It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When You Attack ‘Dr. Anthony Fauci, You Are Attacking Science’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

“It’s very dangerous, Chuck, because a lot of what you’re seeing as attacks on me, quite frankly, are attacks on science. Because all of the things that I have spoken about consistently from the very beginning have been fundamentally based on science. Sometimes those things were inconvenient truths for people, and there was pushback against me.

So if you are trying to get at me as a public health official and scientist, you’re really attacking not only Dr. Anthony Fauci, you are attacking science. And anybody that looks at what is going on clearly sees that. You have to be asleep not to see that.”

When You Attack ‘Dr. Anthony Fauci, You Are Attacking Science’

I can't believe this guy. I've just about had enough of this fraud and his conflicts of interests.

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hiding behind the shield of $cience will not deflect the fact that he's a fraud.

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

If science if a feeble 80-year-old playing politics we're all in trouble because it's gone to Hell.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Hmmm, I guess Fauci thought it was science when he said this---- “This is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States should be worried about right now,” Dr. Fauci told Newsmax’s Greg Kelly on January 21.

Or this one... "The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material.

Or This----“So if you have a physical covering with one layer, you put another layer on, it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective,” Fauci told TODAY

Or This one--Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted his use of a mask indoors despite being fully vaccinated was for optics purposes.

"I didn’t want to look like I was giving mixed signals. But being a fully vaccinated person, the chances of my getting infected, in an indoor setting, is extremely low,” Fauci said during an appearance on ABC Tuesday. “And that’s the reason why in indoor settings now, I feel comfortable about not wearing a mask, because I’m fully vaccinated.”

Tell us St. Fauci of Scientism were those all science? We are very sorry for attacking the god of science. Please forgive us St Anthony of Fauci how long shall we genuflect before you and beg for forgiveness, this guy ought to be in prison instead he is the highest paid federal employee.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

Hiding behind the shield of $cience will not deflect the fact that he's a fraud.

I like what you done there ....... feel free to take the day off tomorrow.

Indeed, the last year and a half has seen too much $cience and not enough Science.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

The abominable thing is that there are so many people in our country who have fallen for his sh!t, or it doesn’t bother them because Trump.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Science is never engraved in stone. Science changes like the climate.

In my lifetime eggs have been good, then bad, then good, same for everything else.

And what the hell happened to Pluto? Kicked to the curb.

And Fauci isn't the face of science. Everyone knows that's Bill Nye.....

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Oh please!! Bill Nye is a liberal activist hiding behind the guise of science just like Fauci

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think Dr Fauci is suffering from untreated childhood Behavioral Inhibitions and Social Anxieties 😎

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Well I guess I must be asleep. This is the same guy who gave China millions to create the COVID virus at the wuhan lab by doing gain of function testing which was outlawed because its sick and immoral. He should be In prison for murdering millions of people. Why the media blackout on the biggest story in the history of the world grinds my gears like nothing else . Hell it seems 8/9 people on here don’t know this info or cannot believe it’s true . We really need our planet back and out of the control of the sick twisted global elite .

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

How does one even do that?

If science is telling us to trust a PCR test that was only
meant to confirm. While being worthless in terms of detection?
Then that whatever you call it should be shot for treason and a crime
against humanity.

Real science defends itself against any attack.
Because real science is truth.
edit on 9-6-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Oh please!! Bill Nye is a liberal activist hiding behind the guise of science just like Fauci

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

real scientists are the biggest skeptics of all. They question everything . Tehy try to disprove their own theories, not prop themselves up as Science itself.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Well then. Science should be tested extremely rigorously......

With a cricket bat.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Evil cult science needs to be rejected .

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Evil cult science needs to be rejected .

With a cricket bat.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: starshift

I like what you done there ....... feel free to take the day off tomorrow.

Indeed, the last year and a half has seen too much $cience and not enough Science.

Perfectly put

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HONROC

Hmmm, I guess Fauci thought it was science when he said this---- “This is not a major threat to the people of the United States and this is not something that the citizens of the United States should be worried about right now,” Dr. Fauci told Newsmax’s Greg Kelly on January 21.

Or this one... "The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material.

Or This----“So if you have a physical covering with one layer, you put another layer on, it just makes common sense that it likely would be more effective,” Fauci told TODAY

It wasn't a threat on January 21st 2020. We made it into a problem.

He, nor anybody else, EVER said that a face covering would keep the virus "out". It deters how much you breathe out if you're infected.

And duh? The point was to catch moisture from your breath. Do you not understand how another layer might catch more moisture?

Fauci knows more about viruses than most people on this planet.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Suure buddy drink the G0d da#n kool aid buddy. This guy is a criminal. He also fails to see the irony is those that question how wrong he was all along are actually the ones following the data and science.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Do you think any person IS Science? A lot of what these lemmings are following is scientism and not science. And there are plenty of people that know as much or more about viruses that disagree with Fauci. Are they too attacking science.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join