It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think people really go around in disguise (muscle, fatsuits, prostheses etc)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

One time I tried to impress a girl by putting a cucumber in my pants.

It fell out and onto the floor via pants leg.

Was not a good experience, don't recommend.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
I totally agree. The risk is too great for anyone but the very stupid to try that. It is possible that this video is just totally deflection of what is really goning on.

Years ago I considered getting a very realistic bear costume. I decided that living in an area that has a good amount of forest and bears are rare but not unknown, that the risk of getting shot is too high. With the costume in that video it would be more likely for the wearer to be skinned alive when found out.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianSpy
This is not the Twilight Zone. It’s way past The Outer Limits. Please do not adjust your set.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AT9S911

Without any context as to why these questions are being posed, this is the singularly most bizarre OP I've read on here in the last 23 minutes.

People surgically alter their body all the time, mostly for reasons I can't even pretend to understand. But it think the OP is more leaning toward elaborate disguises rather than permanent surgical corporal changes.

My current potentially Maker's Mark addled brain keeps flashing to Madea or Ms. Doubtfire movies. Madea more for how convincingly someone can be made to look different ways. Ms. Doubtfire on how, theoretically, persuasive the charade can be. I do suspect the OP fears something far more nefarious.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
I think I have found why the OP made this thread. I can see where this could be a big problem if used as described in this video.

This would be very possible to be done as it yould only be for a short period of time necessary for the disguise. It would just take the money for the costume and the stupidity to use it that way.

Yes, this was kinda on the lines of what I was referring to.

Looks fairly realistic too.

Now imagine, all of the videos on YouTube are showing you steam trains chugging along, but in real life, you see Shinkansen bullet trains wizzing past at hundreds of miles per hour...
edit on 12-6-2021 by AT9S911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

That's freaking hilarious!!

So THAT's the reason for all the murders in Chicago then, right??? White dudes dressing up in black suits and going out and murdering people??? I DON'T THINK SO!!

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Absolutely it is done.

And done by CIA Agents

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Check this out....

here.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Halloween is the only day I don't put on a costume. Or any clothes for that matter.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I try to imagine ugly, fat chicks are actually beautiful spies in disguise.
It's how I live with myself at times.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sometimes my wife asks me if her dress makes her look fat.
Is THAT what you're getting at?

BTW...The answer is always "no".

My Hubby once said, "It's not the dress."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join