It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When You Attack ‘Dr. Anthony Fauci, You Are Attacking Science’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

SCIENCE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ATTACKED!

That's the frigging point of it all!

THAT IS FALSE and demonstrates your complete misunderstanding of the scientific process.

Science is supposed to be CHALLENGED - not attacked - CHALLENGED to demonstrate its veracity.

When a hypothesis successfully meets its challenge then it is accepted - if it fails its challenge it is rejected.

Any particular hypothesis can answer part of a problem, when a hypothesis comes along that explains more of the problem, or in a simpler way, then it replaces the old hypothesis.

Newton explained planetary motion, but Einstein explained it better. Newton is not wrong, he is just incomplete, and his work is still applicable to an enormous number of practical problems. You don't need Einstein to play a good game of pool, but Newton is really helpful.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LordAhriman

If it keeps you from breathing it out, then making everyone wear a mask presupposes everyone is infected. If everyone is infected, then why must everyone wear a mask to protect the uninfected who do not then exist?

It does NOT presupose 'everyone is infected'. It presupposes that ANYONE MIGHT be infected.

So everyone 'must' wear a mask IN CASE they are infected so that they have minimal likelihood to spread it to others

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC
a reply to: Tempter

Hmmm, I guess Fauci thought it was science when he said this---- “This is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States should be worried about right now,” Dr. Fauci told Newsmax’s Greg Kelly on January 21.

Yes, it was science. There were a few cases in the US, not even an outbreak, let alone an epidemic. ON THAT DAY, there was not threat to say, St. Louis, and people in Seattle had every reason to expect that the cases there would not spread out of control. But uneducated morons kept describing it as just like the flu and didn't take it seriously - and this happened all over the world, not just the USA.

Or this one... "The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material.

That is correct, cheap masks are not good at keeping OUT the virus. But they ARE quite good at keeping IN the virus. 'Normal' masks are not intended to protect the wearer, they are intended to protect others FROM the wearer.

Or This----“So if you have a physical covering with one layer, you put another layer on, it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective,” Fauci told TODAY

Yep. Absolutely true. Two layers are better than one for keeping the virus IN and not spreading the wearers infection to others. This is not rocket science.

edit on 10/6/2021 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

You

So everyone 'must' wear a mask IN CASE they are infected so that they have minimal likelihood to spread it to others

Sigh.

I have worked in industry where my health and wellbeing depended on how well my mask sealed.

I was taught if a mask doesn’t seal, it’s useless to depend on for protection.

A cheap general purpose medical mask that doesn’t seal is the same as wearing a N-95 mask with an exit valve.

A cheap fabric mask not made to wear for hours, not made to trap your snot / spit / sweat, masks if they become wetted with body fluids are useless. Masks not made to stay in place if loading lumber, or stocking shelves.

With no waste stream for masks loaded up with body fluids. If you are ever behind a trash truck, and sludge, mist, and/or dust is blowing off of it onto your car. Think about all the used masks it’s hulling….
edit on 10-6-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Fauci is not saying that HE is science. He is saying that you don't like what science is telling you so you attack the person who is relating the science to you.

Really?

So if you are trying to get at me as a public health official and scientist, you’re really attacking not only Dr. Anthony Fauci, you are attacking science.

Sounds to me like he is saying he is science. He didn't say "If you don't agree with the science, you attack me." His statement is much closer to "if you attack what I say, you attack science," meaning he considers his words as science and therefore unchallengeable.

Science is not any one person. It is a continuing search for knowledge, and it changes as we learn. Isaac Newton was the end-all, be-all for understanding motion for a long, long time... until Albert Einstein explained that Newton's Laws of Motion were incomplete. Failure to accept that limitation of science is an instant disqualifier for anyone claiming to be a scientist. Even Newton never claimed his Laws of Motion were unchallengeable.

Face it: one can either be a politician or a scientist. Politicians influence people in order to control them; that's their job. Scientists research phenomena to try and determine how things work; that's their job. If one is trying to research phenomena in order to control people, they're not a scientist... they are a politician. If one is researching phenomena in order to understand how it works, they are not a politician. The two professions are antithetical to each other.

Anthony Fauci is no scientist. Anthony Fauci is a politician with a degree. Maybe at one time he was a scientist, but that time is long, long since passed. The second he decided that his job included controlling others, he switched professions.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

When You Attack ‘Dr. Anthony Fauci, You Are Attacking the Trilateral Commission.

link
edit on 10-6-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Fauci is not saying that HE is science. He is saying that you don't like what science is telling you so you attack the person who is relating the science to you.

Well why not mark Fauci's ridiculous deflection (you don't
like what science is telling you) with something just as
ridiculous? Every time this little moronic looking pos is
hard pressed by a question. He pulls out the science shield
and deflects the question just like some one who's hiding
something. He straight out lied about Hydroxy chloroquine.
So if science were on trial Fauci deserves death.

