It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prostate Cancer-Infertility-Link to China Virus Vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Tell that to my patients who have died from Covid. So far it's about 20:1 ratio of deaths in my patients of covid:vaccine.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Tell that to my patients who have died from Covid. So far it's about 20:1 ratio of deaths in my patients of covid:vaccine.

Why? This is about the vaccine not about people who got C19.
Second, so you have lost 20 of your patients to a ratio of 1 to the vaccine. What kind of Dr are you please? So in comparison 36 out of some 43 clients of mine all got C19 Jan- March last year, they only received treatment from me. Not one died and all made speedy recovery. Then there's the 100 or so people from all over the UK I sent formulated treatment to who had or were recovering from C19 during our lockdown, not one died.
Hmmmm, don't think I would be boasting about losing 20 C19 patients compared to 1 to a vaccine, I'd be questioning my efficacy as a prescribing physician first and foremost and my Hippocratic oath of "First, do no harm". Glad you're not my Dr! Mine seems far more enlightened than you

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Hecate666

Except covid also puts you at risk. So your premise in this case is incorrect.

Except covid doesn’t put anyone at risk. Your training is incorrect in this instance, the facts don’t support your statement.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

a reply to: MountainLaurel

There is no red flag here.

Extrapolate.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: IAMTAT

What's concerning imho is the amount of crap people are willing to punt simply to avoid a couple of little pricks in the arm.

End of the day the vaccines are a choice, freely made, and prudent if you ask me.

I can't believe how blind you are if you think this way.
You honestly think that people are not getting the shot because of "a couple of little pricks in the arm"?

Wow!

The poster is obviously an infantile moron with an open schedule. I shouldn’t concern myself with them if I was you.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The million dollar question: Do you have ACE2 receptors in your prostate? The virus targets those, and the vaccines mimic the viral spike protein. That might be your issue right there.

That’s what they say. Who knows what’s in the shot, or even if it’s the same thing every vial.

What do they care. Full indemnity is what they cared about. Full stop, end of sentence.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

As someone from the Healthcare side of first response, I'm unvaccinated. I get all the other vaccines and shots as required, but I will not get the China virus vaccine until I see the proper levels of testing and can make an honest to goodness balance between risk and benefit.

Most of the Healthcare workers who aren't kool-aid drinking liberals aren't getting vaccinated, and for very good reason. It's called the dichotomy of evidence based medicine, and political based medicine. One is what we have used forever, and the other is what guides idiots.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
How is no one asking how and why? I's supposed to make you produce the spike protein, learn immunity against it and that's it. How is a spike protein making people have seizures, strokes and prostate cancer markers? Or that bell's palsy. Crazy how a spike protein makes one side of their face paralyzed but not the other.
We should look back on the Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon petition. Once women realize they are allergic to placenta years from now it will be too late. There should be a research into how these side effects are even possible

The vaccine is not giving anyone prostate cancer markers. The vaccine is supposed to initiate an immune response. Part of the immune response can be inflammation. I think it very possible many of these side effects are part of an inflammatory response.

I think there are two important things. One, this needs to be studied so the vaccines become safer, two, the risk of contracting covid and then developing a serious life altering case is higher than from the vaccine.

Your an idiot.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

That’s probably because you are still practicing.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I'm a nurse. Your posts show a lot of ignorance and self pontificating. The very idea you can separate the risk of the vaccine from the risk of covid is laughable.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
How is no one asking how and why? I's supposed to make you produce the spike protein, learn immunity against it and that's it. How is a spike protein making people have seizures, strokes and prostate cancer markers? Or that bell's palsy. Crazy how a spike protein makes one side of their face paralyzed but not the other.
We should look back on the Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon petition. Once women realize they are allergic to placenta years from now it will be too late. There should be a research into how these side effects are even possible

The vaccine is not giving anyone prostate cancer markers. The vaccine is supposed to initiate an immune response. Part of the immune response can be inflammation. I think it very possible many of these side effects are part of an inflammatory response.

I think there are two important things. One, this needs to be studied so the vaccines become safer, two, the risk of contracting covid and then developing a serious life altering case is higher than from the vaccine.

Your an idiot.

You're you mean. If you are going to insult someone's intelligence you should probably use correct grammar. Anyone who thinks no one is at risk from covid is someone who simply does not care about facts. Willful ignorance is your choice, you are welcome to it.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I'm a nurse.

