It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Soon be dead arrives in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Andrew Lawrence again, this time he is Biden:

Sorry, fuffing about with the link, not working, hang on, there:

edit on 10-6-2021 by Hecate666 because: can't ATS update to a simpler photo and video link ability? It's like 1999 in here.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Sound just like Joe if add a bunch of ummms and ahhhs.
a reply to: Hecate666

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Can we trade? Please. At least we know this one is acting.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm sure Creepy Joe feels pressed to get out and about, now that he's sure he defeated Ronald Reagan in the election, to press forward with a need to clarify his new U.S. policies, well, Obama, redux, but Joe sure he has the world glowing, in admiration, hanging on his every muttered, disjointed word. For instance, how it's imperative the U.S. press forward with encouraging more anal sex, convincing, especially, white children of the whole world they not only have the wrong skin color, but the wrong peepee, encourage Britain to also begin transforming the military into an all-castrated force, issue blond wigs and a nail kits as standard gear, then get on to dealing with global warming, as everybody knows, if it's summer, the heat is due to cow farts and minivans. Then it's off to convince the rest of the world that war, prosecuted by anybody, but whites, is merely peaceful protest, and that plain, vanilla ice cream is racist. Yes, so mainly miles to fly, so much foreign hair to sniff, and so little time!

You know, it used to be you could say you're a Canadian, when embarrassed, overseas, to admit you're an American. Now you wouldn't want to cop to Canadian, either, the U.S. and Canada now like two nations, frolicking in a gay bath house. If you're white and English speaking, what's left? Australia has also gone control freak whacked. Are New Zealanders perverts these days? Or are we down to having to mimic various accents, and hoping how nobody you tell, for instance, you're a Russian, that they can speak the language? Putin is looking like a saint, anymore, when we can't even get a real man, a normal man, for a leader, much less any intelligence.
edit on 10-6-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

Joes favorite ice cream flavor is Breyers vanilla....and somehow that is racist... Does that make Joe a self-proclaimed racist...

hmmm.. something to ponder while eating my gay cereal and partaking my cup of my tea which isn't black but fairly dark so I am only partially racist I guess.

What the hell is with liberal logic? Are we going to debate if snap, crackle, and pop are racist because they support a light-colored cereal? I know that corn pops are safe at least because Biden has yet to choke it out with a pool chain.

One could literally drive themselves insane trying to look at things from such a perspective, it's overly petty and just clouds ones judgment from real issues whilst dumbing oneself down in the process. I guess that's the narrative anymore though, turning everyone stupid and sterile while deflecting from the real issues with pure idiocy.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The worst impression of anyone ever. Just a generic old American and not even holding the accent well.

Bloody hell, give it up mate.

join