nature. People enjoy seeing others in pain and distress for some twisted reason. It's true too...why do people slow down and gawk at a car wreck on the highway? Why does the media report pure gore, and horror, 24x7??? Because THAT is what people want to see happen to others!

That's why!

edit on 6/14/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Maybe, maybe not.

Think about it. If a population is going to be suddenly, widely vaccinated with anything, then at some point, you have to acknowledge that adverse health conditions occurring afterward are just as likely to be something that was going to happen as something triggered.

No, not really.

For instance, all of a sudden, many teens are having heart attacks, and many healthy athletes are having heart attacks. This isn’t an age group that has lots of heart attacks. So if suddenly a group of folks starts having and dying from conditions that the group doesn’t normally have, but they ALL have had the not-vaccines recently, it’s not a leap to link it to the not-vaccines.

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My great aunt and uncle both received some variant of the vaccine. One collapsed and was hospitalized...is still hospitalized. As their son was taking his mother home from being with her husband the first evening, she then had a heart attack in the backseat of the car.

A friend of my father's wife died suddenly a day after taking the vaccine. I do not know her age exactly but we believe she is late 40 to early 50's. Not old, and was in good health prior. I believe she was encouraged to take it by her job.

I reached out to my childhood music teacher on Facebook about a month ago to ask about a recommendation on an instrument purchase I was making. Come to find out, he collapsed at home the same day he received his first shot. He spend one week in the hospital and 3 days in a rehab facility. He said he will not take the 2nd dose and would not suggest anyone he knows to take any of them now. In fact, Facebook had deleted several of his posts updating his friends on what was happening to him.

I don't know anyone who has died of Covid. My husband's uncle was in the hospital for a couple of days while sick with it....but he's late 60's and is one of those big tough muscle guys who are pretty wimpy when it comes to being sick! LOL. At this point I know of more people that seem to have been affected from getting the vaccine than have been even slightly sick with Covid. Can it be proved....probably not positively....and they know this.

I have a very good friend in the UK. She and her family have not been able to spend time with her 90 yr old parents because of the lock downs and rules. She kept telling me her father was really depressed from not being able to see his family. Of course, what can I say? She had lived here for 10 years and knows many Americans will just say screw what the government says...you aren't going to keep families apart. But since she was back home she just did as told. I saw that she got the vaccine on Facebook and a few weeks later she messaged me that her father had passed. She is completely devastated. She won't talk about anything...but I've been wondering if she didn't take her parents to get the vaccine at the same time that she went. Even if there is nothing nefarious with them getting the vaccine....they lost the last almost year and a half that they could have spent time with him. What a waste of precious time.

I know all of this means nothing to you on here. I've lurked and listened and not said anything of my own experiences until now. But I do believe that the ability to compare notes and observations will help us make better sense of what is going on. That's why they want to keep us so otherwise preoccupied and divided.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: rickymouse
It is extremely hard to prove that a vaccine is causing all the problems that are occurring after people are vaccinated.

No, it’s not.

The agencies governing the vaccines get to choose which evidence they accept as real. So, proving this to a point to show liability is not easy.....they gave immunity for liability to the companies who designed the vaccines, which means the FDA and other countries controlling agencies will not accept the evidence that there are problems....that is the way it is....studied how the FDA works.

They may be able to show association, but not cause and effect....that takes specialized research which companies need to be licensed by the NIH and FDA or their equivalant to be able to do and be accepted. Will those reasearch groups jeopardize future funding and go against the agencies or government paying them for their work?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join