It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reality of the COVID-19 Vax & the Great Reset

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

You are correct, we are being monitored here hard core. Not just by media but government sources. I have seen them counter some claims on here by hosting the accused on TV to try and sway days after people put up evidence.

Btw welcome OP. Enjoy your freedom, and don't forget to tell them your silence is for sale. Mine is pretty flat price too. You should check out my posts. I have been keeping track of information for a very very long time. You would probably agree with all the info on my post the big reveal. Who knows maybe we can PM and add our histories together and figure out what we have missed.

Most of that info I had was leashed off things I remembered from highschool to. So we are a lot alike in that aspect.
edit on 10-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Thank you everyone!

a reply to: Vasa Croe

You got the internet to go on, dude. Just look up the documents I mentioned. Most of them you can just look up and read PDF files of.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
a reply to: MountainLaurel

You are correct, we are being monitored here hard core. Not just by media but government sources. I have seen them counter some claims on here by hosting the accused on TV to try and sway days after people put up evidence.

Btw welcome OP. Enjoy your freedom, and don't forget to tell them your silence is for sale. Mine is pretty flat price too. You should check out my posts. I have been keeping track of information for a very very long time. You would probably agree with all the info on my post the big reveal. Who knows maybe we can PM and add our histories together and figure out what we have missed.

Most of that info I had was leashed off things I remembered from highschool to. So we are a lot alike in that aspect.

Sweet! Glad to meetcha then. God knows people like us need friends.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I watched most of the first video and it seems pretty good. I have a friend who works in a nursing home and she will not get the vaccine because she has seen so many people with bad reactions to it in her job. If I could take the vaccine, I would not get the mRNA type, maybe the johnson and johnson...but I can't even take that one because of some of the ingredients I am intolerant to. I have a good immune response to viruses, I knock out things with only mild symptoms in a few days that others suffer with for a week. But some meds actually mess it up and I wind up getting sick from things that never usually bother me....so I started researching natural alternatives to pharmaceuticals and focused over a decade on identifying things that screw up your immune responses both ways.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I would like to think that seizing weapons would be tossed down for the states to handle, either way it's a BAD idea just to think about it. Would be a bloodbath for BOTH sides. People that think Vietnam was bad, that would be like a playground school fight compared to trying to take peoples guns played out right here on US soil, no other country needed. Then again that's one way to thin the population, right and wrong.

I'd rather not think about it and anyone else shouldn't either.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xXxKonspiracyxXx

OK, that's America...so what about the rest of the world?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Good question!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Most of the rest of the world has also signed up to agenda 21 and has gone ahead with operation lockstep to coordinate the scamdemic. It’s only seemed like such a farce because of compartmentalisation.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

A lot of these conspiracies fall apart when you realize that what seems to be happening is a US only phenomenon, or that the version of events looks completely different when you have local knowledge of the other countries.

It's why I often get frustrated when I hear people on this forum talking about China this or China that and they're acting as if China in 2021 was the soviet Union in 1961, when in reality the situation is completely different.

When it comes to Covid and the so called great reset, and population control most conspiracies fall apart because they can't account for the rest of the world, where the situation is frequently very different.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Most of the rest of the world has also signed up to agenda 21 and has gone ahead with operation lockstep to coordinate the scamdemic. It’s only seemed like such a farce because of compartmentalisation.

Why on Earth would North Korea, Russia, China, Iran, Cuba, Pakistan, Turkey, Egypt, Israel and any place in Eastern Europe that you care to mention be a part of this?

Why would nations that oppose the NWO, TPTB, and the US cooperate in a scam when they could expose it or use it to THEIR advantage?

What you are suggesting makes about as much sense as claiming that the GOP is in league with BLM and the ACLU to force Walmart greeters to transition against their will.

Would you care to explain why countries would do something against their own interests to help groups that they hate?

Your argument make about as much sense as the Democrats teaming up with the NRA open up noose stores opposite polling stations in black neighbors, or Wendy's teaming up with Hummer to promote seat belt wearing.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Taking guns away in states that have strong support for gun rights will be taken to the supreme court, if they take away state sanctioned rights....then there will be a huge problem.

And don't think it can't happen, all it will take is a reevaluation of the interpretation of this: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The focus would be on the "A well regulated militia" they could easily argue that the militia of the founding fathers time is much different than in the 21st century, it has evolved essentially into the state national guard and no longer applies to the general "People". I don't think this court would do it, but if they expand to 12 like they talked about and stacked it with liberal judges, then yes I think this would happen, but this time it could spark the second civil war, as ex-soldiers and current soldier will not stand for their guns being taken with force. They could view those that made the law, changed the law, and are enforcing the law as "domestic enemies" of America as laid out in the constitution; and the oath they took to protect America from those said "domestic enemies".
edit on 11-6-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

A lot of these conspiracies fall apart when you realize that what seems to be happening is a US only phenomenon, or that the version of events looks completely different when you have local knowledge of the other countries.

It's why I often get frustrated when I hear people on this forum talking about China this or China that and they're acting as if China in 2021 was the soviet Union in 1961, when in reality the situation is completely different.

When it comes to Covid and the so called great reset, and population control most conspiracies fall apart because they can't account for the rest of the world, where the situation is frequently very different.

Perspective is a thing, yes.

But expanding it from my American perspective to the rest of the world does not make anything fall apart. In fact, it strengthens it. And I mentioned a couple instances of it in the OP.

