It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see the moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

Oh now they are fantastic, well done.

Love the yellow haze around the edge.

The Moon is a mystical enigma and very beautiful

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Thank you! The skies have been clear the past few nights and I’m so glad about it.

Soak up that moon light and once it’s full, just howl at it

I have more I will post today that I took last night.
Hope you’ve been having an enjoyable day!
edit on 16-6-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: ..

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Cheers, ive had a very enjoyable day thanks

Right back atcha..

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Secretknowledge~ Good to hear, thanks man.

Here are a few from last night.

I need a tripod really bad but do not want to buy one, haha. I shake sometimes when I am trying to get a good photo and I will hold my breath, for a moment, for complete stillness

As I sat here posting these, this song came on....

Cherry moon by lorn. It might be just noise to some but lately I’ve been listening to lorn and music like it A LOT

edit on 16-6-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: Added song

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yeah im digging that tune.

Great photo's.

posted on Jun, 17 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Secretknowledge~I am glad ya dig it
I see you are 6 hours ahead of me.

I tried posting more pics earlier but it messed up. Here I go trying again ..
I love a good day moon pic.

It was cloudy last night but not too cloudy to where I couldn't get a good photo

Oh and secretknowledge~did you send a crow to spy on me?

edit on 17-6-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: ..

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The colours in the photo's are amazing. Every one theres different colours.

Daytime ones are great but for me, there needs to be some definition seen like craters. Like the first photo, but not the second. Can you see what i mean? The second one is just a ball of light, first one we can see craters. Thats just my preference, they're all still brilliant pics.

That crow may or may not be one of mine and he may or may not be spying on you.

You just go about your day and ignore him, actually you never even seen him. Kapish?
edit on 18/6/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I agree the best ones are with the detail of the crater. My artistic eye loves when the moon becomes a ball of light behind the lens. I understand we all have different preferences of what we like
I appreciate you sticking around. Even if no one stuck around, I’m still using this thread for my moon pics.

I have more from last night that I need to upload. I am painting a wall and keep doing other things cause I get distracted easy, haha. And who wants to paint a wall!? Not me!

Well, I tried cawing at the crow, did he give you the message? Have you turned 40yet?
haha

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Well, I tried cawing at the crow, did he give you the message? Have you turned 40yet? haha

I must have posted something in a thread, yes? Im not sure about your reference.

Its unbelievably weird you say that coz today is my birthday. But you knew that already, how i dont know..

I remember, i postponed my birthday thread....

That was just for a joke's sake its freaking me out a bit because today really is my birthday and you said that !!!
edit on 18/6/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Oh my gosh, I was totally guessing. I’m actually stifling giggles. Dude, what a coincidence!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SecretKnowledge!! I did only see that you had put off turning 40 in a thread of yours. I figured I would joke around and what do you know, it really is?!?

Or did that crow tell me? Or the moon whispered it to me last night?

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Im telling ya, its very very weird you saying that.

I looked at that thread and it was St. Patrick's Day last year i posted it. It was a joke i'd heard so i went with it.

Yeah June 18 is me real birthday ya freakin' psychic cat

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It’s not weird at all when you realize we are actually all connected.

check your pm

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Howdy howdy howdy

These are from the 17th

We went on a walk in a park across the way. I snapped the one through the trees while there. Then the hanging flower and moon in distance is my back porch. I took a few last night but it was super hazy out. I will try to upload those as soon as I can.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Nice, very nice.

Love the close up one. Well the one thats zoomed in the most, the 2nd one.

Wow!!
Look at the last photo. See the yellow haze around the bottom of The Moon?
Now look at the top of it. Its blue!!! Ive never seen that before. Or maybe ive never looked for it before, but thats really amazing.

Have you noticed this before in your photo's?
Is this a camera anomaly or is this what its really like?

Its like that in all the zoomed in ones.. Interesting
edit on 19/6/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Neat!! I did not notice that. How funny too, I just finished painting that room the other day. It has one blue wall and the rest of the walls were painted yellow
no joke.

It maybe has something to do with the camera or pollution? I really don’t have a clue so I will research this and try to find out.
My logical side is that it’s nothing and my conspiracy side says it’s everything

I did notice last night looking through the camera at the digital screen pointed towards the sky, it’s like the blackness of the sky was dancing. I don’t know how to describe it in words except it felt like I was tripping on the visuals. It’s gotta be the camera trying to focus on black. I don’t know. It’s all cool and interesting to me. Makes ya go .. hmmmmmm

edit on 20-6-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Things that make you go hmmmm. Good tune.

No way are your walls blue and yellow.
Like WTF is going on here?

More synchronicity? At its finest too..

It would be cool to know if its camera pollution or the Moon's haze.

I await your findings with great interest and anticipation

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Things that make you go hmmmm. Good tune.

No way are your walls blue and yellow.

Why yes, yes they are blue and yellow

Okay so here are the pics from June 18th.. your bday dude

Then I saw a ufo...

jk it was an airplane.

The sky was super hazy that night. Then the moon disappeared behind some clouds.
edit on 20-6-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: ..

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Here is the moon from yesterday, June 19th.
At first behind a thin layer of clouds but it cleared up enough for me to get a few. They are still not as clear as I would like but that is ok.

I cannot wait till its full.

I’m still trying to find out about why they appear that color. So far I’ve read it really is just all an illusion or it’s just the light from the sun

edit on 20-6-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: ..

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I like all them of course, but the second 'hazy' one from the 19th looks fantastic to me for some reason. Even though we cant see much detail, it looks big and ominous. The craters on the bottom of the Moon are now coming into view which is great.

Yes i know your walls are blue and yellow, my crow put in a report the other day. I already knew before you even said it. He's doing a great job so far..

Nice choice of colour, they aren't mad strong so they aren't like too much on the eye if you know what i mean. Im a qualified painter and decorator so i know a bit about decorating. Yiz did a decent job there too.

Hey its Monday, ugh, but im starting the week full of enthusiasm. Its been a mad few days..

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Hey thanks!
So I kinda deleted some photos out of my uploads snd so they deleted off here !! I didn’t realize that would happen and now I’m trying to find the ones that were deleted but my gosh I have a TON of moon pics to sift through snd not sure I want to spend my time doing so.. ugh.

Anyway, that’s cool about you being a painter/decorator. This Monday will be the best Monday ever! I always say, Monday’s aren’t bad, plus they only happen once a week so it’s not too bad

I got some cool photos last night that I’ll upload soon.

I just watched the video you added. I hadn’t seen that since I was a kid and had no idea of the words that were being sung
that was a neat looking and funny music video.
Tell your crow if he gets too close I’ll make him my pet
haha jk
edit on 21-6-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: Things that make ya go hmmm

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join