It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Attacked by Horny Cicadas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What is the deal with biden's shoes? is he wearing shoe covers? they look weird.

a reply to: Trueman

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shifferbrains

Maybe they're smart robot shoes, that help him not stagger, and not fall up stairs anymore ?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Haha! I am waiting for Biden to pass an executive order banning assault cicada's now. I blame Trump for the terrorist attack on our president.

In all honesty it's too bad the cicada didn't go straight for his nuts, oh wait... those are in Jill's purse huh? Hard to pierce a purse with the limited offensive capability of an assault cicada.

We have already had an attempt on the presidents life and the dementia patient still has 3 years to go, oh boy.

At least we'd have a hyena-in-chief? Then again I have seen The Lion King so is Fauci Scar, or is it Bill Gates, etc?

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy
a reply to: DBCowboy

Haha! I am waiting for Biden to pass an executive order banning assault cicada's now. I blame Trump for the terrorist attack on our president.

In all honesty it's too bad the cicada didn't go straight for his nuts, oh wait... those are in Jill's purse huh? Hard to pierce a purse with the limited offensive capability of an assault cicada.

We have already had an attempt on the presidents life and the dementia patient still has 3 years to go, oh boy.

At least we'd have a hyena-in-chief? Then again I have seen The Lion King so is Fauci Scar, or is it Bill Gates, etc?

It's the Lyin' King with this administration.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join