It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When You Attack ‘Dr. Anthony Fauci, You Are Attacking Science’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC
a reply to: LordAhriman

Suure buddy drink the G0d da#n kool aid buddy. This guy is a criminal. He also fails to see the irony is those that question how wrong he was all along are actually the ones following the data and science.

He was, and still is, more correct than all of the redneck keyboard warriors who think he's a "cRiMinAL".

He was tagged for the task, and he did the best he could with what he had to work with.

When something brand new comes up, and we need scientists to help us with it, it's normal for the recommendations to change every day, if not more frequent.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM
a reply to: Tempter

Science is never engraved in stone. Science changes like the climate.

In my lifetime eggs have been good, then bad, then good, same for everything else.

And what the hell happened to Pluto? Kicked to the curb.

And Fauci isn't the face of science. Everyone knows that's Bill Nye.....

This is pretty much my take as well.

SCIENCE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ATTACKED!

That's the frigging point of it all!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

People like you are too far gone to help. Good luck living a life where you need to ask permission and be told what to do every day.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Hmmm, I guess Fauci thought it was science when he said this---- “This is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States should be worried about right now,” Dr. Fauci told Newsmax’s Greg Kelly on January 21.

Or this one... "The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material.

Or This----“So if you have a physical covering with one layer, you put another layer on, it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective,” Fauci told TODAY

Fauci knows more about viruses than most people on this planet.

You know more about Fauci then Fauci . You’re defending someone who created and started the pandemic that killed millions . How can you support this guy . Did you support Mao and Stalin too ?

Did Fauci give dr Baric millions to go to China and work with dr Zhengli at the wuhan lab to do gain of function testing and and create COVID 19 ? Did it escape from wuhan? Sure seems like astronomical odds that it didn’t .
Why do you support the guy who created the pandemic and killed milions lord A
edit on 9-6-2021 by Thenail because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2021 by Thenail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

People like you are too far gone to help. Good luck living a life where you need to ask permission and be told what to do every day.

Present a better case than Fauci in all of the "gotchas" in the OP.

When I need medical advice I go to doctors. It's about once a decade or so, but I'm not going to ask my plumber for advice if I'm sick.

I actually don't even have a plumber. I do that myself because it's easy. I don't try to dabble in immunology though. We should probably leave that to people with decades of experience in the subject.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Fauci's mama can suck it.

Fauci is a total dick and a liar.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail
You know more about Fauci then Fauci . You’re defending someone who created and started the pandemic that killed millions . How can you support this guy . Did you support Mao and Stalin too ?

Oh, GOOD LORD! He created it now???

Make a decision. Is it dangerous, or not?

It either killed millions, or it has a "99.99999736585715% survival rate"

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Sure trust the guy that mishandled this and was wrong at every step. You keep doing that. I presented a case and you choose to not acknowledge it. That is your problem not mine. I can see no matter what you are presented you will make excuses for each example given. And how are they "gotchas" ? I did not make any of that up those were your lord and saviors own words that he was wrong about. So tell me why was Trump ahead of Fauci on this if Fauci is so brilliant? Trump called for shutting down travel from China before Fauci said Covid was not an issue for America.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Present a better case than Fauci in all of the "gotchas" in the OP.

When I need medical advice I go to doctors. It's about once a decade or so, but I'm not going to ask my plumber for advice if I'm sick.

I actually don't even have a plumber. I do that myself because it's easy. I don't try to dabble in immunology though. We should probably leave that to people with decades of experience in the subject.

Can’t leave it with Puppet Clowns like yourself,

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Make a decision. Is it dangerous, or not?

It either killed millions, or it has a "99.99999736585715% survival rate"

Well what point are you denying ?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It did not kill millions and it does have 99 + % survival rate. Have you not seen where municipalities are now revising their covid death numbers down now? They counted every death covid and did not even require a positive test, just for a doctor to suspect or make a determination without a test. Motorcycle wreck+ covid death, gunshot + covid death. Wake up man

www.kmov.com...

The Grand County, Colorado coroner is calling attention to the way the state health department is classifying some deaths.

The coroner, Brenda Bock, says two of their five deaths related to COVID-19 were people who died of gunshot wounds.

wpde.com...

Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in

abc7news.com...

Alameda County revises COVID-19 death count by 25%

Just a few examples for you. But let me guess those are "gotchas" You are right only the gotchas are those of us calling this out from the beginning saying told ya so
edit on 9-6-2021 by HONROC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Sure trust the guy that mishandled this and was wrong at every step.

I don't trust him. I'm not happy about Biden being our new president, but I'm glad he's gone.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Well what point are you denying ?

Did it kill millions, or did it not?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Cute, you know I was referring to Fauci being wrong at every step, again, Trump was calling for a travel ban as Fauci was saying this was not a big deal

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Cute, you know I was referring to Fauci being wrong at every step, again, Trump was calling for a travel ban as Fauci was saying this was not a big deal

False. Trump's travel ban, which I supported, was well after Fauci told us that it was about to be a big deal.

Again, is it deadly, or is it not? You can't have it both ways.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

If it keeps you from breathing it out, then making everyone wear a mask presupposes everyone is infected. If everyone is infected, then why must everyone wear a mask to protect the uninfected who do not then exist?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

No. He's not really that good at science.
He had to pay someone in China to make it for him.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If it keeps you from breathing it out, then making everyone wear a mask presupposes everyone is infected. If everyone is infected, then why must everyone wear a mask to protect the uninfected who do not then exist?

It makes total sense with a virus that has a 10-14 day incubation period.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

It did not kill millions and it does have 99 + % survival rate. Have you not seen where municipalities are now revising their covid death numbers down now? They counted every death covid and did not even require a positive test, just for a doctor to suspect or make a determination without a test. Motorcycle wreck+ covid death, gunshot + covid death. Wake up man

www.kmov.com...

The Grand County, Colorado coroner is calling attention to the way the state health department is classifying some deaths.

The coroner, Brenda Bock, says two of their five deaths related to COVID-19 were people who died of gunshot wounds.

wpde.com...

Man who died in motorcycle crash counted as COVID-19 death in

abc7news.com...

Alameda County revises COVID-19 death count by 25%

Just a few examples for you. But let me guess those are "gotchas" You are right only the gotchas are those of us calling this out from the beginning saying told ya so
edit on 9-6-2021 by HONROC because: (no reason given)

Are you ignorant or just willingly ignoring this post I already did? But here you go I will paste it in my reply so I am sure you see it this time. But I imagine this is not good enough for you and no amount of evidence I give will be.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Does it?

How infectious are you during that incubation period? At what point do you start to shed viral particles in enough quantity to become infectious?

Those questions were never, ever answered to any great degree. We were only told that masks were for "asymptomatic" people, but asymptomatic people are different from pre-symptomatic. When you start talking about the incubation period, you are talking about pre-symptomatic carriers, not the asymptomatic ones.

To be truly asymptomatic, you need to go through your entire disease course without ever knowing you have it. That's why you are called asymptomatic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join