It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which brand id2020 did you get Magneto

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

really dont know about this magnetic arm malarkay..

All I do know is I carry a tiny neodymium magnet with me on my key ring and I have tested it on most people I know who have had the shot-some a few weeks after,some the day of the shot.

It's "malarkey" but you carry a magnet around and test everyone you know?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
All righty then
Next?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah I don't know either. That new tech in the article above kind of creeps me out to be honest.
A few of the videos show metal sticking to the spot and not just magnets.
You can clearly see it "snap" to the location.
Thoroughly creeped out now.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Yeah I don't know either. That new tech in the article above kind of creeps me out to be honest.
A few of the videos show metal sticking to the spot and not just magnets.
You can clearly see it "snap" to the location.
Thoroughly creeped out now.

I just stuck coins to my forehead and could jerk my head around and they didn't fall off. That happens when I drink sugary drinks or eat sweets, my skin gets rid of the sugar and it makes it sticky for some reason. My brother has the same problem, this leads to getting extremely dirty when sweating and working. We learned forty years ago not to drink sodas and eat sweets when we are working and sweating. I suppose it does help to keep blood sugar in check.

If the vaccine adjuvants are causing the skin to create a sticky excretion in the area, this is very possibly why the magnets and sometimes other things stick harder to the skin.

When I eat sweets, I also get sticky around the eyes and my teashirt sticks to my back. I have always had hypoglycemia, I figured that might be related to the sticky thing. I also pee out my sugar all the time, but when I do sweat, I usually do not pee much. I wonder if everyone has that problem or is it just me and my brother.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You should watch the video I posted.
It isn't sticky skin.
It's obvious that its magnetic and not a spoon on the nose trick.
I get the sticky skin thing.
This isn't that at all, I assure you.
There's a ton of them on there where the magnet will slide down the arm then "snap" to a stop on the vaccine location.

I'm trying to find the video where the guy put an industrial rare earth magnet on his injection location and a bunch of bloody magnetic crap came out through the hole.

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: Add ed

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You should watch the video I posted.
It isn't sticky skin.
It's obvious that its magnetic and not a spoon on the nose trick.
I get the sticky skin thing.
This isn't that at all, I assure you.

I tried to convince my daughter and her husband and my granddaughter and her husband to try to see if a strong lightweight magnet would stick. They just said it was not real and would NOT waste their time even trying. I mean, both houses have strong fridge magnets right there, how long would it take them to take one off and try? Belief controls people, most times they discount things because they think it is silly when it is sometimes real. I did not get the vaccine, so I could not try and I surely am not going to risk a cytokine storm by testing it.

My granddaughter who cannot take the flu vaccine took the Moderna two jabs, she got mildly sick the first time and had a two day pretty bad reaction the second. But she purposely starved herself and did not eat anything much, maybe two hundred callories a day, for a couple of days before both shots so she could take them...knowing that she could lower her immune response that way from past experiences with some things dealing with overzealous immune responses to things. Now that I feel is a little crazy, but I suppose it works. My youngest daughter can take vaccines, same with my wife, my oldest daughter from a different wife has the same wild reactions to the flu vaccine as I do, and so do her kids. Now my wife is type O blood, so my youngest daughter is type AO or A. My Ex wife is type AA and I am also AA and that may have something to do with it, my oldest daughter is also AA. I do not know, that is speculation and maybe there are other genetic factors too....blood type is genetic.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I can't really blame them, the whole idea sounds idiotic.
But here we are.
I can't dismiss all these videos.
I'm pretty good at reading people. These guys aren't acting.
Half of them are going "wow" and then laughing in amazement.
I'd be furious and cornering the person who injected me.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I can't really blame them, the whole idea sounds idiotic.
But here we are.
I can't dismiss all these videos.
I'm pretty good at reading people. These guys aren't acting.
Half of them are going "wow" and then laughing in amazement.
I'd be furious and cornering the person who injected me.

The magnet thing does not bother me...but I want to know if it is actually real because I love trying to figure things out. My kids know they would turn into guinea pigs I suppose so they don't want me experimenting on them and borrowing my brothers ion meter to check for elevated levels of ions in the area of the injection site compared to other parts of their body. I need to buy my own ion meter, the ones that test for negative charged ions along with the positive ones would be interesting to experiment with...but the regular ion meter costs thirty five while the one for both types was three hundred fifty bucks.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Good for you. is it coincidence you got COVID 19 and lost 19 pounds? HMMM. I wish I could lose a quick 19 maybe I need to go try and get covid.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Now I do not know if this is true or not, but , what amazes me is all these people are just laughing about it like it is not a big deal, I don't understand that. They seem to have no concern at all.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

a reply to: MiaBandetoh

So you watched the massive amount of videos out there and your consensus is that they are all fake?
There are hours and hours of these videos.

So, your answer is sticky skin and fake actors?

All righty then

Yes I believe they ALL FAKE! 100% and people playing a prank! I have tried it doesn't work!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlankUsername
a reply to: Mandroid7

Now I do not know if this is true or not, but , what amazes me is all these people are just laughing about it like it is not a big deal, I don't understand that. They seem to have no concern at all.

They are laughing because it sort of works but upon further testing it does not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join