It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Harris won't go to southern border, but attends gay pride parades

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
VP and national embarrassment Kamala Harris laughs whenever she's asked about visiting the U.S. - Mexican border, but is deadly serious when she talks about LBGTQ rights. Texas governor Greg Abbott has had to declare a state of emergency, and plans to build a wall as Texas struggles with a major crises on it's border.

Harris doesn't give a rat's ass about the border nightmare, but she'll lead the charge for gay pride, declaring "Much more needs to be done" about gay rights. Are you seeing gay and trans people being oppressed? How much more needs to be done? FFS, if you look at a gay or trans person sideways, you'll be crucified.
Meanwhile, Harris continues to laugh about the border crisis.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Demented clowns to our left and jokers to our right,
here we are stuck between a rock and a hard place.
It would be nice if we would take care of our own first.
Maybe secure our borders and do more vetting of those
getting in.
My opinion,those crossing in may be our replacements.
They would possibly be easier to manipulate than we are.
I can't say anymore right now,I'm cooking dinner.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm sure a small percentage of Mexicans will be offended.
God forbid they demand fair wages for their labor.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree

I don't understand you comment. What does the OP have to do with fair wages?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
She is a mocker and a scoffer. Her "laughter" has nothing in it of joviality or mirth; it is a mark of arrogance, of mockery. It is also derived of a deep insecurity as she knows she is wicked and knows that her wickedness will eventually be exposed and she will be seen by all for what she really is.

The Bible has much to say about scoffers and mockers...

Proverbs 1:22 - How long, O simple ones, will you love being simple? How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing and fools hate knowledge?

Proverbs 21:24 - The proud, haughty person, named “Scoffer,” acts with arrogant pride.

Proverbs 24:9 - The devising of folly is sin, and the scoffer is an abomination to all.

Proverbs 29:8 - Scoffers set a city aflame, but the wise turn away wrath.

2 Peter 3:3 - Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own lusts,

Jude 17-19 - But you must remember, beloved, the predictions of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ. They said to you, “In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions.” It is these who cause divisions, worldly people, devoid of the Spirit.

Job 17:2 - Surely mockers are with me, And my eye gazes on their provocation.

[b[Isaiah 29:20 - For the ruthless will come to an end and the scorner will be finished,
Indeed all who are intent on doing evil will be cut off;

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Fair weather Harris. On her back looking at the clouds.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
For Democrats, the Border situations are perfectly fine.

You know why?

Yup, the Cartel smuggling systems are A-OK again and the money is flowing just where they want it 😃

All the slow drama by the Administration is part of the game 😃

Voters got what they paid for didn't they bwaaaaaaahahahaha 😃

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: Homefree

I don't understand you comment. What does the OP have to do with fair wages?

Contractractors hire "illegals," A term I don't like, to do hard labor for dirt wages.
The contractors are the criminals in this scenario.
It's not the wet-backs trying to earn a living for themselsves and their families.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I had to watch this video of Harris again. I ask my fellow ATSers to indulge me on this. Watch it one more time. I can't be the only one who finds this so bizarre, it's almost surreal. She laughs, stammers, fidgets and then just lies.

She says "we've been to the border", which is a lie. A bold-faced lie. Yet she says it three times.
Then the interviewer says "You haven't been to the border."
Harris's reply? "And I haven't been to Europe."
She then says she doesn't understand what his point is. Every time her and Biden are questioned on any serious issues, their responses are just cringe worthy.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

Contractractors hire "illegals," A term I don't like, to do hard labor for dirt wages. The contractors are the criminals in this scenario. It's not the wet-backs trying to earn a living for themselsves and their families.

I'm not debating that.
In the OP, I was trying to point out what Harris's priorities are. She laughs about the border crisis like it's non-existent, but talks about gay rights like they're a huge issue.

The governors of southwestern states are declaring emergencies, the U.S. is spending tens of millions of dollars, the cartels are trafficking in drugs and human lives, and Harris acts like it's a non-issue. But she's all over gay rights like it's the most important thing in the world.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Vote me for Prez.
Whoring and substance dealing will be completely non-criminalized.
That will make much of it become a non-issue.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I thought there were already laws against discriminating against people for their sexual orientation.

What do they want now?

Free glitter?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

What the illegals are doing, crossing the border, is illegal. Color it however you wish, it's still illegal, and it needs to be stopped.

You want to come here, do it legally. I find it somewhat ironicly amusing that you don't like the term illegal, but you use the term wetback, which is even more derogatory.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What's to be said that hasn't already?

SHE'S SCUM.

⭐+🇺🇸 = For the redundant refresher course on her horrendous character and atrocious ethics and values.

It's VERY well known. Which is another indication of either we witnessed the stupidest generation ever that voted for these clowns, or an actual COUP took place last November.

Either way, these MF'rs SHOULDN'T be anywhere near a political body. They are NOT Americans, they merely shield themselves claiming to be such while they decimate the country and thereby the world.

Oh and yes, we're all soooo completely shocked, but we're not.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Oh and yes, we're all soooo completely shocked, but we're not.

That's what makes it so crazy, imo. I shouldn't be shocked at all at this point, but I am! It's the damn Twilight Zone!

I agree with your comments 100%, btw.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Crazy indeed. We're literally on a tangent that doesn't agree with the basics of human dignity and respect.

Respect for all things; life, laws, agreements, self determination and intelligence.

Everything is being trivialized and being made a mockery of.

I'm not a theologian, but if I were, I could guess a few ancient deities that these people 100% worship
with devotion.

It's evil in it's conception and implementation.

EVIL.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

She made a run for the border.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

What the illegals are doing, crossing the border, is illegal. Color it however you wish, it's still illegal, and it needs to be stopped.

You want to come here, do it legally. I find it somewhat ironicly amusing that you don't like the term illegal, but you use the term wetback, which is even more derogatory.

The term 'wetback' refers to those who have swam across the Rio Grande to get across the border.
I know more than one proud, self proclaimed, "wetback."
It is much more derogatory in their minds to be called "aliens."
"How can we be aliens if we are from the same planet?"
A question I have been asked.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

She made a run for the border.

Maybe she had a case of the trots?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What do the two issues have in common; other than they both trigger bigots? Why discuss them together?

Don't like what is happening at the border? Understandable. But Harris is doing a lot of other things besides going to a gay pride parade while not visiting the board. What makes attending a gay pride parade while not visiting the boarder worse than simply not visiting the board?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join