It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midazolam (execution drug) stock piled and used during Covide-19 pandemic (end of life protocol UK)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
There was one statement you made in your OP that stands out and I thought I'd quote it for everyone else, after all it it is the only really true part of your post.

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

No proof of this yet.

Good luck finding proof. Being so fearful must take a lot of effort.

You're not in the UK, are you? Or you wouldn't peddle this nonsense.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

The most dangerous vaccines of all time are being injected into children like it's nothing. What else are they capable of? What else have they been up to?

Most dangerous vaccine of all time? Care to prove that?

My personal experience is that a LOT of the people I know (and I know a LOT of people) have been vaccinated and guess how many have died or had anything more than a passing side effect. Zero, nada, zilch!

What a load of nonsense!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Why do you say it’s an execution drug when it’s not?

It’s used as a sedative, not for killing.

Because you're wrong. Why don't you look it up first before making false claims?????

MIDAZOLAM: Seven states have used midazolam as the first drug in the three-drug protocol: Florida, Ohio, Oklahoma, Alabama, Virginia, Arkansas, and Tennessee. Oklahoma used midazolam in the botched execution of Clayton Lockett in April 2014, and Lockett died after the procedure was halted. Alabama’s use of midazolam in the execution of Ronald Smith in December 2016, resulted in nearly fifteen minutes of Smith heaving and gasping for breath.

MIDAZOLAM: Seven states have used midazolam as the first drug

So what you're saying is it's a sedative that they use within the execution process, it's a sedative, not one of the lethal drugs.

Stop moving the goalposts to fit your narrative.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Look out people, I was at a Covid Testing centre last week and they had velvet ropes to mark where to que. Well we all know that rope has been used for executions.

Maybe they're hanging people who test positive for Covid.

No proof yet!

(Psst Doc, Did I do it right?)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   

David Icke goes into detail about how the Liver Pool End of Life Protocol is used in the UK.

Did you think of doing any research?

So the Liver Pool End of Life Protocol is really the Liverpool Care Pathway. I hope you can explain to all of us how this works into your (false) claims...

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Im thinking that ""heightened awareness"" is akin to some kind of Methamphetamine high if im honest

I would suggest the comedown is in the post.

But i think we all know its in Bedminster right now for the summer.

Anyhoo, no we are not killing old people by the bucket load with Midazolam in the manner in which you are suggesting.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I would imagine so smurfy considering some of the horror stories surrounding ventilators and COVID 19.

Stuff going to sleep on a machine not knowing if you are ever going to wake up again.

Suppose through we all do that, every night, without the aid of ventilators, coz you never really know what's in the post.

"Harvey" LoL i loved that Jimmy Stewart movie, master piece imho, good memories there watching it with my Gran many moons ago.
edit on 13-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
And like many drugs it also has many uses. Midazolam

Air can also be injucted for euthanisia. Plenty of that stockpiled everywhere.

What is the point of this thread again?

Shouldn't be used at all if patient is having difficulty breathing. Will shut breathing down at higher doses.

That's 100 - 1000 times the standard medical dose. I take 25x the standard dose injected into my cheek/tongue post seizure due to status epilipticus (not breathing for 15 - 45 minutes). It makes it easier to breathe if the diaphragm is in spasm/strained.

it's one of the safest benzodiazapines. It was stockpiled because of Brexit, in the trials because a lot of Pharmacies ran out in the period where pharma companies were relocating or updating their manufacturing to deal with Brexit.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
Forget everything you've read about the Liverpool Pathway. It was supposedly stopped a few years ago. Oh yeah, do you believe that? It still goes on cos I've seen it with my own eyes and there is literally nothing you can say about it.
Ok, confront the nurses or doctors? You come from Scotland so you must have seen the signs on the walls "no abusing the staff". They use that to silence ALL dissention.
The Liverpool Pathway was a system designed (to put it in black and white) to kill terminal patients early to free bed space. Now their defence in the "killing" was inherent in the wording. They did nothing physical to kill anyone so they can honestly say they did nothing. BBBuuuutt that word nothing holds the clue, they did do nothing. Even today I've seen it. Bringing food to patients but the patient too gone to feed themselves, then they come and take it away with the "are you not hungry today then". The same with water. Or a drug that could extend their life maybe a few days, not given. You can see these thing everyday if you go into hospitals.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

It's insane that something like that can go on.

I don't doubt what you're saying one bit. One would presume this goes on elsewhere too then?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Air can also be injucted for euthanisia. Plenty of that stockpiled everywhere.

How is injecting air a "good death"?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Don't know about a good death but In most cases it requires around 50mL of air to result in significant risk to life in humans.

Im imagining if you were conscious it would be painful all the same and not a nice way to go, if there is such a thing.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I only have an idea because of a movie I saw once when I was a kid.
Some guy went out that way and the way it was depicted looked horrific.

Traumatized

edit on 14-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Midazolam is a crucial drug for trauma medicine, and also for induced coma for intubations, along with paralytic drugs. Every Ambulance will have a stock of it.
It is on List of Essential Medicines I believe.
It is very effective at wiping out traumatic memories.
It makes sense that it would be stockpiled in this situation.
It is not in it's own right very good at killing people, and is only used in executions to send the convict to sleep.
Other drugs like potassium chloride are used to stop the heart in executions
Intubation without midazolam is extremely traumatic.

To euthanise someone covertly in a medical setting, most often dehydration is used. This happens all the time behind closed doors.

The LD50 of Midazolam is 215 mg/kg, in rats. It only takes IM: 2-3 mg to be active, so it is a very safe drug.
Midazolam is short acting and does not have toxic metabolites
It is however addictive.

I seem to recall Roche having quite a problem with midazolam being used in executions, and this thread is kind of why.

edit on 00000061150611America/Chicago14 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

edit on 00000061155611America/Chicago14 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I was in the hospital for a couple weeks about 2 months ago. I heard a nurse and doctor conversing outside my doorway. They were talking about putting a Do Not Resuscitate on a patient and the nurse feeling comfortable signing off on it by what the patient has said. Then the doctor prescribed IV morphine max times 2. I've told this story here before, I honestly can't say if the patient asked for an end of life medice or this was a mercy type killing. But I will say by the way the nurse and doctor were talking they were very comfortable talking about it and they have obviously done that before, they spoke very routine like. And that was somewhat concerning to me, just how fast and easily they can end someone's life. You would think they would speak about this in front of the patient with his/her approval during every step. Not just talking about it like ordering lunch outside my door. I could definitely see hospitals stocking up on cheap painless end of life medice during a pandemic. Some people really do need it and it's the best option left for them. Makes you wonder how many sociopath doctors there have been over the years and have gotten away with murder unnoticed.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Is it not high time that this thread was moved to LOL?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
yup $$
Coma
PG
1h 53min

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

The movie "The People Under The Stairs" freaked me out when i was a kid. LoL

For some reason i seem to remember them injecting someone with air in an old Columbo episode.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I was shocked to read this.

For some reason i seem to remember them injecting someone with air in an old Columbo episode.

I gotta be honest I think you might've nailed it.

Shocked I say!

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think you've got it. I can remember it causing a heart attack or similar chest clutching death on TV around 20 years ago, was thinking Quincy Jones or the md/investigator guy with white hair and moutstache but Columbo seems bob on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join