It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euro Championships : Denmark's Christian Eriksen collapsed on pitch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Heart attacks on the field do happen every year, so it's not really something that's super shocking, it just happened during a huge tournament this time.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yep, fainting is more usual. Cardiac failure happens too and it is not covid related.
There are plenty soccer players who have died due cardiac failure on the soccer field or later in the hospital, even FIFA has considered mandatory cardiac testing. Over 50 players has died to that in last decade.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I'm sure they do but I don't think they're that common in top level football , the only one I can remember is Fabrice Muamba a few years ago.
edit on 12-6-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Full time.
Denmark 0 Finland 1

Shame for Denmark really as they were the better team in the first half before Christian Eriksen's collapse.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
I wonder if his collapse could be Covid/vaccine related.

I typed exactly the same thing on the daily mail news story but am getting loads of down arrows!

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
We all have some thoughts that we better keep to ourselves. But I consider this site as a site where we can say those thoughts without being insulted of a sick mind. I must admit: the vaccine thought came up to me as well. Must say that it only came up today ... a day later ... when I was thinking to log in on this site. Strange.
I didn't see the catastrophe on the field. I heard it while drinking beer and amusing myself waiting for The Belgian game.
Must say: I didn't enjoy the game as I usual do. I was a little sad. Because of te Denmark player I never heard of before. Also strange.
Then I read here they filmed his wife when she was out of her mind: one word: disgusting.
Hope you don't find it disgusting when I say that there must be a reason why Christian Eriksen collapsed. Dehydratation? Easy to see in the hospital. Too much stress? Come on. And also easy to see in the blood. We must wait for an answer.
Maybe he had some history of heart related problems.
One thing is for sure: The CDC will hold a conference to look in at the relation between heart problems and the vaccines. absolutegeneralnews.com... mpaign=c-d-c-investigating-instances-of-coronary-heart-irritation-following-immunization

edit on 13-6-2021 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: zandra

Thing is... if he had heart related problems already, the docs and team medics would have been telling him and his Manager that he needed rest from games etc..

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Danish team doctor Morten Boesen has confirmed Christian Eriksen suffered a cardiac arrest yesterday.

"He was gone. We did cardiac resuscitation, it was a cardiac arrest," said Boesen.

"How close were we to losing him? I don't know, but we got him back after one defib [defibrillation] so that's quite fast.

"The examinations that have been done so far look fine. We don't have an explanation to why it happened."

The 29-year-old Inter Milan player had emergency medical treatment on the pitch before being taken to hospital.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Eriksen was not vaccinated and never had Covid.

LINK

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
www.bitchute.com...

mixed reports here. his manager wanted everyone to have the vaccine. www.bitchute.com...

he did have the vaccine. he said he did a month ago.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Where did he said that ? Now we need a link to that !

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The good news is Christian Eriksen has today left hospital.

He visited the team on Friday and will now return home with his family.

"Thank you for the massive number of greetings," Eriksen said in a statement.

"It has been incredible to see and feel.

"The operation went well, and I am doing well under the circumstances.

"It was really great to see the guys again after the fantastic game they played last night. No need to say, that I will be cheering on them on Monday against Russia."
www.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join