It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think people really go around in disguise (muscle, fatsuits, prostheses etc)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If so, how'd you think it's done?

Some prostheses, facial disguises etc and fatsuits and musclesuits and whatnot that we're not really aware of and/or that are eons ahead of what's on YouTube videos for example?

Thoughts?

Any firsthand experience/sightings of this?

(And how could something like this even be covered up or not be making the rounds on the internet or in rumor mills or generally in the public domain and public knowledge?!)

Also, do you think this could all occur alongside something like the mass genocides of hundreds of millions of people?
edit on 11-6-2021 by AT9S911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AT9S911

What the hell?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What a very strange line of questioning dude(tte)

Whilst I have no experience, personal or otherwise, with this sort of thing, I don’t see why the two couldn’t be happening simultaneously.

But why?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

If so, how'd you think it's done?

They dress up in suits and ties and pretend they have a soul.
Next...they ask you to vote for them.

Sociopaths are out there everyday disguising themselves as normal.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm going to assume you mean something along the lines of mib type stuff ... in that case maby but with the flashy thing we would never know

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I am sure plenty of people try to be something they are not, but I have never seen anyone running around like that.

Also, do you think this could all occur alongside something like the mass genocides of hundreds of millions of people?

But what does that part of the question have to do with the fatsuits etc.?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I worked with a girl who had a very realistic prosthetic hand. It went up to her elbow and was because she was born with an unformed arm.
I never even realised for the first couple of weeks then she took it off and put it on the table while having lunch in the staff room!

Not sure if that's what you're asking about but some of these modern prosthetics are very good. She could open and close the fingers to grip things and you really wouldn't notice if you met casually. Years ago there was a kid at school who had a similar type thing but just two curved metal hooks that were a little scary.

Edit.
Never, to my knowledge, have I seen a fat suit or any fake muscle men but I've heard that Kardashian thing has a fake backside.
Are you asking about implants or disguises?

And have you seen a movie called "They Live" ? I think you need special glasses for that, though.

edit on 1162021 by Tulpa because: Addled comment....added

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You need to expand on this bit coz you sound whack-a-doodle off the scale nutjobbie

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Why?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Hey just hold on there chief. I'm wearing a fat muscle suit right now and I bet you can't even tell, can you?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Sometimes my wife asks me if her dress makes her look fat.
Is THAT what you're getting at?

BTW...The answer is always "no".

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
FIrst of all, in my experiance of costumeing over the years, yes, all that you ask about is real and exists for the public.

As far as people useing them on a daily basis, it is common use to a point. Many women commonly use body shapers and padding to alter the shape of their body to make them look more attractive. WIgs, makeup, other items to change there appearence are common place. Not to single out one gender, I know or have met several men that pass as women and women that pass as men in the same manner.

Now, full body fatsuits, full body silicone suits, and coutumes like that require so much upkeep over a long period of wear that they are impractical for other than special occasions. Some are ralistic to fool you but not over a period of time, say all day at work. Fatsuits fill with sweat and silicone suits cut off the bodys cooling systems, both require the removal of said suit after a couple of hours or less.

My avatar is a silicone mask and while it looks great, is comfortable and would fool some, I don't think I could stand wearing it for say 10 hours a day every day. I can't afford many copies should it become dammaged in everyday use. The one mask and gloves cost me about $1400 dollars a couple of years ago.

It is possible but in advanced cases for full change, totally impractical for every day, hours a day. Even on movie sets, they have to maintain many copies of any costumes like you have described just to make sure they are able to make the movie.
edit on 6 11 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Some do every October 31st,I don't though.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Some prostheses, facial disguises etc and fatsuits and musclesuits and whatnot that we're not really aware of and/or that are eons ahead of what's on YouTube videos for example?

Uhhhh...maybe??

I mean i guess you could have mass genocide alongside ultra advanced prosthetics...it's not entirely impossible i suppose...

I gotta admit. I do not understand your line of reasoning in this thread at all.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The trick is not to look at her when you say no….

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Sometimes my wife asks me if her dress makes her look fat.
Is THAT what you're getting at?

BTW...The answer is always "no".

edit on 11-6-2021 by TechnoAssassin1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2021 by TechnoAssassin1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Is this like when you put a sock down your pants to make your bulge look huge?
...'Cause I wouldn't know anything about that topic

Interesting op

But in all reality
There's a 50/50 chance it's just skinwalkers whose meat suits dried up and it was just cheaper than buying steaks to sew together to get the right profile to fit in amongst us.
edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Far out bro. 😎

I bet there are people who live like this.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I think I have found why the OP made this thread. I can see where this could be a big problem if used as described in this video.

This would be very possible to be done as it yould only be for a short period of time necessary for the disguise. It would just take the money for the costume and the stupidity to use it that way.
edit on 6 11 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Not out of the realm of possibility but that video is clearly an attempt at a scapegoat for the horrendous murder rates in Chicago.

The chances of a white guy wearing that suit through the hood and walking away alive are slim to none.

It'd be like wearing black face.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Lol, uh... No I have not. Then again I don't exactly search out people fitting such a description either.

What a strange day, I need to get out of the Twilight Zone ASAP, awaiting rescue SOS!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join