Laughable -- and when do you accomplish this when you're not turbo-posting here?

Your posts show a lot of ignorance and self pontificating.

There is ZERO reason to ever insult Jane, as polite as she ALWAYS is with others. You're pissed off someone smells a rat. Bet you flip it if she asks job specifics you can't answer.
edit on 6/10/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
REMINDER TO ALL HERE...THIS IS NOT THE MUD PIT.
Please keep our discussion friendly.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

I actually would not have gotten vaccinated other than the fact I have constant contact with my parents who are in their 70s and I work with covid patients. I got vaccinated a long time ago before it was opened up to the general public. If my parents were able to get vaccinated back then I wouldn't have as my risk for a serious illness due to covid is extremely low. The problem was my parents risk is high. New hires at my hospital are required to get it, which I am completely against and hope for a lawsuit to stop that practice.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I'm a nurse.

Laughable -- and when do you accomplish this when you're not turbo-posting here?

There is ZERO reason to ever insult Jane, as polite as she ALWAYS is with others. You're pissed off someone smells a rat. Bet you flip it if she asks job specifics you can't answer.

Polite? Her post was extremely rude and arrogant. I care not what your opinion of her or myself is, her post is what it was, and I called it as it was. If you get covid and develop difficulty breathing or a stroke and you are welcome to go to her for treatment, go for it.
edit on 10-6-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I'm a nurse.

Polite? Her post was extremely rude and arrogant. I care not what your opinion of her or myself is, her post is what it was, and I called it as it was.

Where was her post fricking rude??? Holy moley, a bit delusional are we? Paranoid much? Guilty conscience wanting a backpeddle or something?

Either way, it's the worst attempt at being snide & dismissive with no legit reason in a long time on here.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

It's likely a result of inflammatory responses if I had to guess. It's interesting not alarming.

No offense, but nurses guessing doesn't cut the mustard.
This red flag needs serious study.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I'm a nurse.

Polite? Her post was extremely rude and arrogant. I care not what your opinion of her or myself is, her post is what it was, and I called it as it was.

Where was her post fricking rude??? Holy moley, a bit delusional are we? Paranoid much? Guilty conscience wanting a backpeddle or something?

Either way, it's the worst attempt at being snide & dismissive with no legit reason in a long time on here.

Pretty much the entire post.

Second, so you have lost 20 of your patients to a ratio of 1 to the vaccine. What kind of Dr are you please?

Insinuating that a sick patient dying is indicative of the Dr sucking at their job. Sick people die, not everyone can be saved, medicine is not magic.

So in comparison 36 out of some 43 clients of mine all got C19 Jan- March last year, they only received treatment from me. Not one died and all made speedy recovery. Then there's the 100 or so people from all over the UK I sent formulated treatment to who had or were recovering from C19 during our lockdown, not one died.

Insinuating that somehow she is better than Dr's and medical treatment. No one suffering from a stroke or pulmonary embolism is going to her for treatment. No one in multiple organ failure and requiring hi-flow oxygen to survive are going to her. Those are the types of patients I get.

Hmmmm, don't think I would be boasting about losing 20 C19 patients compared to 1 to a vaccine, I'd be questioning my efficacy as a prescribing physician first and foremost and my Hippocratic oath of "First, do no harm". Glad you're not my Dr! Mine seems far more enlightened than you

If you can't see from that part of her post what I am saying you just don't want to see it. Then again maybe you are in the camp who thinks Covid is made up and not real.

The facts are that 100% of the patients I cared for would have been dead in days if not minutes under her care. The vast majority of covid cases were minor, we don't get those, we get the ones where they get to us in time or they die.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It's likely a result of inflammatory responses if I had to guess. It's interesting not alarming.

No offense, but nurses guessing doesn't cut the mustard.
This red flag needs serious study.

You win, the vaccine causes prostate cancer. I suggest you get the study going.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

ABSTRACT

Serum prostate specific antigen (PSA) may be elevated in otherwise healthy men; systemic inflammation has been associated with cancer. The study of systemic inflammatory markers in men without clinical prostate disease, but with elevated PSA may characterize the subgroup of men at higher risk for subsequent prostate cancer.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

CONCLUSIONS

Markers of systemic inflammation were associated with elevated PSA in men without known prostatic disease. Future studies are needed to examine these markers’ relationship with prostate cancer occurrence and progression.

What, in the mRNA "vaccine" is causing systemic inflammation?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join