It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gobekli Tepe, the disputed, complex ancient site.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: cappie
a reply to: strongfp
there was a place in sumerian clay tablest, where the dna of alien,
was mixed with apes
, YOU CAN SEE some similarities in todays humans,
they used gorrillas, chimpanzies, and others, mixed within the races.
this building housed them, like a zoo, ADAM and EVE.....created.
I BELIEVE GOBEKLI-TEPE IS THIS PLACE
buried somewhere in one of these videos..
if its made up story, its a very good one, EXPLAINING OUR ORIGINS
A VERY LONG READ.....here you go :
truthisscary.com...

No such tablets have ever been found in any Mesopotamian site from any time period.

Harte

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

i regret clicking that site....(on page 1 reply post that you are addressing now)

not much more than glossy sensationalism AKA; Click Bait

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
it would have taken a VERY LONG TIME to put all this together,
and weave into a story that incorporates so many answers to
so many of our questions, while actually making sense..
so, if its fake, its incredible.. but makes you DIZZY reading it
possible origins of the pyramids, our creation, flood, why we value GOLD,
creation of deserts, base on mars, FACE on mars, macchu picchu,
destruction of sodom and gomorra , what happened to harrappa and Mohenjo-daro
and the indian legends of war in the sky,missiles, nukes,evil wind....

so much stuff, jam packed into one story is incredible,
but, ALL OF IT MAKING SENSE??.........IMPOSSIBLE
why we went to war in iraq? so shady cia could dig up the lost EMERALD TABLETS

a reply to: cappie

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
that was the ONLY thing i found possibly believeable on that website

a reply to: St Udio

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
that YOU know of........
tons of clay tablets still need deciphering, thousands looted from iraq,
thousands in private hands, universities,museums ....still being dug up...
COULD ALSO BE COMPLETELY FAKE, - good story though

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cappie
that YOU know of........
tons of clay tablets still need deciphering, thousands looted from iraq,
thousands in private hands, universities,museums ....still being dug up...
COULD ALSO BE COMPLETELY FAKE, - good story though

No. No such tablets have ever been found.

I mean, I could claim that the Sumerians had tablets that listed the entire discography of Ricky Ricardo and be exactly as "correct" as the claimant.

Harte

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
There are a lot of ways you could read it, although it mostly looks like the Gods are making humans out of clay, and perhaps using a god's blood to animate it. Because the gods were tired of doing work. (And sounds like an allegory for kings having peasants to work for them...)

www.dvusd.org...

Cuneiform was around for like 3000 years in total, I think. Gotta figure quite a lot of ideas can come and go in that amount of time.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
There are a lot of ways you could read it, although it mostly looks like the Gods are making humans out of clay, and perhaps using a god's blood to animate it. Because the gods were tired of doing work. (And sounds like an allegory for kings having peasants to work for them...)

www.dvusd.org...

Cuneiform was around for like 3000 years in total, I think. Gotta figure quite a lot of ideas can come and go in that amount of time.

However you read it - it says absolutely nothing about any apes or even human ancestors.

While I'm at it, I might as well add that no ancient writings state that humans were created to mine gold either. And, no ancient Mesopotamian writings state that gods wanted gold for anything anyway. I say "no ancient Mesopotamian writings" because I suppose it's possible that there might be some god from some culture that wanted gold, but that didn't occur in Mesopotamia.

Harte

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I think they are referring to Zecharia Sitchin. His Annunaki story regarding the "decoded" Sumerian tablets. The great "apeman" slave race that was created to dig gold to save the Annunaki's home planets atmosphere. Nibiru, planet X, the red planet in our solar system that's apparently MIA.

Man, even if half the stories were true, we'd be living in a Marvel universe! LMAO

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte
the Sumerians had tablets that listed the entire discography of Ricky Ricardo

I'm keeping that as an out of context quote.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I keep up with this site. I read their blog. Some of which features Clare. I know evidence has been found that could be construed as indicating habitation, but as far as I know that was thousands of years after the original site was constructed. And not conclusive. I very much doubt Clare has come out and stated definite habitation - the article just tosses it off in that sentence, no reference, no footnote. That's why I asked for it. I think Clare might more likely call it a "possibility." So far, there's been no announcement on the blog, and the blog is written by the team at the site - including Clare

NO body cares about your legacy history. You dont know what your talking about. Site erected to calibrate the movement of the Dog star Sirius... Like many many ancient sites. Set up after the last great cataclysm on the earth. The fall from the golden age. This knowledge is shared by our ancestors worldwide and found ecoded within the architecture too.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

I think they are referring to Zecharia Sitchin. His Annunaki story regarding the "decoded" Sumerian tablets. The great "apeman" slave race that was created to dig gold to save the Annunaki's home planets atmosphere. Nibiru, planet X, the red planet in our solar system that's apparently MIA. Man, even if half the stories were true, we'd be living in a Marvel universe! LMAO

