It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footballer Victim of Psychotronic technology?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Christian Erikson Collapses before half time in European Championship match.

There are reports it was a heart attack, but this happened in a flash and there are pictures of him holding his head shortly afterwards, but the news was reporting that he never "awoke" till later in hospital.

Christian Eriksen is in his prime, and its as if someone just switched him off, also note he was in space on the pitch before it happened so could have been singled out, but why? is it because his name is Christian, is it symbolic? is it a show of strength?

psychotronic weapons are likely in space, a psychotronic spacewar between country and country? there are no countries, the war is against the have and the have nots. the space race is to see what governments can get their weapons into space and not point them out at existential threats but point them in, at 7 billion inmates.

Doubt this at your peril, this was relayed subconsciously to me. ( if you want tips on communicating with your subconscious, just ask)

anyway im selling titanium hats on ebay for 9.99... kid on!

PW

The power to rule the entire world, control the entire nervous systems of several humans across the globe will be possible for the first states that successfully use the Psychotronic weapons. In order to gain the power and have an upper hand on the other states, several countries have shown their interest in this mind control technology.

Russia and the United States, both these states are doing exhaustive research and experiments on this technology. It will disturb the balance of power stature of the emerging multipolar world. It will be difficult for other states to counter this because this technology is very sophisticated and goes beyond brainwashing. Furthermore, not only this but the Psychotronic weapons can also lead to the deliberate killing of a large group of people within the state that possesses the weapons. As explained in the Russian book “Psychotronic War: From Myths to Facts” by the authors Igor Vinokurov and Georgij Gurtovoj: “the successful construction of Psychotronic weapon by the totalitarian regime may turn into Psychotronic genocide of one’s own nation.”

Several experiments have been conducted and the victims have reported that they feel as if they are being controlled and completely lose their senses. They have also complained strange sensations, false feelings, hearing of voices and internal organs aches which the physicians failed to diagnose. One of the victims explained this by saying that “they controlled my laughter, my thoughts, and caused pain in various parts of my body”. The mortifying and traumatizing experiences of the victims illustrate the devastating effects of Psychotronic generators and other weapons on the nervous system of the humans. That confirms the fact that this technology can have catastrophic effects on the global security environment. These weapons pose the greatest security challenges because they have the tendency to increase in urgency with almost no warning time, and the perpetrators of the Psychotronic attack cannot be caught.

Ever wonder why TPTB have been getting cocky as of late, shoving their authority in your face... treating us like slaves.

looking for information on this idea, be great if it could be debunked.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
So they zapped him from space because his name is Christian? Sounds feasible enough count me in 👍🏻 Which side do you reckon got him the yanks or the ruskies?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kingparrot

The Moonies

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   

well symbolic because the mutter in the gutter is that Lucifer is taking over from J.C. in the biggest board shakeup since the 10 commandments.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I haven’t been in the gutter for a long time but I reckon what’s happening now is the same #e that’s been going on since that brother killed the other brother back in the day. Every generation thinks their time is unique, and they’re right in some ways, but in other ways it’s just another spoke on the same wheel. It ain’t the devil, its just who we is. a reply to: dthrizz1337

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

More likely that he had a Covid shot recently...

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

There are reports it was a heart attack, but this happened in a flash and there are pictures of him holding his head shortly afterwards, but the news was reporting that he never "awoke" till later in hospital.

I watched the game live and saw the drama unfold , it seemed obvious by the medics doing chest compression on Christian followed by his body jolting as the used a defibrillator that he has had a heart seizure , he was removed from the pitch some time later not shortly after once they had stabilised his condition.

Thankfully he is recovering in hospital but sadly this will be the end of his career.
edit on 13-6-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thankfully he is recovering in hospital but sadly this will be the end of his career.

Poor sod. I hope he was frugal with his earnings.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I think money is the least of his worries right now but as a top level player he will have opportunities in coaching , management or punditry all of which are handsomely paid.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

True but having your career cut short like that will still be a hard pill to swallow.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
He earns about £10 million a year

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

CIA ice bullet. They missed.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

With a weapon that can target a humans nervous system from space, who knows what they can do, heart attack gun 2.0

Eriksen is a great player, was better at Spurs though... i missed the game, but found it being a tad symbolic when i heard what happened.

the news keeps reporting he is "awake" in hospital, will be interesting to hear what he has to say about the experience.

edit on 13-6-2021 by dthrizz1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

maybe whats in the vaccine is what the psychotronic weapon can target, manipulate.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337
He earns about £10 million a year

Not anymore...

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

More likely that he had a Covid shot recently...

Either that or whoever did his pre match pcr test stuck the cotton bud too far up his nostril.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

I'll bet it was some kind of "energy drink". Young men in this area have been dropping like flies due to energy drinks.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Not that I follow sports in the US anymore, but just about every season in the main American football (NFL) and basketball (NBA) leagues, there is a player that has a latent cardio-pulmonary issue that surfaces during a practice or game, and passes out like this. It's hard to fathom that such finely tuned, high level athletes could reach the pinnacle of their sport and not have something like this identified, but it happens. Usually the only time cases like this are found are when it happens on the field, or an incidental finding during a scan for some other injury/issue.

So this is not a a conspiracy. Nobody is attacking random soccer players with 'psychotronic' weapons, and certainly not during a match.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337

Christian Eriksen is in his prime, and its as if someone just switched him off, also note he was in space on the pitch before it happened so could have been singled out, but why? is it because his name is Christian, is it symbolic? is it a show of strength?

The same thing happened to Fabrice Muamba about ten years ago.

A similar thing happened to a good friend of mine who has been running marathons for decades. One moment he's running near his house, next thing he knows it's two weeks later and he's brought out of an induced coma in hospital. Atrial fibrillation. Out of nowhere. Apart from mild aphasia and being insufferable on Strava, he's alright now.

Sudden heart attacks and cardiac arrests are nothing new. Two children under the age of 16 die every week in the UK of previously undiagnosed cardiac conditions.

So, no, it's unlikely to be psychotronic technology aimed at him because he's called Christian. It's more likely to be the timebomb inside of any of us.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Don't write him off yet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join