It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Bill to Ban Livestock.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Yes you read that right - apparently they're attempting to reclassify all animal husbandry as 'sexual assault'.

Oregon Bill IP13 would criminalize raising food animals in the state, and reclassify animal husbandry practices as “sexual assault.”

The bill specifies that animals can only be eaten after dying of natural causes (at which point, aged/diseased meat is not good).

Oregon’s 12,000 beef producers raising about 1.3 million head of cattle are slated for elimination, as traditional farming and ranching is shut down in favor of lab-grown meat and indoor farms owned by the technocrats — a perfect way to force the population into perfect slavery.

Oregon Bill to BAN Livestock – Stunning War on Farming/Ranching

Am a bit of a newcomer to Iceagefarmer but thought he produced a great previous video on Rockefeller food tyranny and their plans to 'fundamentally transform the U.S. food system'.

There's a recent Corbett interview with the chap below where they discuss the upcoming plans to shut down traditional farming and ranching and 'eliminate the raising of livestock' - the usual suspects get brought up like the World Economic Forum.

Today James talks to Christian Westbrook (aka the Ice Age Farmer) about the problems facing the global food supply—from the coming global solar minimum to the globalist plan to “reset the table” and transform global food systems. More importantly, we discuss what can be done about these problems.

Video

Lots of contrived public relations gobbledegook in the first file but the second one examines the role of the Gates Foundation in all this.

PDF Files:

Reset the Table: Meeting the Moment to Transform the U.S. Food System

The Man Behind the Curtain: The Gates Foundation’s Influence on the UN Food Systems Summit

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

It isn't a bill, it's a ballot initiative that is being proposed to be put to the voters. They first need 112,000 signatures and then a majority of Oregon citizens to vote for this, it has nothing to do with the legislature (A.K.A. a bill).

edit on 9-6-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I don't see it passing, in my opinion.

While Portland and Salem, Eugene, Springfield are leftist hotspots, the rest of the state would riot. Too much money in ranching, dairy production, fish farming to allow this to happen.

It's a feel-good bill for leftists to bray about, but I don't see it happening.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So very woke

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That will never pass if put to the vote. Though Bill Gates did by up all that farm land, what does he know about agriculture? Something to do with his lab grown meat initiative? What’s he know about medical health? Something to do with his vaccine investments?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
Though Bill Gates did by up all that farm land...

He's not even close to being in the top landholders in the country, I'm not worried about him.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Really? Not just any land, arable farm land. I heard he recently bought enough to have one of the biggest single stakes.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If the people are going to vote on this, I propose we help them on this decision by supporting local barbecues and steak cookouts in the week before the vote. The people of Oregon must understand what they are against should they vote that way.
edit on 6 9 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Really? Not just any land, arable farm land. I heard he recently bought enough to have one of the biggest single stakes.

He doesn't and he didn't, there was a thread on this and the actual figures were posted, he's not even close to being among the largest.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
That should speed up the exodus of Oregon counties that want to join UTAH. The people running Oregon are delusional....they want the land to grow grapes to make Wine I suppose...land that will be sold cheap once the cattle farmers are gone....but they want to drag their ranches with them to Utah and move the border, wake up idiots running Oregon.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You sure about that? According to Forbes he’s now the biggest owner of farmland in the USA

americas biggest owner of farmland is now bill gates

I get the gov and military owns tons of land but we are talking about farmland here, used for agriculture.
edit on 9-6-2021 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Time to ban Oregon from the rest of the country.
Of course we will give the normal people 72 hours to get out.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Before you get ahead of yourself and start proclaiming that this is some vast conspiracy by the NWO to make us all vegan, this is essentially a voter initiative, which means that rather than being forced on the people from above it's being proposed from the grass roots and requires grass roots support in order to gain any traction. Which it won't.

This is the equivalent of somebody in California putting forward a voter proposition to claim ownership of the moon, or to tax satellites in orbit. It's somebody's flight of fancy that's been raised more to raise awareness of an issue than with any real chance of it becoming law.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

You do realize that this isn't something that's been proposed seriously by lawmakers with the intention of it passing, it's a blue sky ballot initiative that's not going to gain sufficient support to pass.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: RazorV66

You do realize that this isn't something that's been proposed seriously by lawmakers with the intention of it passing, it's a blue sky ballot initiative that's not going to gain sufficient support to pass.

I understand but we should ban them anyway.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Find the thread, his ownership is well below that of the top landholders.

edit on 9-6-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You sure about that? According to Forbes he’s now the biggest owner of farmland in the USA

americas biggest owner of farmland is now bill gates

I get the gov and military owns tons of land but we are talking about farmland here, used for agriculture.

Gates owns 240-260, 000 acres, total farmland is 900,000,000 acres..do the math.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yeah, thanks, that was the figure I recall from the thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: vonclod

Yeah, thanks, that was the figure I recall from the thread.

He owns around ..I think .03%..too lazy to do the math

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It isn't a bill, it's a ballot initiative that is being proposed to be put to the voters. They first need 112,000 signatures and then a majority of Oregon citizens to vote for this, it has nothing to do with the legislature (A.K.A. a bill).

Well my mistake and thanks for the clarification (and very prompt reply) - did read that IP13 entitled the Abuse, Neglect, and Assault Exemption Modification and Improvement Act was filed on Nov 2nd, 2020 with the Oregon Secretary of State's office following right on the heels of Colorado’s Initiative 16.

Good to hear it's not a bill yet.

protecttheharvest.com...

Cheers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join