It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's too much unknown about the dangers of these 4 chinese type vaccines or not vaccines

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: jerich0

That's because the vaccines retard the onset of serious COVID 19 thus prevent death or required hospitalisation.

They don't prolong longevity nor reverse entropy, people die, circle of life and all that jazz.

The vaccines are not being forced, they are being offered, the difference being apples and oranges. LoL

Anyhoo, let the haters hate coz its way to late, respectively around half the population or more of both our nations have already chosen to receive a vaccine.

Sure, I'll have to take a vaccine to prevent more locksdowns. I'll have to take a vaccine to go out to an event. I'll have to take a vaccine to travel. the slippery slop just keeps getting slipperier.. But you are fine with it, because you think it's a good thing. Ok.

I don't, yet I'll become a leper. For not taking an experimental medical mRNA shot.

Does it prevent the serious onset of covid-19? Have we seen that evidence? All I've seen is statistics. People take it, and don't die in large numbers. From which we've seen plenty of evidence from people catching covid and not dying.

Or from the vaccine itself that is, again I've not seen any evidence that it has prevented covid. But I've seen evidence it has caused death.

Here sniff this vial, see if you don't get a stubbed toe. Oh you died of cyanide poisoning? Well, it happens.. apple seeds contain cyanide.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   

All that hyperbole and palaver aside jerich0.

The choice is still your own to make.

And they are not asking you to sniff cyanide unless that's smoking you are thinking of.

Apple seed are good for you, you should chew those and swallow(not in any great quantity i may add).

The problem being Amygdalin exists in relatively high amounts.

But that's true of all apples, almonds, apricots, peaches, and cherry seeds.
edit on 11-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The choice is still your own to make.

Yes.
And US citizens want to keep it that way .
I am not going to take a not-vaccine to not prevent anything .
Period.

You can do as you like.
Not my problem .

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Nobody of worth suggesting it will be any other way.

We can all do as we see fit Gothmog.

That's the point.

And people are doing so.

No problem whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Well said MIM. Thnx, 😎👍

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

The vaccines are not being forced, they are being offered, the difference being apples and oranges. LoL

We have provinces hinging their reopening stages on the vaccine uptake. Alberta had a 60% rate to open to stage 2 and 70% for stage 3. Manitoba is looking at 80 -90% to fully reopen. Now that the rush is over Manitoba is offering a lotto. The premier admitted "your two year old" is paying for this when asked by a reporter.

No doubt vaccine shaming will come into play. So they they are not physically forcing you (yet) but psychologically they are as they pit vaccinated against "anti vaxxers"

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

People are being psychologically forced into vaccines with propaganda all around in the form of friends and family who have been told to fear and have obeyed. They are being bribed with petty rewards and lotteries. This is psychological abuse and, just like physical abuse, some can get out from under it but it takes a strength that most folk don't have.

In future, if vaccines become necessary to travel, work or shop then people will be forced against their will just to keep a home or feed their families. This scenario is arising now due to the population's complacency.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Well anti-vaxxers are nuts.

Considering there are several completely preventable diseases, aside from COVID 19 that are avoidable, yet making a comeback, down to anti-vaxxers who refuse to vaccinate.

Again nobody is physically forcing you to do anything you dont want to do.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts eh? LoL

In the future there will be about 5% of you left that refuse to see sense, how's that for a scenario.

Its a choice not a demand.

Choose to believe as you wish all the same as you are perfectly at liberty to do so.
edit on 11-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Markers pointing to early onset arthritis are being kept buried by vaccine mfgs.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

People are being psychologically forced into vaccines with propaganda all around in the form of friends and family who have been told to fear and have obeyed. They are being bribed with petty rewards and lotteries. This is psychological abuse and, just like physical abuse, some can get out from under it but it takes a strength that most folk don't have.

In future, if vaccines become necessary to travel, work or shop then people will be forced against their will just to keep a home or feed their families. This scenario is arising now due to the population's complacency.

You're not being lined up and marched to the vaccination center by men in brown shirts.

You have a choice whether or not to get vaccinated, if you game the system a little you even have a choice between the different vaccines (Did you know that several use the old fashioned technology not the new mRNA method).

If a private company chooses to enforce vaccinations, then you can take your business elsewhere. I'm pretty certain that companies like Hobby Lobby won't be making vaccines mandatory, there are bound to be companies run by people who feel the same as you do, or who simply think that it's good business to keep you on-side.

It's like the school system. If you don't like your local school you can home-school, or use a private school, or move to another district, or even start your own school. Nobody is forcing you to do anything, if you were more flexible you'd see this.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator/Member

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Thread has been re-opened in the Rant forum.

Please note that insults will NOT be tolerated in this or any other thread on ATS. Offenders will face punitive action up to and including account termination. You have been warned.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

With that in mind, please continue. Do not reply to this post.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator/Member

top topics

<< 1   >>

join