It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Termination Event

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hello, something interesting could be happening with the sun soon as we enter into solar cycle 25 which is the maximus, the sun may be about to go into high gear and produce more than usual solar flares. Could this wind up causing another Carrington Event its quite possible since we are long overdue for one.

THE TERMINATION EVENT: Something big may be about to happen on the sun. "We call it the Termination Event," says Scott McIntosh, a solar physicist at the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR), "and it's very, very close to happening."

If you've never heard of the Termination Event, you're not alone. Many researchers have never heard of it either. It's a relatively new idea in solar physics championed by McIntosh and colleague Bob Leamon of the University of Maryland - Baltimore County. According to the two scientists, vast bands of magnetism are drifting across the surface of the sun. When oppositely-charged bands collide at the equator, they annihilate (or "terminate"). There's no explosion; this is magnetism, not anti-matter. Nevertheless, the Termination Event is a big deal. It can kickstart the next solar cycle into a higher gear.

Read the full article here: spaceweather.com...

I almost look forward to a Carrington Event, the reason why I say this is because technology is no longer benefiting man-unkind its now destroying us as it begins to enslave us.

If this turns out to be the case be sure to be prepared Faraday Cage your valuable electronics, I understand it mentions nowhere in the article about the possibility of a Carrington Event but the fact remains we are due and this could be the trigger.

This could be Biblical.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

edit on 11-6-2021 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I would see that as a fitting end to the direction humanity is being herded into. Let the cabal be annihilated from starvation after they crawl out of their DUMBS all mutated and lizard like. They can then feed upon one another til there's nothing left.
edit on 11-6-2021 by starshift because: Typo

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
What ever gods creations have in store for me, I am ready

I just wish I have a first row seat when it happens.

edit: heck that sounded abit morbid.. but I was just stating in a unchangeable saturation, the only logical move would to embrace the unchangeable.
edit on 11-6-2021 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
We need an electrical engineer to chime in with good gos and lay it out for the thread.

a reply to: enament

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Fantastic. Exactly what is needed now. Not.

If it fries all the satellites i wont be too unhappy.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is my go to documentation regarding the subject written by Jerry Emanuelson, B.S.E.E. using information from Oak Ridge National Laboratories

www.futurescience.com...

From the site:

A severe solar storm could knock the large sections of the electrical power grid out for years, but solar storms would not damage electronics equipment at ground level that is not connected to the electrical power grid or other very long lines.

And this:

Myth: Solar storms only affect the side of the Earth that is facing the sun at the time that the storm arrives.

Fact: Solar storms, especially the most severe solar storms, tend to disturb the entire magnetic field of the Earth. The effect of the solar storm tends to be much greater near the geomagnetic poles, but it matters little whether it is night or day. When the electrical power grid of Quebec was shut down by a solar storm on March 13, 1989, the power grid was operating normally at 2:44 a.m., but the entire Quebec grid was off by 2:46 a.m. It went from normal operation to complete shutdown in the middle of the night over a span of only 92 seconds.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT QUOTE:

Myth: Severe solar storms can damage automobiles and trucks.

Fact: Solar storms, no matter how severe, will not damage vehicles. This is a myth that has arisen in the past few years, and that just will not go away. (If you have an electric car, and it is plugged in to the electrical grid for charging, it is conceivable, though very unlikely, that it could be damaged.) A nuclear EMP can damage automobiles through the E1 component, which is not present on the surface of the Earth during a solar storm.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If this turns out to be the case be sure to be prepared Faraday Cage your valuable electronics
Geomagnetic storms (like the Carrington event) are not the same as an EMP. Electronic devices are not affected by geomagnetic storms unless they happen to be plugged into the power grid.

And as the article you link points out, there are not many solar scientists who think that this solar cycle will be anything special.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Biblically speaking the next 7-10 years appears to be extremely bad timing. Based on two prophesies.

First is the day of Jezreel prophecy from Hosea. Per verse 6-2 it tells us that Israel and Judah were to be cursed for 2000 years. Followed by the 1000 year "day of Jezreel" All things considered it appears the curse started in the 20s AD. Putting the end of it in the 2020s AD. If there is going to be an Apocalypse then the 2020s look like when it happens.

To further confirm that hypothesis we can add a reading of Matthew 24 and the fig tree parables. If the rebirth of a nation of Israel in 1948 was an end time event then it appears a timer started. Based on the lifetimes of those being born at the time of the first event. It would appear the Apocalypse and the "generation" turned 73 years old on May 15 of this year.

An 80 year apocalypse would end in 2028. So just saying.

The timing is good for a Carrington event over the next 7 years or so. Biblically speaking.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Just one thing though electronics are useless if you cant plug them in to a grid.

Maybe get a solar power bank.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament

Just one thing though electronics are useless if you cant plug them in to a grid.

Maybe get a solar power bank.

More useful than a Faraday cage. Whether or not there is a severe geomagnetic storm.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Remember microwave ovens make great Faraday cages in an emergency.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

If this turns out to be the case be sure to be prepared Faraday Cage your valuable electronics, I understand it mentions nowhere in the article about the possibility of a Carrington Event but the fact remains we are due and this could be the trigger.

This could be Biblical.

You mean pre biblical, like most extinction level events? I just think it's weird that people refer to apocalyptic events as biblical in proportion when the Bible was written after like 95% of all such cataclysms in recorded history.

But I digress.
edit on 11-6-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Good, maybe. Not great.

A microwave oven is not a Faraday cage, though that mesh in the glass makes some people think so. That's not how it works. Can't even stop a cell phone signal.

Thing is, an EMP attack would be somewhat unexpected, doncha think? And has nothing to do with geomagnetic storms.
edit on 6/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Nobody mentioned EMP attacks...

Thing is, an EMP attack would be somewhat unexpected, doncha think? And has nothing to do with geomagnetic storms.

Are you saying that this story is a cover for an EMP attack?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Brand new doom babay! Yeah!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
What ever gods creations have in store for me, I am ready

I just wish I have a first row seat when it happens.

edit: heck that sounded abit morbid.. but I was just stating in a unchangeable saturation, the only logical move would to embrace the unchangeable.

As kids we figured the world would end in a nuclear holocaust and like you we fantasized about having a lawnchair to sit in with a beer in one hand a smoke in the other.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

As kids we figured the world would end in a nuclear holocaust and like you we fantasized about having a lawnchair to sit in with a beer in one hand a smoke in the other.

Aah, the good old days.

Impending doom was so much simpler back then.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

right there with both of you. Don't worry about what you cannot control.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

The wrath of Zeus, wouldn't be the first or last time. Can't remember where i read it but there was a rather convincing theory that previous peaks in solar activity produced huge and incessant lightning storms forcing ancient civilisations underground. I'll see if i can find the article.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Some recent thoughts on a solar event and the possible 6,000 to 12,000 cycle of a mini nova. The following video is a brief explanation but Ben at his youtube channel certainly has longer more in debt explanations. youtu.be...

If some of the past happening have been due to a mini nova or even with the earth's magnetic field continuing to weaken there are all kinds of possibilities about the future of all us worthless eaters.

Either way, we need to become a truly space fairing race for one day this egg planet earth will not be suitable for habitation. Hatch or die...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join