You just need to understand how to read the mythology.. Nirubu (place of the crossing. (vesica pisces) The red star that turned blue. (Sirius) Innana.. Formally known also as Ast /ISIS and then the virgin mary. The theme is common throughout our ancestry. The stars from where vistation and knowledge come from. Same story found in the Kemetic teaching or the Doggon and even Freemasonary. The star of our spirtual knowledge and the place we travel too upon death.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

That's exactly right! Many historians work tirelessly to discredit and minimize Gobekli Tepe. It undoes all their "scholarly" history. It undoes most religions. Really makes a lot of the so called "scholars" and theologians look like a bunch of dreamers and fiction writers, and they simply can NOT have that!!! All those towering egos being shattered, all those stuffy holier-than-thou brow beatings needing to be retracted...all those "professors" losing their endowments...oh the HORROR!!!

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

No such tablets have ever been found in any Mesopotamian site from any time period

Kek

Gilgamesh, the king of Uru.. A mixture between God and man.. Very famous story. You should try reading it.. Its called the The Epic of Gilgamesh.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Our true ancesotry and heritage are being kept hidden from us. But its written in the sacred books and on the walls of the temples for us to understand it today.

Ase

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I doubt it was a worship temple.

...again no one cares what you doudt.. Most would rather learn from the man that spent the last years of his life decicated to this site and he concluded it was Sirius.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: strongfp

The archeogist that spent much of his life time dedicated to this site was convinced it had alingment to Sirius. After his death this theory was largely smeared by legacy archaeology in an attempt to keep our ancestory hidden from us.

It is of note this site was deliberately buried. It looks like in order to preserve it.

Actually if you read the OP the evidence points to a different fate...

Having dug down until they reached bedrock, Kinzel and Clare noticed that several of the largest buildings had been repaired or rebuilt multiple times. Furthermore, many of the central T-pillars leaned in the same direction, as though knocked off balance by the same event. Kinzel and Clare now think that instead of having been filled intentionally, the circular buildings were instead rocked by earthquakes or buried by landslides over the centuries, and then renovated or reerected over and over again. “Suddenly, we realized that maybe the monumental buildings had a much longer use life than we had thought,” Kinzel says.

I've been fascinated with GT since its discovery was first made public.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: purplemer

That's exactly right! Many historians work tirelessly to discredit and minimize Gobekli Tepe. It undoes all their "scholarly" history. It undoes most religions.

That's just the thing. It doesn't. There are numerous sites in the same general area that have many of the same characteristics of Gobekli-Tepe and were apparently built by the same people who lived there all that time ago. They're not trying to downgrade the site, only clarify its place in the prehistorical landscape. There's a missing proto-empire somewhere around there.

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I disagree. It appears to me what all the archeologists, historians and theologians are trying to do is shoehorn GT into their classical versions of history. GT should be headline news on every front page around the globe, even now, this many years after being discovered, but it's not. In fact, you can hardly even find out about it unless you go looking specifically for it. Ask the average person on the street about it and they've never even heard of it! Try it, I have and it's shocking! Ask them about the great pyramids and they'll know all about them, but ask them about GT and they'll look at you like you have a 2nd head.

When you say they're trying to 'clarify' GT's place in history, I would argue the more correct term is 'obfuscate'. They're trying to obfuscate GT until they can make it fit into their own constructs of history and religion, and not have to admit they were wrong. There's a tremendous amount of money, not to mention egos, at stake here. And, there will be a whole lot of philanthropic and religious organizations asking a whole lot of really hard questions if all these scholars have to go back and start rewriting the history books!

I mean just think about it; GT predates the Bible, the Koran, the Torah. GT even predates the Egyptian Empire by nearly 7,000 years and a factor of 2X+ in terms of age!

Practically all you hear from historians about GT is how it "can't" be this, or "can't" be that in terms of origin. Practically every step along the discovery path is some statement minimizing this spectacular discovery. If they were truly looking at GT objectively for what it is, there would be no difficulty funding about every imaginable need associated with properly excavating and researching it. But that's not the case! It's sat in various states of ruin for decades now due to lack of funding. There should be a million people lined up to research this site every single day...but there isn't. It's almost treated as if it is some kind of a hoax, dismissed as some anomaly, and snickered at by many. Why????

In my opinion, mainstream historical science doesn't really WANT to know what's at GT and what it represents. Because it breaks all their perfect models they've spent careers building.

edit on 6/21/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

GT actually fits precisely where a lot of pre - bronze age archaeologists would place it. We have known for quite sometime that there must be a connection from the north of Turkey to the delta of the Tigress and Euphrates.
GT just sort of 'connects' a lot of what people thought, that there was a mass migration into Mesopotamia, and linguistic and written language backs up such claims.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join