It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover nurse exposes what is REALLY happening with ‘Covid-19 pandemic’ - 'it's murder'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

See my post above.

They’re spreading lies and deliberately ignoring facts.
edit on 9/6/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: FreeFalling

There are a handful of provinces in india where all adults were provided with ivermectin and almost overnight they saw massive reduction in cases of Covid. Other provinces which did not saw a rise in Covid cases some were actually pretty drastic rises where some of those who did provide ivermectin saw some pretty substantial drops in cases.

Ivermectin was only given as an option to those with mild symptoms, as per the Indian council of medical research..

www.icmr.gov.in...

Stop spreading lies please.

Ah. The triumph of hope over experience.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Doctor Smith

Oh look, she’s selling a book..

www.booktopia.com.au...

Gotta take advantage of the pandemic and cash in babay!

Like, Fauci?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

www.booktopia.com.au...

Like, Fauci?

She isn't someone who happened to be a the center of a story or who stumbled on a cover up.

She is a "journalist" who went looking for a story to sell.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

www.booktopia.com.au...

Like, Fauci?

Don't forget Fredo's big brother -

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Western Australia exported A$96.1 billion of goods to China in 2019, with the top exports being iron ore, petroleum and gold. China is Western Australia's largest export market for iron ore, second largest export market for petroleum and third largest export market for gold. Western Australia is China's largest source of iron ore.

Just saying i can understand why you don’t want to see any sort of cure, you’re State is making a fortune
While other countries are shut down.

Go commies Go.

edit on 9-6-2021 by Robbo2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

That woman is a freaking patriot and a hero. I want to marry her

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

She is not a journalist, she is a nurse. Also the entire media industry is about capitalizing off of other peoples tragedy and misfortune. This is a woman that is exposing some illegal, horrible actions that some in the medical community were commiting. If she makes some money for it , good for her.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I think the truth lies somewhere in between the extremes, the OP is firmly on the fringes and does nothing for constructive debate imo. In fact i'd hazard a guess they have a contrived agenda to discredit legitimate concerns regarding the pandemic, it's origins and evolution.

My personal gripe with the whole situation is the touted mandatory vaccination program, the limitation of personal freedoms/liberty and the sowed division among people who generally have common goals which essentially entail providing a happy and long life for themselves and their loved ones.

As long as it remains a personal choice whether to be vaccinated or not i'm happy for people to make their own decisions, once the government starts mandating or categorising people based on their vaccination status i start to question the motives.

If there was a transhumanist playbook the current pandemic and response would fit perfectly into step one of preparation.

The only people statistically benefitting from this pandemic are the super rich billionaires, consolidating wealth while the middle and lower classes suffer. These same people making billions are those promoting vaccines through their influence over our media channels while censoring and vehemently discrediting any opposition or legitimate debate. To me that rings alarm bells.

edit on 9/6/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

When will someone whistleblow on the PCR tests?

What ever do you mean people have. Dr. Bahkdi for one.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Ivermectin was only given as an option to those with mild symptoms, as per the Indian council of medical research..

You need to take the Ivermectin and other supplements before you are on assisted breathing.

So you actually think the VAXXX is going to work any better, when the patient is already on the ventilator? You probably do.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

And you think the vaccine makes magnets stick to arms.

Don’t think you can lecture me on anything, champ.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   

www.booktopia.com.au...

Like, Fauci?

No, actually.

“The book was developed by National Geographic Books in connection with an upcoming National Geographic Documentary Film about Dr. Fauci. He will not earn any royalties from its publication.”

deadline.com...

At least you got heaps of stars for be completely wrong though, huh? And they say there’s no echo chamber here..

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I think the truth lies somewhere in between the extremes, the OP is firmly on the fringes and does nothing for constructive debate imo. In fact i'd hazard a guess they have a contrived agenda to discredit legitimate concerns regarding the pandemic, it's origins and evolution.

My personal gripe with the whole situation is the touted mandatory vaccination program, the limitation of personal freedoms/liberty and the sowed division among people who generally have common goals which essentially entail providing a happy and long life for themselves and their loved ones.

As long as it remains a personal choice whether to be vaccinated or not i'm happy for people to make their own decisions, once the government starts mandating or categorising people based on their vaccination status i start to question the motives.

If there was a transhumanist playbook the current pandemic and response would fit perfectly into step one of preparation.

The only people statistically benefitting from this pandemic are the super rich billionaires, consolidating wealth while the middle and lower classes suffer. These same people making billions are those promoting vaccines through their influence over our media channels while censoring and vehemently discrediting any opposition or legitimate debate. To me that rings alarm bells.

I can't disagree with you there and God knows I tried!

😉🍺

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I think there were a hell of a lot of uncomfortable truths in his post - at least uncomfortable for some.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

I think there were a hell of a lot of uncomfortable truths in his post - at least uncomfortable for some.

For some on here, no names no pack drill, any truth is uncomfortable. Some folk on here are strangers to the truth.......

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
Good post, I'm pretty much of the same mindset!

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

There are some valid concerns about current policies etc and how the whole pandemic could possibly have been manipulated to further an agenda.....but the utter #e and bollocks spouted seemingly ad infinitum just distracts and detracts from those valid concerns.

For some it seems as if reasoned and critical thinking and actual FACTS are alien concepts.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It's just plain old gullibility. From folk who are "awoke" and call peeps who believe the MSN "sheep" yet they believe any old nonsense they find on Bitchute, YouTube etc.

Dunning-Kruger. It's like a pandemic on here!

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Dunning-Kruger. It's like a pandemic on here!

Nail hit squarely on the head Sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join