It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When You Attack ‘Dr. Anthony Fauci, You Are Attacking Science’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Science is a religion and fauci is the God of it. At least he thinks he is.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Very true a reply to: Tulpa

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
200 % chance of improving with HCQ and Zn according to this data.

Link

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

BTW, nice graphic... but if you wear short pants, they don't do much to protect you... and if you wear them on your head they do nothing to protect anyone (in either case, as the pee-er or the pee-ee). Maybe just tell people it's a good idea to wear proper pants properly and show them how instead of just saying "Everyone has to wear pants or else!"

Yes. Your point is?

Have you missed all the information going around about the correct way to wear masks?

Doesn't that graphic show you the best way to wear pants to prevent peeing on someone (and by the way if you stay 1.5 meters or so away from others, it will be even harder for you to pee on them.

We all want to wear masks (properly) for the same reason we want the uncontrollable peeing guy to wear pants (properly) - to keep their excretions to themselves.

That has been the message from day one: wear a mask to protect OTHERS.

Blathering on about how you wearing a mask does not protect you is just that - ignorant, selfish, and dangerous blather.

You aren't fooling anyone - you have had this explained to you many times over the last 18 months. And since you know enough to complain that people don't wear their masks properly, you obviously know how to wear a mask properly. It follows that you also know the purpose of wearing a mask during an uncontrolled epidemic - especially since it has been explained to you countless times.

It therefore follows that you are just a troll doing what a troll does best: seeking attention for attention's sake, controversy for controversy's sake.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

People have a need to believe in something. There are those who place that faith in science and the "high priests" of science

Thought this was an interesting quote involving science and 'blindly accepting authority'.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Rob808

The idea behind peer review is sound, but only so long as the peers are reviewing the process objectively, not subjectively. When everyone knows the desired outcome and will ignore the flaws in the process in order to reach it, peer review breaks down.

I wasn’t discussing peer review here, simply noting that folks look to their peers for social cues, which of late is simply parroting SCIENCE without actually following any research. As I already stated, folks are confusing position and rank as the holder of science because it’s reinforced to let others think for you.

And one million stars if I could give them for your thought here. I am all about science and scientist being allowed to operate somewhat freely. Safety issues, misleading data defended and narratives that are lies that are to be called out. I am small potato's in reality of my career. Yet if I find an iota of proof that a theory is bad, or there is a logical fallacy, then I will act upon that data. I bring it to others in my field or to our "Nerd Herder" managers as I like to call them.

I am dangerous to the narrative and the bosses are keenly aware of it but I am not the only one. The nerds are not dummies. Weak of body some really are but not of mind. Many like me, believe in the true spirit of science.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
[/post]

Now here his an unimpeachable source because CNN, MSNBC loves the NIH decrees! They will not be able to break the code on this one to say, no that's not true even as they try. HCQ does work to prevent SARS virus'.

NIH endorsed paper 2005 from the National Library of Medicine, the National Center for Biotechnology Information
edit on 12-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

What's even worse is that average people are conditioned to respect Science but are not instructed that there is a huge difference between "Big S" Science -- quantum mechanics etc., and $cience, research performed on demand to provide impressive-looking buttressing for product marketing and pushing policy or propaganda.

One informs about our world; the other just sells us crap, be it products or manipulative ideas.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I think Fauchi is an ok guy. He is doing what he can and trying to help we the people. I am thankful to him for his help.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: HONROC
a reply to: LordAhriman

Cute, you know I was referring to Fauci being wrong at every step, again, Trump was calling for a travel ban as Fauci was saying this was not a big deal

False. Trump's travel ban, which I supported, was well after Fauci told us that it was about to be a big deal.

Again, is it deadly, or is it not? You can't have it both ways.

Man your stuff gets real old . I cannot believe one person could be so ignorant . It’s not deadly . The death numbers were greatly inflated . People here died of gunshot wounds and it went down as COVID deaths . That went on in every town across the country . People dying from terminal diseases everywhere went down as COVID . I doubt you’re from America so I can understand that you don’t know what’s going on. It was overinflated so they could shut the country down and drive us further in debt and enrich the global elite and take our rights away .

And the rest of the world is conspiring against America like this because...?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
200 % chance of improving with HCQ and Zn according to this data.

Link

The Daily Fail?

Must try harder.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join