Farm land is being taken and laws around it are being changed in other parts of the world, like India. Riots ensued in India and other countries that our mainstream media never bothered to cover.

Covid jabs are all over the world, too. And they have the same deaths and bad reactions.

It is most assuredly a worldy phenomenon, and the evidence of that has not unraveled whatsoever.
edit on 11-6-2021 by xXxKonspiracyxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The speech regarding America was tied to my Facebook post... but I have it on good authority that other countries see covid jabs and lockdowns, too. We're all in the same boat now, and self-sufficiency is the key. Granted, I imagine it's harder in certain places with more stringent laws (the current state of the UK for example). But fighting back is prudent across the board.

And I also have it on good authority that all countries have guns, whether they're supposed to or not. Pop over to Ireland and ask.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Does anyone ever wonder about the prophecies of Edgar Casey. Many of which are classified. I wonder if the agencies view these as true prophecies and are preparing for them. For example the last President of the USA according to Edgar Casey would be the 44th. So pretty soon. Think about how they are molding us to be more in line with China's values. It seems like China is taking over as the economic superpower influencing politics in the US. The US and the world desperately trying to keep positive relationships with China at all costs. Why? Are we helping to build a more American infrastructure suited for our tastes? Are they preparing us for mass migration through global vaccinated? If the US does have a huge natural disaster the Americans will be the ones migrating. The US has three natural events of concern. The San Andreas Fault. The super volcano at Yellowstone. The New Madrid fault line. Where will they move us to? Maybe to all of the ghost cities of China. Some estimates are that there are over 50 cities now with million person capacities waiting for occupants. And they are still building more. Are these cities being prepared for a global migration and relocation of Americans?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
You might want to read the paris agreement:
The Paris Agreement | UNFCCC
unfccc.int...

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Would you care to explain why countries would do something against their own interests to help groups that they hate?

This is where your going wrong, you imagine that’s what’s against the interests of the people of those countries is also against the interests of the powers that run those countries. Think of the Mafia, they have rivalry’s and infighting a plenty, but when it comes to outsiders they band together as one.

You have a lot of reading to do if your sincere and wish to catch up, as the world and geo politics doesn’t operate the way you think it does.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Very nice write-up!

It all officially started in Rio '92. Since then, its been pretty openly discussed.. but heavily saturated with marketing.

With regards to information and behavioral manipulation, they needed to direct the two main groups that would be most likely to interfere: (largely) left-wing activists & conservative self-sufficiency advocates.

The former group was cultivated over time to explicitly and specifically only support transnational corporations, bureaucrats, and NGOs. Thus enters in the "green" movement, social justice, etc. Once enough information channels could be controlled, this conversation could be pinned on very specific words and phrases. Over time, this builds habits and actual neurological structures that shape individuals perception of current and new information.

As long as those terms remain a focus, with ever increasing emotional addiction, any social momentum that might be built can be directed towards NGOs, corps, and such as the only source for solutions.

The latter group, the "right-leaning," traditional self-sufficiency advocates, have an innate tendency towards taking themselves out of situation. So, the only thing that really needs to happen is to nurture an already present aversion to new technologies as well as general Narrative changes that increase feelings of isolation & not being heard.

As this group (somewhat) extracts themselves from society, they are very unlikely to do anything that will change the overall course of events and can be dealt with at leisure. Most will have no idea about the technology in play, and are likely to rely on feelings of security on plots of land, farming, etc.

So, the two groups that might provide alternatives to absolute corporate dependency are rendered impotent. The group that would be most likely to create modern alternatives are literally devoted strictly to corporate, bureaucratic organizations (from environmental causes to the UN). The group that might provide time-tested approaches and behavior self-segregate and will tend to convince others to do the same.

Cross-pollination between the groups is unlikely, though it is probably the biggest threat to the corporate capture. Those who are devoted to the corporate-political apparatus are unlikely to actually adopt any of the self-sufficient, hard working ideology of the "conservatives," and the "conservatives" are unlikely to adopt anything other than traditional measures of self-sufficiency. Usually complemented by a perception of security through physical isolation and buffers. Its easy to precipitate friction between the two groups to ensure this though, like rubbing two ants together.

Theres no real need to catch everyone in the manipulative net either.. The groups largely self-police anyway, and the adoption of techniques, technologies, and approaches that would actually be effective in building an alternative framework will be borderline nonexistent.

Beyond my personal revulsion towards a system of authoritarian absolute dependency, I believe that pursuing this paradigm is detrimental to the would-be "rulers of the planet" nearly as much as it is harmful to the serfs.

Given what the actual alternatives are, they are limiting human potential to unimaginable degrees just to satiate a blind & dumb thirst for power & control. They would benefit just as much as anyone else in truly modern frameworks or paradigms, which overall would yield progress and innovation that would make the past 100 years look like the pace of one-legged turtle. Their quality of life would alter and improve drastically.. far, far beyond what would be possible in the tyrannical system they envision.

The only real benefit to their current course is that it maintains the cycle of leveraging control over other people, and this is to the detriment of everyone, including themselves.

There are still ways "out," of course. There are people doing amazing work in so many different areas, and they have been for many, many years! But, as long as most momentum is directed towards centralized corporate fealty or people extracting themselves from the system.. Well.. The results are obviously inevitable.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join