And yet he isn't even squirming the least little bit? He isn't
even nervous because there isn't a chance in hell that justice
will be served on his ass. And nobody finds that unacceptable?

I mean cause I do.
edit on 10-6-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Dr. Fauci has always been a fraud. There is enough material on this.

I would not be surprised if Democrats were involved at some level in bringing Covid19 to the USA. Our own leftists have been in cahoots with China (USSR earlier).

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Claim 1 by you-- "But uneducated morons kept describing it as just like the flu and didn't take it seriously - and this happened all over the world, not just the USA."

Uneducated morons like fauci that said this is not a threat?

Claim 2- "That is correct, cheap masks are not good at keeping OUT the virus. But they ARE quite good at keeping IN the virus. 'Normal' masks are not intended to protect the wearer, they are intended to protect others FROM the wearer"

This is insane you believe this, how the hell can it not keep the virus out but can keep it in? Masks are not a one way valve. And there is a big difference between a health care worker wearing one properly in a clinical setting and throwing it away after they see you and the average person wearing one improperly and touching it all day and reusing the same mask all day for days or weeks on end without even washing it, there is also a big difference between a real mask and wrapping a mission gaiter or bandana around your face. And why must we pre suppose that everyone has this virus that for 99+ % of the population is survivable? How scientific is it to assume 100% of the population is infected?

Claim 3--"Yep. Absolutely true. Two layers are better than one for keeping the virus IN and not spreading the wearers infection to others. This is not rocket science."

Yeah and 6 layers is better than 2, what is your point here? You are probably one of those people I see driving in a car by yourself masked up. And you are right it is not rocket science, it is not any form of science what fauci and his followers like you are spouting.

I

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I am perfectly OK attacking Fauci on the *ethics* embedded within his notion of "science".

Gain of Function research?

Outsourced to China?!

And specifically outsourced to a "secure" research lab in a city of 11m people!?!

What could possibly GO WRONG??

Dr. Frankenstein was arguably "doing science" as well. I suppose we should refrain from questioning his "research" too.
edit on 10-6-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

That's strange because I'm sure that a couple of scientists have questioned the man made global warming theory and they were rounded on and attacked by pretty much everyone.

I wish the science rules remained constant regardless of which scientist we were talking about.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Dr. Anthony S. Fauci: America’s Angel of Death - May 14, 2021

“That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain.” –Hamlet, Act 1, Scene 5

Hollywood celebrities recently honored Dr. Fauci with an award for “courage” during a virtual gala for the AIDS Foundation. The glitterati heaped praises on the doctor, best summed up by actor Morgan Freeman who thanked him “for all of his efforts to keep as many of us alive as possible.”

So much for Hollywood virtue signalers. Now let’s do some fact-checking to determine exactly what we can thank Dr. Fauci for:

Funding outlawed gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology where fiendish scientists figured out how to make bat viruses “species-jump” to humans, and without which the pandemic of 2019-2020 would never have happened. Think about that. And see the recent article by Nicholas Wade.

Dictating the draconian lockdown of America, putting the public under virtual house arrest, destroying the livelihoods of millions of our citizens, and driving many to despair and some to suicide, while killing others via denial of normal medical care to “make room” for the millions of Covid hospitalizations that never materialized

Declaring hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) “ineffective,” thereby condemning thousands to death who never got this highly successful treatment
Pimping for Moderna and Pfizer experimental mRNA “vaccines” that have already resulted in thousands of deaths–3,848 listed in VAERS as of April 2021—and an additional 44,606 “adverse events," including stroke and paralysis........

Dr. Michael Yeadon, formerly one of Pfizer’s top scientists, goes further: "I’m well aware of the global crimes against humanity being perpetrated against a large proportion of the world's population…. I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (not a determination I’ve ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products.”

He elaborates: “For example, if someone wished to harm or kill a significant proportion of the world’s population over the next few years, the systems being put in place right now will enable it. It’s my considered view that it is entirely possible that this [Covid inoculations] will be used for massive-scale depopulation.” .....

FAUCI’S COHORTS AND MASTERS: THE DAVOS CABAL RESET GANG....

In fact, when Gates launched his "Decade of Vaccines" in January 2010, along with the usual suspects—the United Nations, the World Health Organization (WHO), and UNICEF—guess who else jumped right onto this warped bandwagon: none other than Dr.Tony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

Since Fauci’s NIAID is so intertwined with Gates’ mass vaccination program, we may be forgiven for wondering whether the doctor, in his insistence on vaccination for all, has been merely following orders, or is driven by the prospect of his conflict-of-interest vaccine royalties. Then again, he might simply be intoxicated by his newfound power and celebrity status. My best guess is all of the above, plus an added bonus: duper’s delight—the telltale smile of one who knows he’s got you fooled. I’ll wager he enjoyed that bit of theater where he got “vaccinated” in public with, I’m guessing, a syringe full of harmless saline....

edit on 10-6-2021 by NorthStreet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

originally posted by: ketsuko

If it keeps you from breathing it out, then making everyone wear a mask presupposes everyone is infected. If everyone is infected, then why must everyone wear a mask to protect the uninfected who do not then exist?

