It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious UFO - Long Clear Video - For Angel Fans

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: angelchemuel

All I can see is a white dog wearing a neckerchief.

Yeah exactly first thought was that plus the roaring lion beneath it.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter and Broken Circles........
I am very pleased that my unusual crystal is giving you both a chance to practice your pareidolia

Smiley Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

hehe yes its great fun looking at them Angel. Can't5wait for a beer in the beer gardens btw on Montpellier plus a trip to the Wilson museum
Totally awesome and good for the head

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Great video, mesmerising.

Video was uploaded 9 Jun 2018.

- Krass! Ufo mit Nikon P900 aus dem Flieger gefilmt?
- Awesome! UFO filmed from the plane with Nikon P900?

- Wir haben einen Stern aus dem Flugzeug heraus gefilmt ...
Kamera : Nikon P900
Irgendwelche Ideen dazu?
- We filmed a star out of the plane ...
Camera: Nikon P900
Any ideas on that?

Maybe it's an effect on the planet/star caused by the plane window, the angle through the atmosphere and the camera focusing.

Very intriguing.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

hehe yes its great fun looking at them Angel. Can't5wait for a beer in the beer gardens btw on Montpellier plus a trip to the Wilson museum
Totally awesome and good for the head

You'll have to wait a little longer, Wilson is still 'Temporarily closed'

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I would say that this is some type of concentration or refraction of light caused by "atmospheric lensing", but ...

I've seen something near identical to this first hand in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia. And it was no atmospheric lensing

I managed to find a N.T News Facebook post about the exact incident. If you read the comments, you'll see allot of people all across the city (and further out) saw it as well

I got a far better view than most people reporting it though, because it stopped right over the top of me, no more than 100 feet in the air

It zoomed in from the Southwest while I was watching a swarm of finches flying above us

At first I thought it was a plane, but then it stopped right above my house, next to the park

I realised it was about the size of a small car and was probably no more than 100 feet off the ground

It started morphing exactly like the light in this video

It felt to me watching it, like it had stopped to watch me as well

This experience had a really profound effect on me, but no so much because of what I saw

When I saw it, I happened to be sitting in the park talking with two religious "preachers" who lived nearby. We both happened to be outside in the park at the same time

At the time, they were trying to preach to me about the Bible. Quoting Bible verses, etc

While they are preaching, a massive swarm of finches started flying over our heads, as if they were dancing for us

It was beautiful! Oddly beautiful enough, that most normal people would stop whatever it was they were doing to watch in awe, like I did

But even when I pointed it out to the preachers and commented how amazing it was, they didn't seem to notice. They both looked up for a second to acknowledge what I was looking at, then ignored it and went straight back to talking about the Bible

I actually felt sad for them. Like they were sick, or there was something wrong with them

Then, as I was thinking this, the light that looked exactly like the one in the video, which literally looked like an angel, flew overhead

I pointed it out to them and they both looked up to see the light stop directly over us and start morphing impossibly. Undeniably visible and clear. So we couldn't miss it

They both looked for a few seconds, then ignored it and started talking about the Bible again. As if it wasn't even there, while it was still directly above us

I had a profound moment of realisation about religion in that moment, like I understood them perfectly. It felt almost like the birds and the light appeared specifically to teach me something I needed to understand about religion. And how it can make you deaf, blind and dumb

NT News Facebook - UFO Over Darwin
edit on 16 6 21 by Compendium because: Correcting Auto-Correct

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Looks like swamp gas to me.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think it’s a reflection of a overhead reading light from the opposite side of the plane.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It's the hand of the mand holding the camera, you can see the camera too. a reply to: MissBeck

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I see a tiny scratch on the window being zoomed in to the point the camera can't focus on it and makes it look weird. Or a dragon. Or a transparent frozen insect. Or a face of Obi-Wan Kenobi smiling at me. Or whatever else my brain will use to fill in the missing information based on my past visual experiences.

The point is the footage is pointless. It's impossible to determine if the object is outside or inside, on the glass or thousand miles in the sky, fly size or planet size, out of focus because up close, or too far, or maybe in focus.

At this point it's just another blurred thing put out, so that the alien guy has an opportunity to repeat that the closure is coming, the angel guy can quote the bible again, and the troll guy can add another swamp gas reply to his collection.

What would be fun, is if the alien guy said it's angels, or the angel guy said it's secret weapon, just to spice it up a little from time to time, but I know the definition of being open-minded varies by person.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join