It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science Without Prudence Is Folly

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: olaru12

I am not sure what you are asking.

What in nature do you think is not of his design?

If you are saying that you don't believe in God, it is not my intent to try to change your mind. Whether you believe life was created by God, by nature, even by accident, it is still not wise for man, with his limited knowledge, and his propensity for error, to attempt to change or alter our DNA.

What I'm trying to say, actually a warning, is that one of the most dangerous things a human can do is claiming to know the mind of GOD. Especially with man's limited spiritual knowledge and propensity for error an manipulation of their followers.

Jim Jones, Jim Baker, karl Lentz, Tony Alamo, do any of those names ring a bell? They thought they knew of Gods design as well.

I'll take science any day over an arrogant charlatan claiming spiritual contact with God.
edit on 18-6-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well the elites and controlling powers saw how easily they can control the sheep minded of our population with a new cold virus. I'm sure they are absolutely salivating at the thought of having a virus that's actually deadly and will allow them to make people bow to their every demand, no matter how ridiculous. Two masks. Stay indoors forever. blah blah

<< 1  2   >>

join