It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Particle Physics Experiments Reinforce Evidence of New Force of Nature

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
Wobbletrons?

Thank you for naming my next dubstep album

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Particles do last forever

I disagree, if there is a start, there is an end. It might be a million, trillion or godzillion years, but sooner or later the equations has to add up. E=mc^2 is a classic. So energy equals mass accelerating at the speed of light. Still does my head in for what that actually mean. Guess it helps if you want to make a nuke?

When dealing with infinity in an equation, bringing in another infinity does help cancel it out. The finer we can get the numbers, the better the resolution. When dealing with the madness going on in this world, we cannot even get an accurate economy.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tinel
This discovery backs up some of what Boyd Bushman of Lockheed Martin was saying.In an old interview he mentioned that besides the four fundamental forces of nature there are four more additional fundamental forces in the universe that are known only to the black world scientific community.
No it does not in any way back up anything Boyd Bushman said. Learn some science and don't believe everything everybody tells you. In my freshman year working on my physics degree, I was taught about Lenz's law which explains the experiment he shows in his video dropping something in a pipe that slows down. It's not a "new force" or mystery, the man was apparently totally ignorant of this freshman physics concept. When he demonstrates that he doesn't understand the forces already known and taught in schools, like his Lenz's law demo, his scientific claims don't carry much weight. Maybe he was senile, I don't know.

He also showed what looks like a photo of an alien doll you could buy at the store, and tried to convince us it was a photo of an alien.

Boyd Bushman

Keen observers have noted that one of Bushman's photos purporting to be of a real alien is indistinguishable from an alien action figure doll once sold at places like Walmart. And at least one of the flying saucer photos he displays as an example of real alien spacecraft can be traced to a piece of sci-fi fantasy art found on the internet. "My people have been feeding me pictures for 13 years," brags Bushman on the video.

Did Boyd Bushman Provide Evidence of Alien Contact?
Here's Bushman's alien photo:

Looks the same as this alien toy doll:

a reply to: dragonridr

You explained the "other" possible "new force" in the b-quark experiments that was covered in a thread in March and that has been going on for quite a few years:

CERN experiment hints at new force of nature.

The "new force" referenced in the OP link of this thread relates to the Muon G-2 experiments. In the Muon g-2 experiment, it seems to me to be much more likely that the very difficult theoretical calculation is a little off, than there's any "new physics" or "new force" involved. The experiment's already been replicated somewhat, so the measurement is probably not too far off. I think new theoretical predictions using better techniques will probably come in closer to the experimental results. Don Lincoln says there are 6 teams of scientists working on the theoretical calculations that he knows of and it will probably take them about a year to announce their results. Some if not all are using supercomputers to assist with the number crunching so it's quite a complicated calculation.

edit on 2021611 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Define infinity.

It is used all the time in higher maths.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Havamal

Define infinity.

A variable without end.

Take space as one example, if we pick any vector, got into a super fast spaceship and went to the end of the observable universe what would we find? Some kind of wall where space does not exist on the other side, empty space, more stuff going on or something else?

What about time? Lets say there was some kind of big bang a few billion years ago, what was before that? If there was a time where time did not exist, how could anything happen to get things rolling?

What about prime numbers? There is a big reward if anyone can prove if there is a final prime number or if they too stretch out to infinity. I don't know.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Boyd Bushman was involved in black projects and had a Top Secret clearance,therefore he could only talk in riddles.You need to read between the lines.I think what he was trying to say is that we really don't understand magnetism despite what the textbooks tell us.

In the pipe example,in my opinion,he hinted that magnetism and gravity are very closely related and that when you have moving magnetic fields (torsion) something interesting may happen (look up Wilbert Smith and his rotating magnet apparatus and Podkletnov's superconductor anti-gravity beam).Why do so many UFOs have what appear to be moving parts I wonder?

He also talked about how defense contractors,many decades ago,used nuclear powered opposing electromagnets mounted in aircraft to create a reduction in gravity.Why is no one putting a couple of powerful opposing electromagnets together and measure if there is any reduction in weight in the immediate vicinity?It is not that hard to do yet no one has ever done this to my knowledge.This could change the world.

As for the "doll" there is ZERO evidence that that grotesque thing,that doesn't even look like a typical alien and that nobody would buy,was available for purchase anywhere on planet Earth.Who would create an alien doll with 5 fingers like us but with webbed feet and three backbones,a detail so original that there is no precedent in all of science fiction?The "doll" appears to be a crude,rudimentary replica of what ever was in those photos.David Sereda said that he was invited to Los Alamos by one of Boyd's friends to see pickled aliens but he chickened out.

I'm not saying that he showed real aliens in the pictures,I don't know that.I'm saying that I think that with that "doll" "They" tried to discredit Boyd in an Ed Walters/Gulf Breeze style (UFO model "found" in attic).And speaking of Gulf Breeze Boyd Bushman said that the UFO captured on film was a black world drone that used a lenz law/magnetic propulsion system.He makes a demonstration with a levitating copper wire coil above an aluminum plate.He said that they have found a way to use the Earth's conductivity to act as the aluminum plate and that they can repel of the planet itself.If I remeber correctly magnetic "pollution"/anomalies were found by UFO investigators in the Gulf Breeze case.

This Boyd Bushman story is very complex IMO.Sorry for my English.I am not a native speaker.

edit on 12-6-2021 by Tinel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Havamal

Define infinity.

A variable without end.

Take space as one example, if we pick any vector, got into a super fast spaceship and went to the end of the observable universe what would we find? Some kind of wall where space does not exist on the other side, empty space, more stuff going on or something else?

What about time? Lets say there was some kind of big bang a few billion years ago, what was before that? If there was a time where time did not exist, how could anything happen to get things rolling?

What about prime numbers? There is a big reward if anyone can prove if there is a final prime number or if they too stretch out to infinity. I don't know.

If you traveled to the edge of the observable universe from where we are now you just see more universe. no matter where you are it won't look different. There is no edge that can be reached due to expansion you cant even get close.

As for time, there are a couple of theories where it would have existed before the big bang. Just not in our universe since it didnt exist yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join