It does NOT presupose 'everyone is infected'. It presupposes that ANYONE MIGHT be infected.

Then let's have the science on how likely someone is to be infected, someone is to be able to infect others while infected and completely asymptomatic. Those numbers were established in any real way. Instead, we were only made to do it wholesale based on assumptions, not any real science.

The idea that someone who was completely asymptomatic, as opposed to pre-symptomatic, and there is a very real difference, could freely and easily spread the virus was never established strongly.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: HONROC

Well, it keeps IN the virus because it traps larger droplets. The problem with that is that the larger droplets are largely shed by symptomatic people who are coughing and sneezing because of symptoms.

However, I've been blasted because we all ought to wear them because we all might be infected. The problem there is that wearing one because you might be infected is an attempt to avoid asymptomatic spread meaning you are not coughing or sneezing and thus your mask would not be trapping those larger droplets. The virus would then be moving pretty much unhindered same as it would be for the healthy person breathing it in through their own mask.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Fine with me, the CULT of science which is based in peer belief and nothing to do with science as it’s commonly described. Folks like faucci and camp pretending their authority equates to all scientific dogma is increasingly common and dangerous.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

“It’s very dangerous, Chuck, because a lot of what you’re seeing as attacks on me, quite frankly, are attacks on science. Because all of the things that I have spoken about consistently from the very beginning have been fundamentally based on science. Sometimes those things were inconvenient truths for people, and there was pushback against me.

So if you are trying to get at me as a public health official and scientist, you’re really attacking not only Dr. Anthony Fauci, you are attacking science. And anybody that looks at what is going on clearly sees that. You have to be asleep not to see that.”

I can't believe this guy. I've just about had enough of this fraud and his conflicts of interests.

Thank you for the red pilled already. We need more like you in the real world. If enough of us keep the pressure on these idiots, there will be and end to the stupidity and MAYBE a chance for Science to get back to theory and testing of such to prove it works or fails. Not propaganda backed by BS science that ruins the name of Science for some crazy political reasons.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC
a reply to: Randyvine

real scientists are the biggest skeptics of all. They question everything . Tehy try to disprove their own theories, not prop themselves up as Science itself.

Some of the most worshipped members of ATS have proven their fake skepticism disappears when it goes against the Marxist narrative such as CO2 is bad for the Earth lie that real Scientist challenge. They have none then only repeating of the mantra that perpetuates lies.

I can tell you one in particular pretends to know more science than all of us until the cows come home, but that doesn't make it true. Straight data beats faked data every single day in my world. The truths is refreshing and bad things aren't hidden and allowed to fester.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I agree with you 100%. However, the mainstream media and the "other side" is trying to make it look like Fraudci is being unfairly attacked. My husband predicted this would happen when I got so excited that Fraudci was FINALLY being shown for the monster he is.
I don't know why I go to reddit as I am older than most of the people's grandparents who post on there, but ANY dissent against the man brings almost insane derision from the young liberals that post there.

There is a HUGE HUGE push for this vaccine, almost a kind of insanity for a flu that doesn't have that high a "kill rate".
I

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthStreet

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I'm going to jump in here because you two are just repeating the same crap over and over and frankly this happens in far too many threads where discourse get boiled down to one party pointing out a mistake and dying on the hill and the person making the mistake ignoring that mistake and pushing something else and dying on that hill

You are 100% right that this virus is NOT deadly. At least to most first world countries. Sure we have a estimated 600K worldwide and we will revise first world numbers down while at the same time not really knowing just how many have died in the third world countries. Or in China or India. So it could very well have killed millions. But it would most likely end up being the same millions of people that die every year in countries the world ignores.

However---I am having a hard time rectifying your comments in support of Fauci while you make comments about being glad Trump is gone. Fauci went full Trump. Just having the nerve to say a attack on science is a attack on him isn't that far off from the ego Trump wielded that the left was so afraid of.

Fauci has things to answer for. The same left that used a unverified Dossier to try and remove Trump from office is now ignoring the money that our country sent to the Wuhan Lab that is now suspected by more and more of the scientific community to be behind the leak of the virus....albeit accidentally. Fauci is in the press saying he still believes that this virus has natural origins and his softball interviewees are not asking him what exactly he bases that on. They are not challenging him to clarify his comments on "gain of function" research versus what the money that went to Wuhan was for. And frankly saying the reasons for extreme measures that he pushed for over the last year were to keep the healthcare system from being overwhelmed basically says we risked the mental health and financial futures of over 98% of the country on a virus with a mortality rate that is maybe a 16th of what they said it would be.

This is all provable. And why I am at it---his bias shows when he routinely engages on conversations about the last President and misinformation while not also stating JUST LIKE WITH THIS ADMINISTRATION.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join